Biden donors asking for their money back.

Your candidate peddles overpriced bibles and trading cards of himself....and you cultists actually BUY THEM!
I've bought Trump items for years to show my support.
In fact, I've turned my spare bedroom into a shrine full of Trump memorabilia going all the way back to the Trumpy Bear.
I even fly the awesome Trump flag he sold me on the flag pole in my front yard.

In fact, I've turned my spare bedroom into a shrine full of Trump memorabilia going all the way back to the Trumpy Bear.

Some left kook hasn't tried to take the flag down?

do you want your money back? That was supposedly the point of the thread, so that fker is whining over you supporting your guy. Hilarious he hasn't figured that piece out. You are the opposite of the OP

And you brag about that?
Wow!
It's like ole P.T. Barnum one said, "There's a sucker born every minute."

That's pretty rich coming from a MAGAt cultist. Your candidate peddles overpriced bibles and trading cards of himself....and you cultists actually BUY THEM!
:auiqs.jpg:
Could be worse, people could NOT be buying them, or asking for their refunds....like they are with Senile Joey Xiden and the demafascist party.

And you brag about that?
Wow!
It's like ole P.T. Barnum one said, "There's a sucker born every minute."
funny how the purchases of others bothers you so much. holy fk dude, you got some real issues.

Again, I bet you think creepy was coherent at the debate. And that's all anyone needs to know.

Polls are not elections dumbass. Remember the polls in 2016 that had Hillary sweeping the election?
How about the poling in 2020?
Remember the polls in 2022 that predicted that "red wave" that didn't happen.

Actually since the Trump crime family took over the RNC there has been some concwrn among Republican donors that too much of the party's cash is being siphoned off to pay the felon's lwgal bills and not being spread around to down-ballot candidates.
So...yeah, they kinda are.

Convicted felon Trump cannot be POTUS.
Period.
Even a dementia patient is safer for our country than that.
The more you folks project, deflect, and deny the reality tens of millions of Americans saw with their own eyes, the worse the the catastrophic fallout will be.

if you vote for that incoherent creepy guy, then you vote for party over country!!!!! just saying.
If you vote for convicted felon Trump at least you won't have to ever worry about retirement anymore because there won't be any.
Trump will tank the economy. All investments, 401K's, bonds, and so on will be worthless. Everything you've spent your lifetime saving and working for gone. All wealth in the economy nationalized and hoarded up by the few.
Well at least you'll still have Social Security right?
WRONG!
Under a second Trump term seniors, the disabled, the poor, and all other non-productive undesireables will be categorized as an unnecessary burden on society.
They'll be systematically rooted out and sent to concentration camps with the other "vermin" for eventual liquidation.
See, that's the problem with casting your lot in with authoritarian tyrants whom you think are cool just because they seem to hate the same people as you.
It only works as long as you are a good useful idiot to them.
As soon as you have outlived that usefuleness then YOU become the enemy as well.

Forum List

Back