Major GOP donors ask Trump for money back

Yes, like Rush I'm only right 99.8% of the time....you, we'll Lololol

You're the guy who bought into an online IQ test that told you that you had an IQ of 214. You're obviously susceptible to bullshit and numbers are obviously not your thing, a long with common sense and logic.
I believe you have me mixed up with DF,
but you're so fucked up, you'll take a shot at anyone!

Yep, the two of you are very similar.

Yes, great minds, trying to help the retarded left!

It's weird to hear people self proclaim that they have a great mind and in order to prove it compare themselves with someone who bragged about a bogus IQ score.

Is that your qualification, as you always try to out brag others.

You're the guy who bought into an online IQ test that told you that you had an IQ of 214. You're obviously susceptible to bullshit and numbers are obviously not your thing, a long with common sense and logic.

It's weird to hear people self proclaim that they have a great mind and in order to prove it compare themselves with someone who bragged about a bogus IQ score.

I'm not the one bragging, or the one not being able to figure out how to quote someone properly.

I'm not the one bragging, or the one not being able to figure out how to quote someone properly.
OF COURSE YOU ARE. JUST LIKE BEING A CHILD AND ALWAYS TRYING TO GET IN THE LAST POST!

OF COURSE YOU ARE. JUST LIKE BEING A CHILD AND ALWAYS TRYING TO GET IN THE LAST POST!

I'm quite literally not the one bragging about 'having a great mind', that is you. And now you're posting in all caps and calling other people children. Nice.

I'm quite literally not the one bragging about 'having a great mind', that is you. And now you're posting in all caps and calling other people children. Nice.
Yes, seeing your reply, as I said, you must be the last one to post...child

That's not a rea point. You don't get to go off making up accusations and then saty 'see, if you respond to me then it means you have to have the last wor'. That's childish.

That's not a rea point. You don't get to go off making up accusations and then saty 'see, if you respond to me then it means you have to have the last wor'. That's childish.
There you go....impossible for a low IQ liberal, to let a thread end. Thanks for proving my point!

There you go....impossible for a low IQ liberal, to let a thread end. Thanks for proving my point!

I'm not playing your stupid game moron. Maybe answer a question now and again or stop making instantly ridiculous comments.

Anyway, you appear to be losing at your own game. Or, if you stop then I made you, take your pick.

I'm not playing your stupid game moron. Maybe answer a question now and again or stop making instantly ridiculous comments.

Anyway, you appear to be losing at your own game. Or, if you stop then I made you, take your pick.

They never learn, my last entry child, so you can get last post, and confirm to everyone what I said,

Forum List

Back