Majority Of America: Trump Being Treated Fairly And Is Guilty

Pelosi rejected Republicans who had questions about the committee and, she only chose two Republicans, Liz Cheney and Adam Kinzinger, both Trump haters to be seated on that committee. "Simp"
She chose 3 of McCarthy's 5 picks and rejected the two who were witnesses.....direct involvement with Trump that day and could be called to testify....

No man can judge his own cause.... So, two out of 5 were rejected.

MCCARTHY CHOSE to pull out the other 3 accepted, NOT PELOSI, so she chose two other republicans willing to be on the committee because of what McCarthy did.

She chose 3 of McCarthy's 5 picks and rejected the two who were witnesses.....direct involvement with Trump that day and could be called to testify....

No man can judge his own cause.... So, two out of 5 were rejected.

MCCARTHY CHOSE to pull out the other 3 accepted, NOT PELOSI, so she chose two other republicans willing to be on the committee because of what McCarthy did.
That's not the whole story.......Pelosi rejected several GOP members selected by Kevin McCarthy citing 'statements and actions' they made adverse to her 'feelings.' McCarthy said Pelosi's move was 'an egregious abuse of power' and decided to pull all his picks from the panel. Probably because he knew Pelosi would reject them all and go with Cheney and Kinzinger (which she probably planned to do all along) both of whom she knew would be biased against Trump. Face it, the Jan 6th committee was nothing but a 'dog and pony' show in order to hang Trump.

That's not the whole story.......Pelosi rejected several GOP members selected by Kevin McCarthy citing 'statements and actions' they made adverse to her 'feelings.' McCarthy said Pelosi's move was 'an egregious abuse of power' and decided to pull all his picks from the panel. Probably because he knew Pelosi would reject them all and go with Cheney and Kinzinger (which she probably planned to do all along) both of whom she knew would be biased against Trump. Face it, the Jan 6th committee was nothing but a 'dog and pony' show in order to hang Trump.
She only rejected 2 of the 5 McCarthy submitted.... for the reasons stated. Pelosi rejected no others. You are wrong, and are spreading lies.

She only rejected 2 of the 5 McCarthy submitted.... for the reasons stated. Pelosi rejected no others. You are wrong, and are spreading lies.
She rejected them for no real reason. They were not part of Jan 6 protests. Just because they favored Trump was no reason to reject them. After all, she had a whole slate of Trump haters on that committee. She chose two Trump haters Liz Cheney and Adam Kinzinger and Liz Cheney was the most prominent one. You have to be an idiot to even start to think that committee was anywhere near fair. You are the one spreading lies here and leaving out pertinent information by glossing over the pervasive hatred of Trump by ALL the committee members. Pelosi should have accepted McCarthy's picks. The whole committee was a sham.

She rejected them for no real reason. They were not part of Jan 6 protests. Just because they favored Trump was no reason to reject them. After all, she had a whole slate of Trump haters on that committee. She chose two Trump haters Liz Cheney and Adam Kinzinger and Liz Cheney was the most prominent one. You have to be an idiot to even start to think that committee was anywhere near fair. You are the one spreading lies here and leaving out pertinent information by glossing over the pervasive hatred of Trump by ALL the committee members. Pelosi should have accepted McCarthy's picks. The whole committee was a sham.
Jordan was directly involved in the attempted coup....Leo.

He was even subpoenaed by the committee to testify, but he just denied the subpoena by congress...

What makes her an obvious liar other than the fact that she testified against her boss and your MAGA god?
She wasn't in the SUV, claimed she was TOLD what happened by Engel the SS who she claimed said he grabbed Trump's arm. Later Engel recanted through a person familiar with the matter. The agents' text messages were deleted subsequent to the incident as well. Engel and Ornato both testified to the committee behind closed doors but their statements were never used. Ornato told a SS Official that he never told Hutchinson about Trump grabbing the steering wheel. She's either a liar or a very stupid woman. Probably both. You're doubly stupid to believe her story.

Jordan was directly involved in the attempted coup....Leo.

He was even subpoenaed by the committee to testify, but he just denied the subpoena by congress...
There was no attempted coup in the first place. No one was even charged with an attempted coup and, IF Jordan was involved, why did Pelosi ask him for prospective committee members in the first place? Your argument just doesn't hold water.

Last edited:
but I can be partial about the evidence.
LMAO, thanks for making my point. I told you that your were partial. Juries are supposed to be IMpartial. Look it up, maybe you won't be so ignorant next time, simp.
That Bingo stream on consciousness you just spouted at me doesn't mean shit you Simp. I'd love to see Trump go to jail but I can be partial about the evidence. The great thing is that we get to watch the Georgia trial live on TV so all these claims you're making get to be hashed out when that happens. I'm going to guess you refuse to accept any evidence the the prosecution presents. I on the other hand look forward to hearing what Trumps defense is.
I will be IMpartial as I have been during two SCAM impeachments, a Russia collusion SCAM investigation and four indictments. I keep hearing "WE HAVE EVIDENCE" but the democrats have been obviously deficient when it come to producing any. I have been on record as saying that I think Trump is a clown--that, however is not a criminal act. Unlike you and your girlfriend Cares4, I haven't tried, convicted and hung him over partisan fear.

She wasn't in the SUV, claimed she was TOLD what happened by Engel the SS who she claimed said he grabbed Trump's arm. Later Engel recanted through a person familiar with the matter. The agents' text messages were deleted subsequent to the incident as well. Engel and Ornato both testified to the committee behind closed doors but their statements were never used. Ornato told a SS Official that he never told Hutchinson about Trump grabbing the steering wheel. She's either a liar or a very stupid woman. Probably both. You're doubly stupid to believe her story.
She testified to what she heard him say. He never recanted that, when he finally came in to testify, under oath.

It was VERY SUSPICIOUS that the secret service erased all of their own emails and texts from the incident period.

Others who were in the admin said they heard the same rumors as Cassidy

She testified to what she heard him say. He never recanted that, when he finally came in to testify, under oath.

It was VERY SUSPICIOUS that the secret service erased all of their own emails and texts from the incident period.

Others who were in the admin said they heard the same rumors as Cassidy
He testified to a closed hearing. How do you know what he said? Yes it was very suspicious that they erased all the emails. Rumors are meaningless.

Ask yourself this; how could Trump possibly reach the steering wheel from the backseat of an SUV? And why would he challenge Secret Service guys who are buffed and ready to stop him?

Irony? Clearly you do not even understand the meaning of irony What the hell does irony have do do with the fact that most people believe that Trump is a criminal?
Most people once believed the earth was flat, too. Until the truth came out. GFY.

None of those other people you're talking about were brave enough to give those statements under oath as she was.

Forum List

Back