Majority Of America: Trump Being Treated Fairly And Is Guilty

If you want to claim that this one line out of that entire blistering speech was edited out purposely, you are going to have a hard time explaining why 95% of the speech was left out with that one line.
LMAO. Answer your own question dummy. If you want to edit out that one line, why haven't you or your pinhead media been able to publicize anything that you call incendiary except. "Go down there and fight", fight, fight. Damn, lady, are you going after any candidate that ever ran for any office and every coach and cheerleader in any high school in America. Quit grasping at straws.

Why are you saying Pelosi, she was not on the 1/6 election subversion committee? Does it make your boogeyman man bigger than say, Liz Cheney or Adam K.?

The speech was over an hour long...1 hour and 10 minutes.

If you want to claim that this one line out of that entire blistering speech was edited out purposely, you are going to have a hard time explaining why 95% of the speech was left out with that one line.

LOGIC is that time was very limited during hearings and only a small part of the inciteful, nasty, lying speech/video was pulled out and absolutely no indication or impression was given that the full episode was shown.....

The full video, and full witness interviews and full documented evidence was put in to the final 1/6 Report for the public can see it all, if they want.

This is much to do about nothing that your handlers gave you guys for your daily outrage....
The Jan 6 committee withheld thousands of hours of video and cherrypicked. Pelosi refused to deploy the protection Trump asked for. Pelosi cherrypicked the Jan 6 committee leaving out Trump supporters and favoring never-Trumpers.

LMAO. Answer your own question dummy. If you want to edit out that one line, why haven't you or your pinhead media been able to publicize anything that you call incendiary except. "Go down there and fight", fight, fight. Damn, lady, are you going after any candidate that ever ran for any office and every coach and cheerleader in any high school in America. Quit grasping at straws.
Trump has not been charged for his 1/6 speech. So criminally, it matters naught.

I reread it two nights ago, and it is filled with lies he tells over and over again and lines that's that were meant to be inciting....from my point of view and many other's point of view, including McConnell and including McCarthy, and including his followers of whom dozens claimed when arrested, they told the court they broke the law to enter the Capitol because Trump told them the electoral college congressional vote had to be stopped and Pence cowardly was not going to do it. It's what his followers believed....and that they would not have a Country anymore, if they did not fight....

The Jan 6 committee withheld thousands of hours of video and cherrypicked. Pelosi refused to deploy the protection Trump asked for. Pelosi cherrypicked the Jan 6 committee leaving out Trump supporters and favoring never-Trumpers.
Never Trumpers? :lmao:

They interviewed people who worked in his administration for fucks sake, you Simp. How are people who worked in his administration, never-Trumpers? 😄

that were meant to be inciting
How can you know that? Were you in his head? What you consider inciting is speech to thinking people. Keep grasping at your pearls. You still haven't answered my question about finding an impartial jury. You certainly would have to excuse yourself--would you?

How can you know that? Were you in his head? What you consider inciting is speech to thinking people. Keep grasping at your pearls. You still haven't answered my question about finding an impartial jury. You certainly would have to excuse yourself--would you?
Impartial doesn't mean you have to love Trump or that you can't dislike Trump, it just means that despite your feelings of Trump that you can make a judgment on the facts of the case.

Like I said, I was not the only one who saw it that way....most of your house and senate leadership believed it to be an inciting speech and prior to 1/6 comments of Trump's lead it To Be Wild....

Look at McConnell and McCarthy floor speeches on 1/7 wee hours and Senator Graham's and many many others....all republicans, and all of Trumps followers arrested..... They did it, for him.....

Impartial doesn't mean you have to love Trump or that you can't dislike Trump, it just means that despite your feelings of Trump that you can make a judgment on the facts of the case.
And it is clear that she---and you, could not be impartial jurors because you believe he is guilty regardless of the evidence to the contrary and the underhanded, unconstitutional and illegal tactics that the democrats are using to influence the next election. Ironic, that is exactly what you are accusing him of. Shades of Saul Alinsky--why am I not surprised.

The key, as always, is independents.

And it hasn't even been 72 hours since the surrender.

Respondents? To a leftist magazine? Surely you realize that's not exactly the whole picture when you consider that leader Biden called Republicans who voted for Trump as "fascists" and that respondents to a leftist lockstep propaganda machine for the Deep State leftists is somehow a national phenomenan? <cough, cough> Yeah, right. :rolleyes-41:

And it is clear that she---and you, could not be impartial jurors because you believe he is guilty regardless of the evidence to the contrary and the underhanded, unconstitutional and illegal tactics that the democrats are using to influence the next election. Ironic, that is exactly what you are accusing him of. Shades of Saul Alinsky--why am I not surprised.
That Bingo stream on consciousness you just spouted at me doesn't mean shit you Simp. I'd love to see Trump go to jail but I can be partial about the evidence. The great thing is that we get to watch the Georgia trial live on TV so all these claims you're making get to be hashed out when that happens. I'm going to guess you refuse to accept any evidence the the prosecution presents. I on the other hand look forward to hearing what Trumps defense is.

Never Trumpers? :lmao:

They interviewed people who worked in his administration for fucks sake, you Simp. How are people who worked in his administration, never-Trumpers? 😄
Pelosi rejected Republicans who had questions about the committee and, she only chose two Republicans, Liz Cheney and Adam Kinzinger, both Trump haters to be seated on that committee. "Simp"

Pelosi rejected Republicans who had questions about the committee and, she only chose two Republicans, Liz Cheney and Adam Kinzinger, both Trump haters to be seated on that committee. "Simp"
All the people the committee interviewed live on TV for you Simps to see for yourself worked in the Trump administration, you moron.

All the people the committee interviewed live on TV for you Simps to see for yourself worked in the Trump administration, you moron.
So they cherrypicked people to testify against Trump. Hutchinson is a good example, she outright lied. The committee was biased so their conclusion is shit no matter who they interviewed. You're such a Simp-Sheeple.

So they cherrypicked people to testify against Trump. Hutchinson is a good example, she outright lied. The committee was biased so their conclusion is shit no matter who they interviewed. You're such a Simp-Sheeple.
Yeah, Hutchinson is a great example of how Simp your logic is. Despite working in the Trump administration you call her a never Trumper.... 😄

Yeah, Hutchinson is a great example of how Simp your logic is. Despite working in the Trump administration you call her a never Trumper.... 😄
So what? She lied didn't she Simp? Probably lied to get the job in the first place and then she flipped and lied again when Pelosi pressured her. You have so much hate for the man you believe liars. :abgg2q.jpg:

Why are you saying Pelosi, she was not on the 1/6 election subversion committee? Does it make your boogeyman man bigger than say, Liz Cheney or Adam K.?

The speech was over an hour long...1 hour and 10 minutes.

LOGIC is that time was very limited during hearings and only a small part of the inciteful, nasty, lying speech/video was pulled out and shown, and absolutely no indication or impression was given that the full episode was shown.....

The full video, and full witness interviews and full documented evidence was put in to the final 1/6 Report for the public can see it all, if they want.

This is much to do about nothing that your handlers gave you guys for your daily outrage....
Report for your grooming appointment at 8:00 AM Monday morning. Your cooperation is appreciated.

So what? She lied didn't she Simp? Probably lied to get the job in the first place and then she flipped and lied again when Pelosi pressured her. You have so much hate for the man you believe liars. :abgg2q.jpg:
Right. So a never Trumper can be someone who worked in Trumps administration but they're the liars, not you.... 😄

Forum List

Back