Majority Of America: Trump Being Treated Fairly And Is Guilty

None of those other people you're talking about were brave enough to give those statements under oath as she was.
Funny, on the one hand, you guys claim Trump is a fat weakling then, when it suits you, suddenly he is stronger than two Secret Service agents, who are strong enough to rebuff any attack on POTUS, yet he is able to rebuff one agent sitting next to him and lunge all the way from the backseat of a SUV and grab the steering wheel. You're a special kind of dumb..,......know that Simp?

Last edited:
LMAO, thanks for making my point. I told you that your were partial. Juries are supposed to be IMpartial. Look it up, maybe you won't be so ignorant next time, simp.

I will be IMpartial as I have been during two SCAM impeachments, a Russia collusion SCAM investigation and four indictments. I keep hearing "WE HAVE EVIDENCE" but the democrats have been obviously deficient when it come to producing any. I have been on record as saying that I think Trump is a clown--that, however is not a criminal act. Unlike you and your girlfriend Cares4, I haven't tried, convicted and hung him over partisan fear.
Impartial to Trump and partial to the evidence you dumb Simp. 😄

Yes. I admit I'm partial to evidence over your Simp feelings. 😄

All I read from you are pejoratives in lieu of what the actual evidence was. The Mueller report is a great example. It concluded that Russia did interfere with our elections through misinformation campaigns. It concluded that Russia attempted to reach out to the Trump campaign and that despite this no evidence was found of any conclusion between the two. It also found numerous instances of Trump obstructing justice. Now, despite your cosplay claims I fully accept the all the conclusions of the Mueller investigation. Do you? Or do you cherry pick only the conclusions that you agree with?

Funny, on the one hand, you guys claim Trump is a fat weakling then, when it suits you, suddenly he is stronger than two Secret Service agents, who are strong enough to rebuff any attack on POTUS, yet he is able to rebuff one agent sitting next to him and lunge all the way from the backseat of a SUV and grab the steering wheel. You're a special kind of dumb..,......know that Simp?
My statement doesn't suppose Trump could take a Secret Service agent in fight. There's nothing in Hutchinson's statement to suggest Trump was successful in grabbing the wheel, only that he lunged for it.

She testified to what she heard him say. He never recanted that, when he finally came in to testify, under oath.

It was VERY SUSPICIOUS that the secret service erased all of their own emails and texts from the incident period.

Others who were in the admin said they heard the same rumors as Cassidy
According to the critical thinking skills of these Simps the Secret Service deleting all their emails is evidence that Hutchinson is lying. 😄

As a renowned internet lawyer, perhaps you can tell us why Trump wasn’t charged as such.
WOW, you assume a lot. No, I'm no expert but I can look things up and that's what I did. The courts will handle this one with care, they don't want a lose canon like trump to cause any more treachery against anyone and the nation in general. It will all be by the book. Nothing left to chance. Besides trump will hang himself , he always does.

Impartial to Trump and partial to the evidence you dumb Simp. 😄

Yes. I admit I'm partial to evidence over your Simp feelings. 😄

All I read from you are pejoratives in lieu of what the actual evidence was. The Mueller report is a great example. It concluded that Russia did interfere with our elections through misinformation campaigns. It concluded that Russia attempted to reach out to the Trump campaign and that despite this no evidence was found of any conclusion between the two. It also found numerous instances of Trump obstructing justice. Now, despite your cosplay claims I fully accept the all the conclusions of the Mueller investigation. Do you? Or do you cherry pick only the conclusions that you agree with?
'Russia attempted' but did not succeed. Mueller couldn't find any crime that Trump committed yet he says they couldn't find 'facts' that he didn't commit obstruction of justice. Mueller goes on to say that although he could not conclude Trump committed a crime he couldn't exonerate him. You do realize that is a bunch of meaningless word salad don't you, Simp?

Now, Simp, In America one is INNOCENT unless proven guilty so, no exoneration is even necessary but somehow Mueller uses that word. He's obviously either oblivious of the Constitution and law or he's just a damn partisan liar. You take stupid to a whole new level believing that load of shit.

WOW, you assume a lot. No, I'm no expert but I can look things up and that's what I did. The courts will handle this one with care, they don't want a lose canon like trump to cause any more treachery against anyone and the nation in general. It will all be by the book. Nothing left to chance. Besides trump will hang himself , he always does.
Dance, dance, dance....liar.

My statement doesn't suppose Trump could take a Secret Service agent in fight. There's nothing in Hutchinson's statement to suggest Trump was successful in grabbing the wheel, only that he lunged for it.
'Lunged' now there's a vague term. Fact: Trump never grabbed the steering wheel, the car never got misdirected, nothing happened and the bitch is parroting what she was told to say probably under duress. You're getting more stupid with each post, Simp.

'Russia attempted' but did not succeed.
Something like 33 Russians were charged in the Mueller investigation but beyond that Russia ran an online propaganda campaign targeting Black Americans with misinformation.

Russian propagandists targeted African Americans to influence 2016 US election
Mueller couldn't find any crime that Trump committed yet he says they couldn't find 'facts' that he didn't commit obstruction of justice.
Right. Read that sentence again. Slowly. He couldn't find facts that Trump didn't commit obstruction of justice.
Mueller goes on to say that although he could not conclude Trump committed a crime he couldn't exonerate him. You do realize that is a bunch of meaningless word salad don't you, Simp?
Not really. Not when you take in to context that Mueller was operating under the assumption that he couldn't charge a sitting President, that it would be inappropriate for him to prejudice the public against someone who wasn't being charged and that it was up to Congress to first impeach Trump before any criminal charges could be brought.
Now, Simp, In America one is INNOCENT unless proven guilty so, no exoneration is even necessary but somehow Mueller uses that word. He's obviously either oblivious of the Constitution and law or he's just a damn partisan liar. You take stupid to a whole new level believing that load of shit.
Not somehow. He used the words for very specific and easy to understand reasons that I outlined above. Now I agree that those reasons are dumb and that this deference everyone shows each other in Washington is counter productive to the sentiments of the general public who don't give a shit and would rather they just speak plainly and normally but if you're a non Bingo it's still easy enough to parse.

'Lunged' now there's a vague term. Fact: Trump never grabbed the steering wheel, the car never got misdirected, nothing happened and the bitch is parroting what she was told to say probably under duress. You're getting more stupid with each post, Simp.
Lunged is not a vague term you dumb Bingo. 😄

Russia ran an online propaganda campaign targeting Black Americans with misinformation.
Don't you think they've done that since social media arrived? Of course they have. That in no way suggests that Trump colluded with them. I think there is more evidence that Biden and the democrats colluded with FB, Twitter, Instagram and the media to influence the elections.

Don't you think they've done that since social media arrived? Of course they have. That in no way suggests that Trump colluded with them. I think there is more evidence that Biden and the democrats colluded with FB, Twitter, Instagram and the media to influence the elections.
Yes and the dumbell CG actually believes Mueller. The guy that uses a term like 'exonerated' for a person he was investigating, assumed was guilty, but can't find any real evidence of wrong doing on. Totally unconstitutional.

You dipshit cosplayers only read and see the things you want to see don't you? 😄

No where did I say that this suggests any collusion between Trump's campaign and the Russians. In fact I said earlier that I accept Mueller's conclusion that there was a lack of evidence indicating any collusion between the two. The Biden administration colluding with Facebook and Twitter and other American social media companies is entirely legal. It's illegal for foreigners to influence our elections, not other Americans with their free speech.

Something like 33 Russians were charged in the Mueller investigation but beyond that Russia ran an online propaganda campaign targeting Black Americans with misinformation.

Russian propagandists targeted African Americans to influence 2016 US election

Right. Read that sentence again. Slowly. He couldn't find facts that Trump didn't commit obstruction of justice.

Not really. Not when you take in to context that Mueller was operating under the assumption that he couldn't charge a sitting President, that it would be inappropriate for him to prejudice the public against someone who wasn't being charged and that it was up to Congress to first impeach Trump before any criminal charges could be brought.

Not somehow. He used the words for very specific and easy to understand reasons that I outlined above. Now I agree that those reasons are dumb and that this deference everyone shows each other in Washington is counter productive to the sentiments of the general public who don't give a shit and would rather they just speak plainly and normally but if you're a non Bingo it's still easy enough to parse.
Something like hundreds of Russians have always tried to interfere in our elections and spew propaganda but you single out Trump as some kind of Russian conspirator. Mueller was operating under the assumption that Trump was guilty obviously to spew that shit about 'exonerating' Trump. You're just too stupid and/or blinded by Trump hate to use your brain properly.

No, Simp, Mueller went beyond the law and basically told us he thought Trump was guilty unless proven innocent. That's why he used the convoluted jargon that he couldn't find evidence that Trump did NOT commit crimes. That's a dead giveaway that Mueller never tried to be fair and biased. Also, as I already schooled you, 'exonerate' is not a term used in an investigation, it's a legal term typically used when a convicted individual is subsequently found innocent. This tells us what Mueller's intent was. Mueller really should be brought up on malicious prosecution.

Forum List

Back