Majority Of America: Trump Being Treated Fairly And Is Guilty

You seem to understand me just fine. That's the point of communicating, hall monitor. 😄
I sure do---when you speak English. I just laugh when you try to blame it on "a predictive keyboard" or your Jamaican patois. Go discuss with someone who speaks your language or communicate with the language that is being spoken.

I sure do---when you speak English. I just laugh when you try to blame it on "a predictive keyboard" or your Jamaican patois. Go discuss with someone who speaks your language or communicate with the language that is being spoken.
We seem to be communicating just fine and I guarantee you I communicate better in English than you would in Jamaican patois. 😄

Try that as a defense, C A, and you will get laughed out of Court.
I'm not trying anything as a defense. Unlike you, I am waiting for the courts to play out this kangaroo court as they have all the other democrat frivolity. You seem intent on exhibiting your lack of legal education. I am simply making you aware of your failings. Lead a horse to water ---

LMAO, yeah, someone who is bent on a coup leaves his residence--voluntarily--on time--in exactly the way it has been done for a couple hundred years plus. Try again.
He did not "do it in exactltlythe way it has been done for a couple of hundred years" He did not concede the election or participate in the transfer of power. He scoweled and slinked away, and vacated the white house only after he realized that the military was not going to back his plan to stay in power

I'm not trying anything as a defense. Unlike you, I am waiting for the courts to play out this kangaroo court as they have all the other democrat frivolity. You seem intent on exhibiting your lack of legal education. I am simply making you aware of your failings. Lead a horse to water ---
The only kangaroo court is the one in which the beasts are dribbling out a basketball game.

You exhibit your lack of knowledge.

Trump didn't concede the election and the attempted coup isn't over my friend. America's courts are left to decide on whether or not the coup was successful.

If Trump succeeds in the courts then he will declare the 2020 election stolen and thereby the US Constitution will be null and void.

Corrupt government will then be defeated!

Corrupt government will be elevated.
That only depends on your politics.

I think that I have succeeded on bringing the facts to light by now. Trump's supporters are slowly coming to understand the consequences of a successful coup.

Just call it Biden's successful coup that resulted in the stealing of an election. And then understand that that is punishable by death to Biden and his co-conspirators.

Will patriots of either side finally stand up and be counted?

Forum List

Back