Majority Of Americans Say Trump Should Be Prosecuted On Federal Criminal Charges Linked To 2020 Election

If Trump steps aside, we have some good presidential candidates such as DeSantis and Vivek.

Who do the Dems have? Newsom?
That much is true. The Republicans have a much deeper "bullpen" or "bench" than the Democrats. But the Pubs better get somebody warming-up in that bullpen.

• Winner
Reactions: IM2
If you believe that Al Sharpton and Jessie Jackson are of God, then you are the fool. Just like many TV evangelists. The real god is the propaganda shills we watch every day on TV promoting their politics. We are tired of electing people and getting screwed over. We have lost rights over the decades. You see fascist leadership in the DOJ now using the Homeland Security apparatus to destroy Americans. The Patriot ACT is like a venomous Medusan snake. Its ad enough we have to put up with any localized law enforcement that abuses its citizens and is aligned with its judicial system that mocks any citizen accused of being a perp. We are closer and closer to becoming ripe to elect people who will our authoritarian the authoritarians we have in power now.
WTF does Al Sharpton and Jackson have to do with this? You ignorant racists act as if they are the only 2 blacks on earth. You haven't lost anything. The authoritarian is trump and your dumb --- supports him.

.......okay
You don't have to tell me, I know I'm right. Be glad there are people living in this country who are going to save you right wing idiots from yourselves.

That much is true. The Republicans have a much deeper "bullpen" or "bench" than the Democrats. But the Pubs better get somebody warming-up in that bullpen.
I don't know about that. But if all their bullpen pitchers can't throw then they really don't have anything. If Trump goes down, nobody is voting for DeSantis. Same with Christie. Ramaswamy? Lol? Time Scott? No. Pence? LOL!

There will be no impeachment and trump won't win on appeal. He has 94 counts. We paid for his housing for 4 years, and he'll get his housing paid for again. Cellblock E.
1. Trump has Secret Service protection for life. He is not going to prison.

2. I could go thru all of the indictment counts and show that legal experts say they are all nonsense, but I'll just give you a brief summary and you can research them further or wait for the outcomes.

3. Basically Trump can do whatever he wants to with HIS OWN money. Michael Cohen didn't use his own money which is why he was charged and Trump wasn't. Bragg has no case against Trump.

4. Smith's J6 indictment of Trump is also not legitimate.

5.Similarly, Smith's indictment on Trump's mishandling classified documents also has legal flaws

6. DA Fani Willis charged Trump and 19 others under the RICO statutes. This complex case won't get to trial for years. Giuliani knows RICO way better than Fani does

So all of the 91 "banana republic" charges against Trump will be defeated in court, or on appeal. So lets see how Joe Biden does when IMPEACHED.

It’s going to be a long 6 years for you
No it won't. You guys thought a red wave was coming last year. It turned out to be a puddle. When the real campaign starts, when people really start paying attention, they will see one candidate in four trials and the other candidate whose programs will have started to kick in. You right wingers are premature ejaculators.

1. Trump has Secret Service protection for life. He is not going to prison.

2. I could go thru all of the indictment counts and show that legal experts say they are all nonsense, but I'll just give you a brief summary and you can research them further or wait for the outcomes.

3. Basically Trump can do whatever he wants to with HIS OWN money. Michael Cohen didn't use his own money which is why he was charged and Trump wasn't. Bragg has no case against Trump.

4. Smith's J6 indictment of Trump is also not legitimate.

5.Similarly, Smith's indictment on Trump's mishandling classified documents also has legal flaws

6. DA Fani Willis charged Trump and 19 others under the RICO statutes. This complex case won't get to trial for years. Giuliani knows RICO way better than Fani does

So all of the 91 "banana republic" charges against Trump will be defeated in court, or on appeal.
Jonathan Turley and townhall? Don't make me laugh. They have trump on tape.

No it won't. You guys thought a red wave was coming last year. It turned out to be a puddle. When the real campaign starts, when people really start paying attention, they will see one candidate in four trials and the other candidate whose programs will have started to kick in. You right wingers are premature ejaculators.
Red wave did come.. massive cheating going on. Its why we are turning in to a banana republic, democrats can’t govern

Jonathan Turley and townhall? Don't make me laugh. They have trump on tape.
Turley is a LAW PROFESSOR. There are others who also say the charges are bullshit. You can laugh now, we'll laugh after the charges are dismissed/defeated.

Trump on tape? So what? We have Biden's money transfers.

Most Americans realize the charges against Trump are phony.
Wrong.

Nearly two-thirds of Americans (64 percent) think the federal criminal charges accusing former President Trump of attempting to overturn the results of the 2020 presidential election are either very serious (52 percent) or somewhat serious (12 percent)...

Turley is a LAW PROFESSOR. There are others who also say the charges are bullshit. You can laugh now, we'll laugh after the charges are dismissed/defeated.

Trump on tape? So what? We have Biden's money transfers.
Turley is a joke who has not been right. You don't have any Joe Biden money transfers.

You're going to look stupid just like you did with Durham. Turley spoke on that one too.

And Biden stole classified docs out of the SCIF when he was a lowly senator. Why has that matter dropped?

And don’t tell me it’s because he returned them when he got caught. Bank robbers don’t get a get of a jail free card when the cops catch up with their getaway car, and they turn the money back.
Did Trump steal his marked top secret classified, out of a SCIF, that he took to Mara Lago?

Or did trump have them outside of the SCIF in his office with all other presidential and personal documents and things?

If a president can have top secret docs hanging around his office, why couldn't a vice president, who holds the same level of clearance, as the President, have top secret documents hanging around his office papers?

Seems loosey goosey for either to do such to me!

But apparently, in the White House, handling of classified, WAS IN REAL LIFE, loosey goosey!

Forum List

Back