Majority Of Americans Say Trump Should Be Prosecuted On Federal Criminal Charges Linked To 2020 Election

We are worried about you, what he has done to you, his flock, and your once alleged moral compass....

And, we are, (I am) worried about him, because he is the Destroyer, and plans to pull you along in to destroying this constitutional democratic Republic....destroying what is right from wrong, a man of lawlessness, and this destruction is through lies and deceit and promotion of victim hood and hatred and vengeance and retribution. (All characteristics of Satan, if you are Christian)

Please, pretty please....just think about it!

democrats should win in a land slide, what with the economy booming and all.

:rofl:

So- what you sitting around on your ass for? Impeach him already

The GOP is toothless. Biden stands a better chance of crapping his pants in public so bad no one can miss it, than Republicans do of impeaching him.

democrats should win in a land slide, what with the economy booming and all.

:rofl:
Democrats will, if Trump runs, and doesn't drop out.

Two new younger candidates, it's a crap shoot on the winner imo.

Biden called half of all voters “threats to democracy,” with Marines at each side to show he means business. That’s pretty damn insulting.
Yeah, one insult. As compared to THOUSANDS.

There is no comparison. NO ONE behaves like Trump. NO ONE. Adult or child.

So- what you sitting around on your ass for? Impeach him already
The Republicans aren’t like Democrats - throwing 100 bogus charges at their enemy to get at least something to stick. We want to make sure our case is so ironclad that even the Dems in the Senate will have to vote to convict or risk their own career for protecting a corrupt president.

I expect the impeachment inquiry will begin next month, when Congress returns.

Yeah, one insult. As compared to THOUSANDS.

There is no comparison. NO ONE behaves like Trump. NO ONE. Adult or child.
^^^ Look at the poster who claims he’s not a Democrat.

Biden called half of his constituents traitors to America - while Marines were at his side. That’s more than merely an insult.

^^^ Look at the poster who claims he’s not a Democrat.

Biden called half of his constituents traitors to America - while Marines were at his side. That’s more than merely an insult.
Correct. I'm not a Democrat. Nor could I ever be.

The fact that I think Trump is mentally ill child running a socio-political cult says nothing about my positions on the issues.

You people just can't get that simple notion through your skulls. That isn't my fault.

The Republicans aren’t like Democrats - throwing 100 bogus charges at their enemy to get at least something to stick. We want to make sure our case is so ironclad that even the Dems in the Senate will have to vote to convict or risk their own career for protecting a corrupt president.

I expect the impeachment inquiry will begin next month, when Congress returns.
The Senate isn't gonna convict. Period. So you might as well just get to it with the garbage you have on Biden.

Correct. I'm not a Democrat. Nor could I ever be.

The fact that I think Trump is mentally ill child running a socio-political cult says nothing about my positions on the issues.

You people just can't get that simple notion through your skulls. That isn't my fault.
If you voted for anyone other than Trump, you voted for the Democrat - a demented old man destroying the country.

The Senate isn't gonna convict. Period. So you might as well just get to it with the garbage you have on Biden.
How do you know? The wide-sweeping corruption racket is so massive that any Dem Senator in a swing state who votes to protect corruption will be kicked to the curb at the next election.

And you never answered my question: which was worse….9/11 or 1/6?

If you voted for anyone other than Trump, you voted for the Democrat - a demented old man destroying the country.
That doesn't make me either a leftist or a Democrat. People across the political spectrum agree with me. We voted against a cult.

This binary MAGA world has made your world very small.

How do you know? The wide-sweeping corruption racket is so massive that any Dem Senator in a swing state who votes to protect corruption will be kicked to the curb at the next election.

And you never answered my question: which was worse….9/11 or 1/6?
How do I know? I reside in reality. That's how I know

That doesn't make me either a leftist or a Democrat. People across the political spectrum agree with me. We voted against a cult.

This binary MAGA world has made your world very small.
Nope. If you didn’t vote for Trump, you helped put the demented Democrat in office.

And the fact that you think people who preferred Trump - a wise choice considering how well the country was doing under him - members of a cult tells me that YOU are brainwashed, hateful, and have a massive superiority complex.

Nope. If you didn’t vote for Trump, you helped put the demented Democrat in office.

And the fact that you think people who preferred Trump - a wise choice considering how well the country was doing under him - members of a cult tells me that YOU are brainwashed, hateful, and have a massive superiority complex.
Yes, I specifically held my nose and voted for Biden to get rid of this cult.

Run someone besides your cult leader in 2024, and I'll be overjoyed to go back to voting third party.

You are not in charge of deciding what my political affiliation is. Sorry,

Trump says Majority Of Americans Say Trump Should Be Prosecuted On Federal Criminal Charges Linked To 2020 Election​

Forum List

Back