Majority Of Americans Say Trump Should Be Prosecuted On Federal Criminal Charges Linked To 2020 Election

This sort of poll is useless without know what questions were asked and how they were asked. In addition, given the anti-Trump fervor in the media, the poll results will most likely be skewed against him. This is like Stalin promotion a poll saying that 99.99% of people approve of starving to death in support of the Soviet Union.

Yes, I specifically held my nose and voted for Biden to get rid of this cult.

Run someone besides your cult leader in 2024, and I'll be overjoyed to go back to voting third party.

You are not in charge of deciding what my political affiliation is. Sorry,
Anyone who voted for Biden was brainwashed or ignorant. Or both. Look where we are thanks to idiots like you - people can‘t afford groceries, illegals are streaming in by the millions, Biden has convinced people like you to think Trump voters are in a cult, etc. etc.

Sorry, you’re a Democrat when you call Trump a “cult leader.” It shows the danger of having Biden a president - the most divisive, harmful, idiotic president of my lifetime.

This sort of poll is useless without know what questions were asked and how they were asked. In addition, given the anti-Trump fervor in the media, the poll results will most likely be skewed against him. This is like Stalin promotion a poll saying that 99.99% of people approve of starving to death in support of the Soviet Union.
Yup. I used to get all sorts of skewed questions on polls.

“Do you think poor blacks who have been victimized by racism should be given help or just thrown into prison?

She is asking because you failed to answer it 3 times in a row. Why didnt you just answer the first time?
Didn't feel like it and it has nothing to do with the topic, which is that most Americans want to see Trump held to account

Didn't feel like it and it has nothing to do with the topic, which is that most Americans want to see Trump held to account
Its the topic now though. Are you going to answer her simple question, or are you going to be a lame ass fucking coward? I think we all know what youre going to do.

You are a weak debater.

So how does that excuse all his serious crimes with overwhelming evidence of his guilt?
What crimes and what evidence?
I don't think you know what those words mean....but a good example of both would be Joey Capone....he has committed serious crimes and there are multiple layers of proof showing that.

With no desire to overdrive-the-nail, the OP's traction-filled message bears repeating: Outside of Republican primary voters (uniformly acknowledged to be the most dedicated, just like Democrat primary voters).....but outside of those oft-polled subsets the rest of America remains somewhat skeptical of Don Trump. Witness his loss in 2020, the loss of the two Senate seats in Georgia (widely blamed on Trump's unpopularity), the underperformance of Republicans in the mid-terms, and subsequent losses by the GOP since then. In short, primary voters....GOP or Dem.....can only carry one so far. And that 'far'.....ain't far enough.

And so what we see time and time again in these published polls are headlines like "Among Republican Primary Voters Trump Improves After Each Indictment". Which is likely true. But that 'Primary' demographic is increasing only in enthusiasm.....not in size. Not in members. Not more voters.

IMHO

What crimes and what evidence?
I don't think you know what those words mean....but a good example of both would be Joey Capone....he has committed serious crimes and there are multiple layers of proof showing that.

So far you have no proof against Biden just like you have no proof that the election was stolen.

It's time for cult members to stop conflation republican primary voters for the majority of the American people. This poll shows exactly where the majority of voting Americans stand on this situation. These numbers do not show that trump gains more support every time he's indicted.

Majority Of Americans Say Trump Should Be Prosecuted On Federal Criminal Charges Linked To 2020 Election, Quinnipiac University National Poll Finds; DeSantis Slips, Trump Widens Lead In GOP Primary

In the wake of a federal indictment accusing former President Donald Trump of attempting to overturn the results of the 2020 presidential election, Americans 54 - 42 percent think Trump should be prosecuted on criminal charges, according to a Quinnipiac (KWIN-uh-pe-ack) University national poll released today. Democrats (95 - 5 percent) and independents (57 - 37 percent) think the former president should be prosecuted on criminal charges for allegedly attempting to overturn the results of the 2020 presidential election, while Republicans (85 - 12 percent) think Trump should not be prosecuted. The poll was conducted from August 10th through August 14th.

Nearly two-thirds of Americans (64 percent) think the federal criminal charges accusing former President Trump of attempting to overturn the results of the 2020 presidential election are either very serious (52 percent) or somewhat serious (12 percent), while roughly one-third (32 percent) think they are either not too serious (11 percent) or not serious at all (21 percent).

"Not only do a large majority of Americans regard the federal charges as serious, more than half of Americans think the former president should face prosecution," said Quinnipiac University Polling Analyst Tim Malloy.

48% of Americans believe that Jack Smith is politically motivated with the indictments. :eusa_whistle:
Perhaps that is what is fueling Trump's lead.

48% of Americans believe that Jack Smith is politically motivated with the indictments. :eusa_whistle:
Perhaps that is what is fueling Trump's lead.
48 percent is not a majority. Trump is leading among republicans. Republicans are the only ones stupid enough to believe trumps whining about this being politically motivated.

Last edited:
48 percent is not a majority. Trump is leading among republicans. Republicans are the only ones stupid enough to believe trumps whining about this being politically motivated.
Its a dead heat and Biden didn't even get impeached yet. Stay tuned...no one likes Joe Biden...

1692300756255.png

Its a dead heat and Biden didn't even get impeached yet. Stay tuned...no one likes Joe Biden...

View attachment 815959
It’s probably not a dead heat. The way Trump voters have been demonized as ”threats to democracy,” I’d bet half the Trump voters won’t answer.

Forum List

Back