🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Majority of Americans think Obama is a failure

I don't know what they expected from someone who was a lowly State Senator and from one of the CROOKEDESTState government in the country, Illinois

on top of that you can add being a junior senator in Congress for only 144 DAYS before he decided "to bless us with him running for President"

People were warned..he hung out with every radical in this country from Bill Ayers (a domestic terrorist) to his Rev. of 20 years and they preach, black liberation. So right from the start Obama had a chip on his shoulder about blacks and( how we the people he represents are the ones oppressing them). What did you EXPECT and it's he's proven over and over (beer summits for his black professor friend and how the police acted, stupidly, Trayvon Martin, if he had a son, the latest with riots and looters in Ferguson) those who warned about him to be RIGHT

Black liberation theology
Black liberation theology - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia

SNIP:
The Marxist Roots of Black Liberation Theology
The Marxist Roots of Black Liberation Theology Acton Institute

the damage he has done to us, OScamCare put on us at a time we COULD LEAST afford it. Cost us 1.5 TRILLION dollars and only 8million out 360million signed on....... He promised to see our electric bills raise and put coal out of business..well take a look at your bills. and how about Grocery shopping? prices SHOCKING people can barley afford Hamburger

I could on and on. He has not been a Uniter at all if anything HE and his comrades has caused a bigger division of us in the country

horrible man horrible President
thankfully the people finally woke hopefully enough to start saying, no more from you..

obama-middle-finger.jpg

here's a novel concept, don't vote for him !

F'n morons .... whine like a teenage girl .. That's all the ever do

that's it in a nut shell. and if you look he's done that many times . With that gesture is telling us, I'm going to what I want and you the people don't like you can just, fxxk off

Forum List

Back