MAJORITY Of Recent COVID Deaths Consist of VACCINATED

img_1313-whats-your-point-nana-meme-S.jpg
You don't live in a perfect world.

Back to my pet theory about Bill Gates and microchip trackers and software upgrade boosters.

I have discovered a giant hole in this theory.

If the aim is to implant everyone so the Illuminati Bilderberg Group Deep State WEF can monitor and control our movements, why not do it with the flu vaccine?

No one suspects the flu vaccine.

Well, there were anti-vaxxers before Covid (see: Jenna Jameson), but you get what I mean.
Humans are already tracked and recorded, its called a cell phone.

Wouldn't that make him a natural hero to Republicans?

No, it makes him an abject racist. One that can't stammer out a complete sentence without making normal humans throw up in their mouth. That combination is, literally, a perfect democrat.

This is probably about your speed:

Pneumonia kills also and there is a vaccine, oh, and so does influenza.....If the OP could just invent a vaccine that would cure everything that ails humans we could bitch about something else.
I've got the cure for idiots sounding like you that can't do math and repeat non-sense they hear without question: "Dodge this"

trinityShootsSmith.jpg

My question still stands. How will the blood bank know which blood is pure and which is contaminated? Taking a persons word surly isn’t sufficient verification for something this important. Right?
Stay with me Lastamender what’s your answer to my question?

I wore the masks, I got covid. I laughed, loved, I skipped to my loo, I survived without J&J little jab none the less. And now, these same people that demonized us NOW want covid amnesty. Think about that.
Good for you. Yeah, me too. I'm invincible now. I didn't listen to that runted hobbitt because it seems unnatural to let the weakest and dumbest amongst us to lead an important effort like that. I look like a genius now. :laughing0301:

My pureblood jizz is worth $800/oz., so I've got going for me too. :laughing0301:

Not as well as we would like them to.

People still die of the flu every year despite being vaccinated. That's because the flu shot each year is protection against the most prevalent strain going around. But there are other strains also going around from which you are not as well protected by the shot.

Thousands and thousands die each year from the flu.

I don't see any tards running around screaming that most of the people who died from the flu were vaxxed against the flu.

The MAGAtards' ignorance is being exploited by their propagandists. Their propagandists don't care how many dead bodies pile up as long as they get ad revenue.

But its backfiring. All those early dead unvaxxed were mostly Republicans. This has created a real world impact on election outcomes.

A vaccine for a virus that only kills less than 2% of those who contract it.
So what are the numbers for those who die from covide who are vaccinated?
I'd say it's higher than those who aren't.

So we impeached Trump twice without any proof. But we can't question anything democrats say, because...racism is bad? So shut the fuck up and accept anything democrats say?
Where did you get that load of nonsense from?! Tucker??

Forum List

Back