🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Majority of Republicans do not see value in a higher education

Lets stop pretending either side of the aisle doesn't care about education. We all want to improve ourselves and our children's lives. We just have different ways of doing that

You are a woos, no wonder you are another failure who voted for Trump.

WTF is a woos?

The Woos

kwon-sang-woo.jpg

Liberals are such children. Tell them that their expensive education in Early Celtic Transgender Basketweaving is worthless and they will immediately scream back "you don't want me to be a heart surgeon!"
A degree in basket weaving, sadly, is the equivalent of being a coal miner or a machinist or many other manual jobs that are declining or have gone away.
If the critics of worthless degrees must look at those with worthless skills as the same.
The key is to have a skill or a degree that will get you a job

According to Pew research, By a steep 22-point margin, Republicans now believe American colleges and universities have a net negative effect on the country. In 2010, Republicans still said college was a good thing by a 26-point margin. So that’s a complete collapse in GOP support for higher education (self-identified Democrats and independents have always thought college is good by overwhelming, 40-point plus margins, and still do).
Trump represents the dumbing down of the USA
They voted for Trump to stop technology from advancing. They think he'll get rid of automation and bring back 19th century jobs for them. They hate higher education because they remember being pissed as young adults when their successful friends from High School came back to visit the town and everybody made a big deal about their visit.
img_6400-jpg.138414

Personal attacks instead of intelligent discussion?

On top of 2 books I own I am reading just got back from library with 2 library books I am going to start.
The Plot to Scapegoat Russia:How the CIA and the deep state have conspired to vilify Russia
The Year of Voting Dangerously: The derangement of American Politics

Sharp Partisan Divisions in Views of National Institutions
I will share for now that my initial thought is that Republicans who hold such a low view of colleges and universities should encourage their kids to not bother performing well enough to earn admission to one and not bother to obtain a bachelor's degree. That way they won't have to save to purchase higher education and the scholarship and grant money available can go to people who think it's worth it to have a college degree. Put your money where you mouth is.

The key is getting these students to understand that they are not special. Their brilliance is not immediately recognizable and they are in competition with the world.

It is not politically correct to say so but when that graduate enters the workforce he and she will be in competition with graduates from India, China, Korea, Iran, who did not attend the protest against Ann Coulter. People who brought their A game every single day.

Instead these absolute idiots will mewel "you don't want me to get a college education ".

How about this "Dolt, you don't deserve a college education. Now get in the garage and learn how to do something useful. Make toothpicks. "

The key is getting these students to understand that they are not special. Their brilliance is not immediately recognizable and they are in competition with the world.

It is not politically correct to say so but when that graduate enters the workforce he and she will be in competition with graduates from India, China, Korea, Iran, who did not attend the protest against Ann Coulter. People who brought their A game every single day.

Instead these absolute idiots will mewel "you don't want me to get a college education ".

How about this "Dolt, you don't deserve a college education. Now get in the garage and learn how to do something useful. Make toothpicks. "
Are students with frivolous degrees any different than factory workers or other manual laborers whose skills are in much lesser demand or no demand at all.
They feel the economy and the world should change so they can use the skills they have.

We use to have solid higher learning institutions in this country. Education these days is based on liberal propaganda and MTV.

It seems your opinions are framed by Limbaugh, Hannity, and all other conservative sources of propaganda; your propensity to post only echoes of such, and personal attacks on millions of Americans you know nothing about, have never met nor ever will is in sum vapid insipidity.
My opinion is based on fact. Your opinion doesn't matter because you need a huge, unaccountable, and bankrupt government to think and do everything for you.

LOL I DO?

Woe is me, alas a truth dos come from the lesser wit, an opinion based on an immutable half-truth and thus a half-fact; or in the words of the Oracle of the Beltway, Kellyanne, an alternate fact.

On the month following the winter solstice last, a force of unaccountable impotence did come to occupy that shining city on the Potomac; in the form of a large, orange leviathan this incompetent essence - lacking skills and abilities to govern - twitters his day away as the city on the hill and its surroundings burn.

Sometimes college is good. Sometimes it's a complete waste of time and money.

Niece 1- Teacher. Worth it, kind of. Once she hits the private sector she'll make better money.

Niece 2- Pharmacist. Well worth it. Holy shit that girl's making some serious cash.

Niece 3- Art. Total waste.

It's not that all college is bad. College for all is bad.
It is what one makes of it. College does provide more opportunities but one must take advantage of the opportunities.
True, but the problem with most higher education in this country is the indoctrination that goes with it.

Don't forget the nice paychecks.
True, proves progressives are hypocrites... lol

I respect an intelligent Barista over a stupid POTUS.

I agree. I know a lot of baristas who were smarter than Obama
I've seen dog turds smarter but Obama ate those right after the dog.
Obama was not a perfect President but person of high character and a very good President. Having Trump follow him is going to make him that much better in history.
:lmao:
Barry was a fucking piece of dog shit and still is... high character? you are fucking stupid in the head.
He was a shit president, there would be no trump if there was no Obama… Shit for brains
You have a way with words. I like Obama and I feel history will treat him well
You're a progressive, of course you like the shit bag. He only represented progressives... proven by his policies.

Last edited:
Trump did not cause this loss of confidence in colleges and universities, the colleges and universities did that. Students are running up debts in the hundreds of thousands of dollars for degrees that do not improve their career prospects. Did you think people wouldn't notice?
But the point is a majority of all people's views are consistent over the years, and gopers have become outliers.

Since 2015, Republicans’ views of the impact of colleges have turned much more negative

And meanwhile Latinos are pursuing higher education at increasing rates

5 facts about Latinos and education

Last edited:
No, it makes me think you are a bald-faced liar.
Bald head liar or a bold face liar, either way I am not lying. It does not matter if you feel I am lying. I question whether you are really John Wayne or an Admiral. But it does not matter whether I believe you either.

I am neither. The character was played by John Wayne.

Your attitude and demeanor depicts you as a liar. Sorry if the truth hurts.

You even screwed up the description. There is no such thing as a "bold face liar". Your education fails you yet again Mr, Faux Millionaire.
Your words really hurt, Admiral.

I call a spade a spade.

Maybe you should take that so-called money and go back to school. I am sure some liberal arts college will be more than happy to accept your tuition as long as it isn't Monopoly money.
Most of the time I see you calling a spade a heart.

Please stop. You are becoming very boring.

Liberals are such children. Tell them that their expensive education in Early Celtic Transgender Basketweaving is worthless and they will immediately scream back "you don't want me to be a heart surgeon!"
A degree in basket weaving, sadly, is the equivalent of being a coal miner or a machinist or many other manual jobs that are declining or have gone away.
If the critics of worthless degrees must look at those with worthless skills as the same.
Machinists never have to look for a job, demand is much higher than supply. Shit for brains

The petroleum industry is here to stay, live with it bedwetter

Machinists never have to look for a job, demand is much higher than supply. Shit for brains

The petroleum industry is here to stay, live with it bedwetter
I am referring to the many unemployed factory workers in the rust belt.
If you do not get my point you are dense.
At one time basket weaving was a legitimate in our economy.

You are a woos.

I am a word that does not exist?

You need to sue the college where you got that Master's for educational malpractice, because you are obviously still an idiot.
Are you one of those litigious bastards that is always looking for an excuse to file a suit to make an easy buck?

No, but you should. Using made-up words in discussions with adults. Sue your school!
If I did not get a good education it is not the school's fault. It is my fault.
Take accountability for your life.
You are one of those who blames the government, Obama, when he was in office, for your problems. That is a woos.
Some people have the ability to resist Indoctrination… lol

How do you know? Obviously it has nothing to do with your personal experience.

Forum List

Back