🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Majority of Republicans do not see value in a higher education

ElmerDudd is missing the point. Government intervention into college loans has resulted in unnecessarily high tuition. Most of the schools are flush with cash. Harvard has billions.
Bond is whining and blaming government again. Life is not always fair. You want everything easy and you want to have government make it easy for you. The US provides more opportunity than any other country in the world but taking advantage of opportunity is not always easy. You need to work on it.
Quit putting your whiny, lazy, pessimistic attitude in the youth today. You are a blamer not a doer. That is one characteristic that is holding the US back from being greater no matter who is President.
There are too many morons just like you on this site and in our wonderful country, the USA. They elected Trump.
I want the government to make it easy for me? Pointing out a consequence that resulted from a poorly conceived government program is not whining. It is stating a fact. Why exactly to you want insanely high college tuition?

FYI... I am an employer, not an employee. I built it.
You are a fricking whiner. It does not matter if you are an employer, an employee or unemployed. You are a blamer. But so are many on this site. Most have kept their mouth shut on this post because they know I am telling the truth.
Grow a couple and deal with the imperfections of the world.
You can work to make changes but appreciate what you have. It will never be perfect.
I have no idea what you are babbling about and neither does anyone else. That is why no one is replying.
You will never get it. That is why you are part of the problem, not part of the solution.
You will be blaming government for your problems forever. Start looking at yourself more and the government less as the cause of your problems.
Are you drunk?

Bond is whining and blaming government again. Life is not always fair. You want everything easy and you want to have government make it easy for you. The US provides more opportunity than any other country in the world but taking advantage of opportunity is not always easy. You need to work on it.
Quit putting your whiny, lazy, pessimistic attitude in the youth today. You are a blamer not a doer. That is one characteristic that is holding the US back from being greater no matter who is President.
There are too many morons just like you on this site and in our wonderful country, the USA. They elected Trump.
I want the government to make it easy for me? Pointing out a consequence that resulted from a poorly conceived government program is not whining. It is stating a fact. Why exactly to you want insanely high college tuition?

FYI... I am an employer, not an employee. I built it.
You are a fricking whiner. It does not matter if you are an employer, an employee or unemployed. You are a blamer. But so are many on this site. Most have kept their mouth shut on this post because they know I am telling the truth.
Grow a couple and deal with the imperfections of the world.
You can work to make changes but appreciate what you have. It will never be perfect.
I have no idea what you are babbling about and neither does anyone else. That is why no one is replying.
You will never get it. That is why you are part of the problem, not part of the solution.
You will be blaming government for your problems forever. Start looking at yourself more and the government less as the cause of your problems.
Are you drunk?
Nice try, when you have no come back is that the best you can do?

According to Pew research, By a steep 22-point margin, Republicans now believe American colleges and universities have a net negative effect on the country. In 2010, Republicans still said college was a good thing by a 26-point margin. So that’s a complete collapse in GOP support for higher education (self-identified Democrats and independents have always thought college is good by overwhelming, 40-point plus margins, and still do).
Trump represents the dumbing down of the USA

What is higher education? Is it teaching critical thinking, analysis, and accountability that is higher education or is it regurgitating agenda-driven liberal arts diatribe that is that dumbing down of America? What is better for a Black American or a Lesbian when it comes to getting jobs out of college......... touting regurgitation degrees or touting market-driven degrees such as computer science degrees?

You people opened the college can of worms and now it is time to drill down.

Forum List

Back