Majority of Repubs practicing wrongthink on Election

Mine hang lower than most and I'm not even a republican.

Last edited:
I've seen polls where indys are over 55%, and I don't vote at all.

Well. . . they are only counting Republicans after all.

There are probably a lot of disgruntled Bernie Bros and independents that voted for him this time around that didn't last time, given the clear lying and and absurd degree with which the technocracy was oppressing folks. . . Those weren't reported.

But yeah, that struck me as a bit low too.

That STATE does not surround the Capitol for 55% of just one party. Nor does that fascist corporate cabal do that campaign of blacklisting over 55% either.

They are worried about much more than that.

Thread summary: Butthurt Trump cult losers are doing what butthurt cult losers do -- whine a lot, and tell a lot of really dumb lies.

The Trump cultists here all know they're lying. They lie because it pushes the cause of fascism, and because all of their fellow fascist cult losers are lying, and because they get a sick pervy sexual thrill from lying.

But then, what else can Trump cultists do? They can't win elections fairly. It keeps getting toughter for them to win by cheating. They tried seizing power in a violent fascist coup, and all that got them was a good portion of their fascist leaders getting sent to prison. They see a life of loserdom ahead of them, so they come to these online SafeSpaces to have a good group cry.

Thread summary: Butthurt Trump cult losers are doing what butthurt cult losers do -- whine a lot, and tell a lot of really dumb lies.

The Trump cultists here all know they're lying. They lie because it pushes the cause of fascism, and because all of their fellow fascist cult losers are lying, and because they get a sick pervy sexual thrill from lying.

But then, what else can Trump cultists do? They can't win elections fairly. It keeps getting toughter for them to win by cheating. They tried seizing power in a violent fascist coup, and all that got them was a good portion of their fascist leaders getting sent to prison. They see a life of loserdom ahead of them, so they come to these online SafeSpaces to have a good group cry.

DudeOpinion.jpg

CNN is very concerned and desperately want you to stop asking questions and proposing legislation that might make it harder to cheat.
No. CNN wants you to pull your head outta yer ass and stop with the crazy conspiracy theories.

Derp.
Yeah thats it.....,,,,why would they care ........unless of course there is something to hide

It's all predicated on the Big Lie that the election was stolen because Orange Jesus is narcissistic conman with the fragile ego of a delicate snowflake who can't listen that he lost.
The big lie is that there was no fraud. That is why election officials denied transparency. That is why people were de-platformed or censored. Guilt is so obvious. They needed an impeachment to distract from it.

Then the insurrection that wasn't. Now political persecution.

CNN is very concerned and desperately want you to stop asking questions and proposing legislation that might make it harder to cheat.
No. CNN wants you to pull your head outta yer ass and stop with the crazy conspiracy theories.

Derp.
Yeah thats it.....,,,,why would they care ........unless of course there is something to hide
Why would they care? Because ordinary people feel a natural concern, even pity, for poor delusional idiots.

Derp.

Forum List

Back