Majority of vets support Trump.

My dad's a Vietnam Vet & doesn't like Trump..

Your dad must have PTSD. Sad.

I know of at least one Vietnam War vet here who is a rabid left-wing Trump-hater. Like I say, being a hero at one time doesn't give someone the right to be an asshole forever.

No, my dad doesn't like Trump as a person because he's educated.
He knows Trump is a foul mouthed cretin, who talks about grabbing pu$$y, which is a disgrace to women & children.
He knows Trump has 3,500 lawsuits filed against him.
He knows Trump has hired Illegals.
He knows Trump used Chinese steel in his towers.
He knows Stormy Daniels was a fiasco.
He knows Trump University was a scam.
He knows Trump paid workers less than minimum wage.
He knows Trump said he could shoot someone in Times Square & not lose voters.
He knows Trump said Communist China used good government force in Tiananmen Square Massacre.
and
MOST IMportantly, Trump ripped off a Veterans charity.

You are just ignorant & subservient.
Try again, Sobie. You ARE as dumb as your avatar pic appears to be. Congratulations.

Even dumber than that, considering his username is “Sobieski saved Europe”, and yet he loves Palestinians. Sobieski was Poland’s Donald Trump in the 17th century and kicked the Muslims’ asses.

Have you ever asked yourself why health care is so expensive? What does 'health care' even mean? You Marxists just babble what you have been told to babble without spending 1 second actually thinking.

Healthcare is expensive because we've allowed the private insurance companies, private pharmaceutical companies, and private hospitals jerk us around too much.

They know medical is urgent, so they can jack up prices.

Drug Goes From $13.50 a Tablet to $750, Overnight

The proof is in that every National healthcare system pays less than us.[/QUOTE]

Same shit different day ^^^^^^ Good Bye

I know of at least one Vietnam War vet here who is a rabid left-wing Trump-hater. Like I say, being a hero at one time doesn't give someone the right to be an asshole forever.

He knows Trump is a foul mouthed cretin, who talks about grabbing pu$$y, which is a disgrace to women & children.
He knows Trump said Communist China used good government force in Tiananmen Square Massacre.
and

You're spewing Dim talking points, which means it's all horseshit.

They are actually FACTUAL talking points.

I know facts are a problem for the subservient dunderheads.
man i know who you are !! i thought i recognized your face ..... in your old avatar pic of yourself you wore a cowboy hat !! and you posted in broken english ....like a foreigner !you are not American born ! you are shooting us a line of bull !

The last time I checked, the Internet wasn't confined to just the shores of the United States. And views are also not confined to either your views nor mine.

and

You're spewing Dim talking points, which means it's all horseshit.

They are actually FACTUAL talking points.

I know facts are a problem for the subservient dunderheads.
They obviously aren't your father's opinions. They're AGW cult propaganda.

Yeah, everything I don't like, must be fake news.

Get a grip.
No, everything that's obvious bullshit it fake news.

Do you mean everything that Rump says is Fake News is Fake News because it differs with his "Presented Reality"?

Republicans usually poll well with active duty troops
Trump at only 42 percent does not bode well

Yet he is President and will win in 2020. Too bad for you though.

Based on which polls?

Based on the fact I am not a stupid TDS retard like you.

You were doing so well. Until now. Then you went and done it. Is there another need for a Rump Cabinet Member? Is there another opening because another one has been fired, quit or been indicted?

upload_2020-1-2_13-0-13.jpeg

and

Well thank your dad for his service for me. He fought to preserve the freedom to vote for whomever he wants so if he wants to vote for a faggot or one of six or eight Democrats who believe in the same communist ideology shared with those who tried to kill him in Vietnam, well have at it.

My Polish American father correctly identifies Capitalism as a problem that has outsourced to China, VIETNAM, Mexico, while importing those same enemies to here.

The problem is you're a Western European, AKA a lower race of Humanity.

You people DON'T THINK, you just kind of Chimp out.

Your father doesn’t sound very smart, since the only leader to ever fight to keep our jobs from going overseas to China and Mexico and to try and stop third world trash from being imported is President Trump.

I don't think you're very smart, if you think Capitalism has nothing to do with outsourcing.

As for deportations Obama deported more than Trump.

Trump has solved nothing.

Obviously won't because he's a Capitalist.

Based on which polls?

This one?
the-new-york-times-nytimes-our-presidential-forecast-updated-nyti-ms-2e30dvb-37104257.png
Good one

Shows how much Comeys bombshell impacted the election
Nobody’s talking “impeachment “ out there in the real world. Another Democrat loser issue.
Impeached President Trump seems to talk quite a bit about it

and

Try again, Sobie. You ARE as dumb as your avatar pic appears to be. Congratulations.

Even dumber than that, considering his username is “Sobieski saved Europe”, and yet he loves Palestinians. Sobieski was Poland’s Donald Trump in the 17th century and kicked the Muslims’ asses.

I never said I loved Palestinians.
This is your typical low Western European intellect, anybody must love one side or the other.
How about no, you are dumb.

There's a big difference between Sobieski saving Europe from Islamic invaders.
and
Palestine combating Israeli invaders.

Besides, since I've made my username when arriving, the Jews / Israel have decided to blame Poland for the Holocaust about 1,000 times, and demand reparations from Poland.

I most certainly support Muslims over Jews.

Based on which polls?

This one?
the-new-york-times-nytimes-our-presidential-forecast-updated-nyti-ms-2e30dvb-37104257.png
Good one

Comey exonerated Mrs. Clinton just a few days before the election, proclaiming her to be as pure as driven snow.

Probably boosted her percentage by 5 points
She never recovered from Comeys bombshell

and

Well thank your dad for his service for me. He fought to preserve the freedom to vote for whomever he wants so if he wants to vote for a faggot or one of six or eight Democrats who believe in the same communist ideology shared with those who tried to kill him in Vietnam, well have at it.

My Polish American father correctly identifies Capitalism as a problem that has outsourced to China, VIETNAM, Mexico, while importing those same enemies to here.

Your father doesn’t sound very smart, since the only leader to ever fight to keep our jobs from going overseas to China and Mexico and to try and stop third world trash from being imported is President Trump.

I don't think you're very smart, if you think Capitalism has nothing to do with outsourcing.

Does it all make sense to you…The Kenyan deported more wetbacks yet he added 2.5 million more to the backs of good real Americans?
Is shit really adding up for you?
Report: 2.5 million illegal immigrants under Obama, 400,000 yearly

Based on which polls?

This one?
Good one

Comey exonerated Mrs. Clinton just a few days before the election, proclaiming her to be as pure as driven snow.

Probably boosted her percentage by 5 points
She never recovered from Comeys bombshell

Being declared as innocent as a newborn babe by Comey was a "bombshell" against Mrs. Clinton?

It was actually a bombshell against Trump, as it implied that Crooked Hillary was honest.

and

Does it all make sense to you…The Kenyan deported more wetbacks yet he added 2.5 million more to the backs of good real Americans?

I said deported more, nothing about deporting all of them. (Rolls eyes)

Every USA President has added a bunch of illegals, and it started with Reagan's Amnesty largely.

and

This is your typical low Western European intellect, anybody must love one side or the other.

and

Besides, since I've made my username when arriving, the Jews / Israel have decided to blame Poland for the Holocaust about 1,000 times, and demand reparations from Poland.

You’re right, there is a big difference between Sobieski and the Palestinians, he won and they lost. But for some reason you think that Palestinians deserve to have land they couldn’t win in a war. So why is that Sobieski was justified in using brute force to control land but the Israelis can’t? Oh because some Jews hurt your feelings and you love Muslims.

and

and

You’re right, there is a big difference between Sobieski and the Palestinians, he won and they lost. But for some reason you think that Palestinians deserve to have land they couldn’t win in a war. So why is that Sobieski was justified in using brute force to control land but the Israelis can’t? Oh because some Jews hurt your feelings and you love Muslims.

Arabs lived in Israel / Palestine for 1,400 years.

Anglos (English) only lived in England for about 1,000 years.
and
in America maybe 400 years.

Maybe you guys also should be forced to give it up for ":So called" indigenous folks?

Sobieski was defending Europe from Islamic invaders, just like Palestinians are defending from Jewish invaders.

The more I deal with Western Europeans the more I think you're just some kind of very pale Negro / Sand Negro kind of race.
Just a very degenerate & idiotic race of vermin.

I said deported more, nothing about deporting all of them. (Rolls eyes)

Every USA President has added a bunch of illegals, and it started with Reagan's Amnesty largely.

This is the confusing… If every president has added wetbacks then how have we stayed steady at 10 to 12M for two decades?

Forum List

Back