Majority Of White Americans Say They Believe Whites Face Discrimination

• Banned
Media: GOP is the White Party.
GOP: No we're not. We're quickly trying to change that (then amnesties).

GOP: Why can't we win anymore?

I discovered racism in this country back in the 70s.
I was talking to some of the cooks when I was in basic training doing KP on Naval Station NTC in San Diego CA. All of them were ether black, from the Philippines, or some other ethnic minority. They told me that the only job classification they could hold was storekeeper or cook. They couldn't learn a trade or do a job like white folks do in the military. How things have changed. By 78' all of that changed. Problem is, most people are still getting their heads filled with visions of days gone by about slavery and racial oppression.

In the 90s I discovered that the only way you could get any student aide at Austin Peay State University was if you were black or Native American. Well, I'm not gonna lie like Elizabeth Warren and claim I'm an American Indian.....even though half of my family is either Seminole, Lakota, or black. I'm not a tribal member so I can't claim so. I think it's lying to yourself when you're less than half Native American or any ethnic group. I don't think there's many people left in America that doesn't have any Native American blood. My relatives used to have to live on the Reservation, but those days are gone. Not one NFL player ever picked cotton even though many of them feel they have a right to cuss me out because of my skin color. Incidentally, my wife is Black/Seminole and picked cotton in the 40s. She lived thru the Great Depression and experienced Jim Crow laws. She didn't read about it in a book or watch a movie about it.

Unfortunately it's gotten to the point where white people are oppressed. Not everywhere, but it seems being white on a college campus is cause for shame. We need to admit to our crimes and accept our inherent white guilt. Yes....we're privileged just because of the color of our skin and we need to pony up the dough or face punishment for our ancestors crimes. The very same political party that was subjugating blacks in the deep South 100 years ago is now telling them they have a payday owed to them. Democrats are always on the wrong side of History. Now they think they can use the constitution to force their politically-correct nonsense down our throats.

1308976120-54663-o.jpg

Forum List

Back