Make America Florida. The Rose amongst Thorns.

Florida only does so well because they have money to burn. Without the tourist dollars Florida would quickly implode from mismanagement and out right theft.

Florida did well long before the filthy ass tourists came here. The torurists have fucked the sate bringing in crime, drugs, congestion and asshole shitheads from "upnorth".
That shit started in the thirties. Before that Florida was a wilderness. Our state was built on whoring ourselves out for a tourist dollar. So dance monkey, dance like your livelihood depends on it because in some way it does. If you can't stand living in a state full of whores then go somewhere no one wants to be like Idaho or Arkansas or Alabama.
Tourism is an industry just like agriculture, manufacturing or fishing.
It puts bread on the tables of millions.
Only a nihilistic Libtard would find something negative to say about it.
If you lived here you would know the love-hate relationship Floridians have with the tourism industry. Tourists are the scum of earth and we allow them to disrespect our home in return for money. We smile as we take your money and say good-riddance when your rude sunburned ass finally leaves.

Dude served in Fallujah in 2007 and was deployed with Seal Team One. Bronze Star recipient, and Navy & Marine Corps Commendation Medal recipient. That's no joke.
Educated at Yale.

It's a sure bet that he will be president someday, just a matter of when. Only thing that could derail that trajectory is if some whackjob leftist takes him out.

I'd totally support him running in 2024 either solo or as VP to Trump if he runs again (could be good experience to get a term as VP), I'll just be sad to lose him as Governor of Florida. He's going to be a very tough act to follow.

I agree. DeSantis is a great Governor and he doesn't take shit from the stuttering fuck or his administration. Any looters, rioters or arsonists will be shot on sight in this State.

I do hope Trump runs again in 2024 and DeSantis would make a great VP. Good experience for DeSantis. I too would hate to lose him as Governor and your right. He will be a tough act to follow. Great man and a great Governor.

Things are going great where I live in Florida. Construction everywhere and hiring signs up. Couldn't live in a better State and we have a great Governor.

Last edited:
Florida only does so well because they have money to burn. Without the tourist dollars Florida would quickly implode from mismanagement and out right theft.

Florida did well long before the filthy ass tourists came here. The torurists have fucked the sate bringing in crime, drugs, congestion and asshole shitheads from "upnorth".
That shit started in the thirties. Before that Florida was a wilderness. Our state was built on whoring ourselves out for a tourist dollar. So dance monkey, dance like your livelihood depends on it because in some way it does. If you can't stand living in a state full of whores then go somewhere no one wants to be like Idaho or Arkansas or Alabama.
Actually, Idaho is one of the fastest growing states in terms of percentage growth. A lot of ex-Californians are moving there, and thankfully, most of them are conservative.

Don't tell me about Florida Moon Bat. I am 5th Generation Floridian. My great, great great Grandfather fought for Florida in the 9th Florida Regiment during the Civil War. My great Grandmother was a Seminole Indian. I grew up in rural Polk County.

The incursions of the filthy Yankees has always been the bane of Florida and the tourists suck but DeSantis has done a great job as Governor.

Forum List

Back