Make them feel welcome

I don't about you guys, but I love the government. They are my masters, and I fully support everything they do. If there was anyone from the government spying here (which there of course isn't, because they would never do anything like that) I would tell them how much I love them, and worship the ground they walk on.

That didn't come across as forced, did it?

I don't about you guys, but I love the government. They are my masters, and I fully support everything they do. If there was anyone from the government spying here (which there of course isn't, because they would never do anything like that) I would tell them how much I love them, and worship the ground they walk on.

Well, I probably would not have used the word, 'worship'....

moon.gif

No, not at all. Do you think they'll buy all that ass kissing and take you off the hit list? LOL

Well, I probably would not have used the word, 'worship'....

LOL, that's more like it. Now put the big "O" logo on your little smart car and you'll be safe.

No, not at all. Do you think they'll buy all that ass kissing and take you off the hit list? LOL

It was worth a shot. The sound of helicopters above my apartment stopped anyways...

He's been around for 7 years, overseen by congress, reviewed every 3 months etc etc, and doesn't give a shytte unless you're talking to terrorists, hysterical dupes...

Forum List

Back