Make them feel welcome

While making my rounds earlier, a Radio news report said that the Head of the NSA was highly upset that we found out about these programs..

He said he was only keeping us safe by spying on us.

NSA guys..you should be thanking conservatives for giving you this great new power to spy on us all.

Thanks conservatives.

They who can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety, deserve neither liberty nor safety.

Take a bow, guys. You deserve it. That "Patriot Act" was something else.

NSA guys..you should be thanking conservatives for giving you this great new power to spy on us all.

Thanks conservatives.

They who can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety, deserve neither liberty nor safety.

You seem to forget that Democrats also voted for it. Hell, Feinstein was out there defending this just today.

Thanks conservatives.

You seem to forget that Democrats also voted for it. Hell, Feinstein was out there defending this just today.

Yep. Some of them did.

They had a President who was telling them we were about to get nuked and if they were against this bill, they were with the terrorists.

I don't completely let them off the hook..but I understand the context.

Do you?

Last edited by a moderator:
The Patriot Act was wrong then and it's wrong now. I was always against it. Some of my conservative friends called me a liberal, even after I explained to them that sooner or later a liberal would have the power to abuse it. Guess what? A liberal now has the power to abuse it and IS abusing it. No one can argue that fact.

This is the official welcome thread for the NSA agent behind the curtain who has been assigned to this forum.

Everyone wave and say hello!!

:udaman:

What?

I've been operating under the assumption that the board itself was a national security honeytrap.

I post here because it seems like a more effective way of getting my views known than writing the occasional letter to my congressmen.

I think of this place as my ongoing dialogue with America's government AND various NGO interest groups which I'm reasonably sure ALSO monitor the place.

I don't about you guys, but I love the government. They are my masters, and I fully support everything they do. If there was anyone from the government spying here (which there of course isn't, because they would never do anything like that) I would tell them how much I love them, and worship the ground they walk on.

That didn't come across as forced, did it?

Came across like you've been cheating on your taxes again.

He's been around for 7 years, overseen by congress, reviewed every 3 months etc etc, and doesn't give a shytte unless you're talking to terrorists, hysterical dupes...

So it's you, huh? I figured the extreme stupidity of your posts had to be an act. I'm really sorry about the neg I'm about to give you.

Since our NSA agent has to remain behind the curtain, I think we need to give him or her a name.

I'm going with Herbie.

What say you all?

Forum List

Back