🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Malala wins Nobel Peace Prize

rightwinger

Award Winning USMB Paid Messageboard Poster
Aug 4, 2009
Great choice

Malala Yousafzai Kailash Satyarthi Share 2014 Nobel Peace Prize - NBC News

Pakistani teen Malala Yousafzai, who was shot in the head by the Taliban for advocating girls' education, and Indian children's rights advocate Kailash Satyarthi were jointly awarded the 2014 Nobel Peace Prize on Friday. Yousafzai, 17, is the youngest winner of the award. She was honored for "her heroic struggle," said Thorbjørn Jagland, chairman of the Norwegian Nobel Committee. "Despite her youth, Malala ... has shown by example that children and young people can contribute to improving their own situation."

I had hoped that the "Dames de Blanc", a organisation of wives whos husbands are political prisoners in Cuba, who protest dressed in white, would get the prize.

They are the only opposition group in Cuba of which the regime is so scared that they dont crack down on them.

And giving them the prize would be a blow to the Cuban regime.

I had hoped that the "Dames de Blanc", a organisation of wives whos husbands are political prisoners in Cuba, who protest dressed in white, would get the prize.

They are the only opposition group in Cuba of which the regime is so scared that they dont crack down on them.

Yeah, because we haven't spent the last 50 years punishing Cuba for spurning us.

Oh, wait, we totally did that.

Hey, here's the thing. Most of the world looks at the Cuba-US conflict... and they think the Americans are the douchebags.

Yeah, because we haven't spent the last 50 years punishing Cuba for spurning us.

Hey, here's the thing. Most of the world looks at the Cuba-US conflict... and they think the Americans are the douchebags.
Why are you turning this into a discussion about Cuber....that is like yesterday, dude,

Why are you turning this into a discussion about Cuber....that is like yesterday, dude,

I think that the other poster turned it into a discussion about "Cuber".

Shame on the Nobel Commission for awarding this highly honorable prize to two little pissants instead of the far more deserving President of the United States for being PEACEFUL and let/allow ISIS/ISIL pursue their peaceful struggle to bring Sharia justice and Islamic love to the world.

Shame on the Nobel Commission for awarding this highly honorable prize to two little pissants instead of the far more deserving President of the United States for being PEACEFUL and let/allow ISIS/ISIL pursue their peaceful struggle to bring Sharia justice and Islamic love to the world.
Poe's law! Poe's law!

Actualy no.

Some people might disagree with the embargo policy.

But all reasonable people agree that Cuba is tyranny.

Forum List

Back