Malaysian airliner missing with 239 people on board

iwn62a.jpg

2ljrwgg.jpg

who shopped em?? the malays did to cover their ass. they screwed the pooch and let 2 killers board that plane.

the photos were posted by UK online

Fears of a cover-up over the fate of flight MH370 grew yesterday after claims that a photo of two passengers was tampered with.
Images of two men who boarded the Malaysian Airlines jet with stolen passports appear to show them having the same set of legs.
CCTV footage stills released by officials three days after the Boeing 777-200 vanished from the skies shows the pair with identical green trousers and brown shoes.

link

these goons were traveling with false passports. why?? the malays were damned quick to clear em to. these are good lil muzzies. won't hurt a fly. my ass !!!

who was the muzzie that bought their tickets and paid cash for em the day of the flight?? hello

one of em was flying to Germany to meet his mom. well, was she there?? has she come forward ?? to many loose ends here have not been investigated.

2 days ago: Did somebody doctor photo of men who took Flight MH370? Fears of a cover-up amid claims pictures show passengers with the same set of legs

link

Fox vid

Malaysian Airlines is offering $5,000 to each passenger's family.

To add insult to injury.

I believe under ? Convention--which Malaysia signed--the families are eligible for $175,000.
All kinds of stipulations on liability I would assume.

I am beyond outrage ---there may be only a handful of US attorneys with credentials to practice internationally---and unless Boeing/based in US is implicated--probably no grounds for litigation in Malaysia or Beijing? But---these families have been irreparably damaged and although the money would never be enough---it should be offered.

If Malaysian Airlines has to close down---and I know in some part it is a government airline and that won't happen---it would be no loss to air travelers.

I have no idea what options may be available under Chinese law. Yesterday those who wanted to protest at the Malaysian embassy in China were not allowed to use buses--were finally allowed to walk to the embassy. Their concerns were expressed to the media. That is something.

So wrong, so wrong. All of this.

Last edited:

To add insult to injury.

I believe under ? Convention--which Malaysia signed--the families are eligible for $175,000.

I am beyond outrage ---there may be only a handful of US attorneys with credentials to practice internationally---and unless Boeing/based in US is implicated--probably no grounds for litigation in Malaysia or Beijing? But---these families have been irreparably damaged and although the money would never be enough---it should be offered.

If Malaysian Airlines has to close down---and I know in some part it is a government airline and that won't happen---it would be no loss to air travelers.

I have no idea what options may be available under Chinese law. Yesterday those who wanted to protest at the Malaysian embassy in China were not allowed to use buses--were finally allowed to walk to the embassy. Their concerns were expressed to the media. That is something.

Since corporate CEO's think a life is worth $5,000.00, that's what they should be paid.

To add insult to injury.

Since corporate CEO's think a life is worth $5,000.00, that's what they should be paid.

How would you feel upon receiving a check for $5,000 from Malaysian Airlines?

There are those in the US that would use violence to express their feelings--load up an AK whatever or make a bomb or something. Could happen in Malaysia, too. China seems to exercise strong control over its citizens. Someone might still find a way.
Can't say that I would blame anyone for such a response.

Lots of things are not being discussed. If Delta airlines, to name one, responded to families in this manner. Fairly sure that soon they would be out of business. Executives in prison for many years.

What a different world.

Islam--makes a difference.

Malaysian Airlines jet: No hope? Anger rises amid demand for evidence - latimes.com

<But even at home, while the reaction to Prime Minister Najib Razak's sudden late-night announcement Monday that the flight went down was more subdued, it was far from accepting. Many Malaysians said that until authorities found airplane debris or bodies, they would not give up hope for survivors.

"This is confirmation from government, but this information is not 100% confirmed," said Mohd Aizuddin, an imam at the KLIA mosque near the airport, where some Malaysia Airlines crew members routinely worship. "We still pray and hope," he said, noting that an elderly man in his village is the grandfather of two Flight 370 passengers -- a couple who were flying to Beijing on March 8 for their honeymoon.

"I will not blame my government," the imam said, "but for normal people I understand. It's too fast," he said of the prime minister's announcement.>

~~~
If my government somehow owned and operated this airline--I would hold them accountable.

I don't even know that I agree the decision made was 'too fast'--some closure is needed. Being in limbo is a hell of its own. The things that went wrong--yes, the government made some seriously bad decisions---clear enough to me.

Contrast to the a similar scenario in the US---'the lack of transparency' on the part of the government --quite possible that there would be rioting in the streets and much more.

~~~~~~
Message to CNN--do not tell me again that it will be difficult--if not impossible to find this plane. A commentator just reminded us--'It won't be like trying to find your car keys--clicking some device to hear a beep'---got it--yes, I do. The most sophisticated equipment available and they have to have a specific location to search and the conditions of the ocean in this remote area of the world are going to make the task almost impossible. I know. Start talking about some of the things that I suppose 'we cannot discuss' for fear of legal ramifications or national security.

Last edited:

To add insult to injury.

There are those in the US that would use violence to express their feelings--load up an AK whatever or make a bomb or something. Could happen in Malaysia, too. China seems to exercise strong control over its citizens. Someone might still find a way.

Lots of things are not being discussed. If Delta airlines, to name one, responded to families in this manner. Fairly sure that soon they would be out of business. Executives in prison for many years.

I didn't mean the victims should be paid $5k, I meant the CEO's should be paid $5k as their salary.

This whole escapade is ridiculous. The relatives are protesting the Malaysian embassy, like it's their fault. The Malaysian government had nothing to do with the plane crash, if indeed it did crash. The Malaysian government has spent millions of dollars trying to find out what happened to the plane. So has 26 other countries. Over 100 ships and planes have been looking for the plane, but the relatives act like that's not good enough. If that's not good enough, they should charter a boat and go look themselves.
The media is obsessive compulsive about it. For three weeks that's about the only thing they've talked about. And nothing much has changed. They don't even have conformation that the stuff that's been found is from the plane. The media has been blaming everybody from the Malaysian Government, to the airline, to the pilots, to the two with stolen passports, and nobody know anything about what happened. The only thing the media is doing is stirring the shit pot, in order to stress out the relatives and viewers.
I really think it's life imitating the movie MILLENNIUM that I posted on the YOUTUBE video. Aliens from the future did it, because humanity has polluted the environment so bad, that in the future humans have become sterile. So they had to come back to our time to get fertile humans and take them to the future so humanity doesn't become extinct.
Hey, it's as good a theory as any they're throwing out there.

Last edited:

I didn't mean the victims should be paid $5k, I meant the CEO's should be paid $5k as their salary.

This whole escapade is ridiculous. The relatives are protesting the Malaysian embassy, like it's their fault. The Malaysian government had nothing to do with the plane crash, if indeed it did crash. The Malaysian government has spent millions of dollars trying to find out what happened to the plane. So has 26 other countries. Over 100 ships and planes have been looking for the plane, but the relatives act like that's not good enough. If that's not good enough, they should charter a boat and go look themselves.
The media is obsessive compulsive about it. For three weeks that's about the only thing they've talked about. And nothing much has changed. They don't even have conformation that the stuff that's been found is from the plane. The media has been blaming everybody from the Malaysian Government, to the airline, to the pilots, to the two with stolen passports, and nobody know anything about what happened. The only thing the media is doing is stirring the shit pot, in order to stress out the relatives and viewers.
I really think it's life imitating the movie MILLENNIUM that I posted on the YOUTUBE video. Aliens from the future did it, because humanity has polluted the environment so bad, that in the future humans have become sterile. So they had to come back to our time to get fertile humans and take them to the future so humanity doesn't become extinct.

maybe so--clearly I am not helping myself by listening to CNN and occasionally the 'others'.

It does seem to me that there are some issues with regulation of air travel that need to be clarified. If that is the province of international organizations then this incident should be assessed very critically.

I accept --'we may never know' as the most realistic theory currently available. Difficult to believe the pilots conspired to crash the plane for unspecified reasons. All the electrical, mechanical theories seem to have holes--based on what has been posted in this thread. Someone on the plane had sinister motives--maybe so. What I know about airplanes and the regulation of air travel is miniscule.

Seems like there is a lot more to be known. Some have said that 'terrorists' have wised up--no longer 'chatter' since much has been revealed about the methods used to defend against them. Maybe they are communicating in some other way---was this a trial run? Who knows---who knows. Unacceptable that such a thing should happen --all I know.

I have not kept up to date on the latest but I still think that airline is in a hangar somewhere, the passengers are dead and any debris they find will be plants.

To add insult to injury.

It's Asia.
Good luck setting foot there.

Why is anyone surprised by all of this?

To add insult to injury.

I'd ask why are you giving me this? Bob didn't take out an insurance policy.

maybe so--clearly I am not helping myself by listening to CNN and occasionally the 'others'.

It does seem to me that there are some issues with regulation of air travel that need to be clarified. If that is the province of international organizations then this incident should be assessed very critically.

I accept --'we may never know' as the most realistic theory currently available. Difficult to believe the pilots conspired to crash the plane for unspecified reasons. All the electrical, mechanical theories seem to have holes--based on what has been posted in this thread. Someone on the plane had sinister motives--maybe so. What I know about airplanes and the regulation of air travel is miniscule.

Seems like there is a lot more to be known. Some have said that 'terrorists' have wised up--no longer 'chatter' since much has been revealed about the methods used to defend against them. Maybe they are communicating in some other way---was this a trial run? Who knows---who knows. Unacceptable that such a thing should happen --all I know.

Why didn't they send a fighter pilot up there like they would in our country?
What if they did?
What if they shot it down and don't want to tell anyone because it would be a national incident, countries are involved and the people wouldn't stomach it?
And you can't prove it because these fighters are invisible to radar.

I was watching ABC News and they commented on how fast they found the area in the Indian Ocean and they must know something they aren't telling us because of security reasons because normally they wouldn't know this fast where the plane was.

Why didn't they send a fighter pilot up there like they would in our country?
What if they did?
What if they shot it down and don't want to tell anyone because it would be a national incident, countries are involved and the people wouldn't stomach it?
And you can't prove it because these fighters are invisible to radar.

I was watching ABC News and they commented on how fast they found the area in the Indian Ocean and they must know something they aren't telling us because of security reasons because normally they wouldn't know this fast where the plane was.

There is a lot that we don't know.

Now they are saying--China and Malaysia are at odds with each other. China doesn't allow citizens to criticize their own government for 'opaqueness'/and anything, I suppose--commentators theorized they were allowing people to vent against Malaysia--release of tension or something. Another commentator felt that China had grounds to be outraged with Malaysia--didn't include those who had expertise from the start and had outsiders been involved it would now be clear what was verifiable and what was not.

and they are interested in each others' radar systems--suspicious of each other--on top of everything else. Had been allies---no one knows how things will be from here on out. 'Geopolitical issues'.

Guess the US is lucky to have Canada for a neighbor. Mexico would probably be very accepting of any assistance--should a similar need arise.

The US has sent the towed ping indicator--whatever it is called---can go down--just forgot--maybe 20,000 ft--to the depth that is probably needed--? and pick up pings from 2 miles away. We have 2 --sent them 1.

~~~~~~
They also said--why is the Prime Minister/government in the middle of this?

In the US---those involved in the industry/field--in this case--National Transportation Board, FAA, police, FBI, CIA, etc--would take the lead --become the spokespeople--not politicians.
Makes sense to me. The US is considerably larger than Malaysia with a different approach to governance.

U.S. law firm seeks records from Malaysian Airlines, Boeing | Reuters

Lots of opinions on this--'premature', etc.

-I suppose they might as well get started. They want US investigators involved to review whatever Malaysian Airlines has. This may be the most effective way.

-Some have commented that those, such as Malaysian Airlines, who purchase planes like the 777 need to prove that they can conduct an investigation should there be a catastrophic accident. If there was a mechanical/electrical failure then this information is necessary to evaluate all planes of this type.

Looks like they found a large debris field.

I hope it turns out to be something useful to the investigation.

I think six countries have planes and ships searching--Australia, UK, Korea, China, US and ? eta: New Zealand

http://www.nst.com.my/latest/font-c...198169/7.54601/7.277585/7.286006?key=Malaysia

~~~~~~~~
Malaysia Airlines is said to have been in serious financial trouble prior to the loss of 370. Which, presumably, is not exceptional. I wouldn't think many people would be interested in flying with them at this time. How many options are there for the routes they fly?

I wish someone would interview other airlines that fly this model of plane--what are they doing to prevent such a catastrophe?

You can't tell me that within the industry people are expressing candid opinions.

Last edited:

I think six countries have planes and ships searching--Australia, UK, Korea, China, US and ? eta: New Zealand

MH370 Lost in Indian Ocean: 6 countries involved in search operations - Latest - New Straits Times

~~~~~~~~
Malaysia Airlines is said to have been in serious financial trouble prior to the loss of 370. Which, presumably, is not exceptional. I wouldn't think many people would be interested in flying with them at this time. How many options are there for the routes they fly?

I wish someone would interview other airlines that fly this model of plane--what are they doing to prevent such a catastrophe?

You can't tell me that within the industry people are expressing candid opinions.

I was watching CNN last night and they were talking about the black boxes.
They only record the last two hours of flight so unless they stopped recording or unless the power went out on them, they recorded over the notorious left hand turn because they record over themselves because they only record the last two hours.

MH370 Lost in Indian Ocean: 6 countries involved in search operations - Latest - New Straits Times

~~~~~~~~

I was watching CNN last night and they were talking about the black boxes.
They only record the last two hours of flight so unless they stopped recording or unless the power went out on them, they recorded over the notorious left hand turn because they record over themselves because they only record the last two hours.

It's quite a conundrum that's for sure.

~~~~~
Not to contribute to off the wall speculation---but now there are those who believe the pilot was 'not in the mental frame of mind' to be flying---separated from wife, problems with woman he was involved with---the phone call he made prior to take off was said to be to this woman.
http://www.nydailynews.com/news/world/flight-370-pilot-friend-shouldn-flying-article-1.1734998
~~~~~~~~

Really--really--??? I suppose it can happen to anyone. I would have thought those that have been trained for such positions of great responsibility had techniques to manage emotions. They/?FBI--are supposedly going to have a report on the simulator by Friday. Some thinking that in previous incidents where pilots allegedly took planes down intent on suicide--the governments--Egypt and maybe Indonesia--refuse to acknowledge the possibility. National honor or perhaps legal liability?

If the pilot felt that bad--should have just gone off somewhere by himself and put a bullet in his head. No need to kill 238 other people. If he had any sense of honor.

On the other hand--there is the Commander of the US ship/Navy--that is involved in the search--during the past 2 weeks he has impressed me as the sort you would hope would be in such a position. Whatever they ask him--responds reasonably---many others like this.

Last edited:
U.S. law firm seeks records from Malaysian Airlines, Boeing | Reuters

Lots of opinions on this--'premature', etc.

-I suppose they might as well get started. They want US investigators involved to review whatever Malaysian Airlines has. This may be the most effective way.

This is suggesting mechanical faults, destroying systems that keep the passengers and crew alive.
They're suggesting the aircraft was on auto pilot for the last few hours of it's journey.

In my opinion, this is the most likely cause and is the only theory that fills in all the gaps.
However, some greedy law firm shouldn't be doing this.
Boeing are very probably going to be in deep shit for this one but we won't know a lot until/unless the search teams recover the black boxes.

The legal action is a bit daft as they'll never prove anything in court without evidence.
They're just fishing, hoping for a killing on this sad event.

Forum List

Back