Malaysian airliner missing with 239 people on board

Hmm.

I have been off the grid for a while. No TV, no internet, no newspapers, no cell phone....totally clueless about the latest info on the 'missing flight'.

It does not look like anything has changed much in the past week.

Hijacked plane. No airport landing. Limited fuel.

There is an exponentially shrinking universe of possible outcomes. Most of which involve a scuba diver, a jungle trek guide, or a Himalayan mountain climber finding a piece of a plane 50 years from now.

you may be right. or a mayla fisherman snaggin it

21.1.jpg

Earlier Sunday, Malaysian authorities said the last transmission from the missing aircraft's reporting system showed it heading to Beijing -- a revelation that appears to undercut the theory that someone reprogrammed the plane's flight path before the co-pilot signed off with air-traffic controllers for the last time.
That reduces, but doesn't rule out, suspicions about foul play in the cockpit.

They keep changing the story, folks.

Malaysia Airlines Flight 370 dropped in altitude after sharp turn - CNN.com

Guys

This is getting to be too much like the Jimmy Hoffa deal

I suggest digging up the end zones at Giant Stadium

Guys

This is getting to be too much like the Jimmy Hoffa deal

I suggest digging up the end zones at Giant Stadium

It is a criminal investigation. If you comitted a crime, the police would do what? Tell you that they know? No. They are looking for information that only the criminal would know so they aren't telling us the truth.

I know 'this is how it is' with any 'big' news story.

The 'public' is not as stupid as the members of the media seem to think.

I am certainly not the sharpest crayon in the pack --but 'By Golly--I think I've Got It'.

There is a lot that we cannot be told. 'Something' happened--like the game of Clue--it wasn't the pilots--but it was 'Somebody'.

I don't think I ever won many rounds of Clue.

When they are ready to 'tell' me--then I will be back.

--Difficult conditions in which to search--very difficult

-We may never find the plane

-This is a mystery.

over and over again. 'All right, good night'--perhaps my taste should be questioned --not being sarcastic. It is about all you can say at times. If the copilot had a gun to his head when he uttered those words--chances are we will never know. For those souls lost at sea--I wish them eternal peace and may their families find comfort in their loss.

Been a few days since I visited this thread so I don't know if this has been covered. This is the photos of the guys who were traveling on stolen passports.

Photos as released by Malaysian officials

Malaysia-Plane_Horo-2-635x357.jpg

Above photo AP photo.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2014/03/11/stolen-passport-missing-flight_n_4939881.html

Anyone else think its weird they have the same legs and the photo on the left has been shopped?

Yeah, yeah, I know it sounds "conspiracy theorish" but it is weird. I usually steer far away from conspiracy shit, but I do find it weird, coupled with the fact authoritires said these men looked just like Mario Balotelli:

images

I still wonder if we have the complete story from Malaysian authorities.

Last edited:
Yeah it's weird how gullible people are.

Gullible in listening to Malaysian authorities say those with stolen passports looked just like that black footballer and then they release the photos and it's obvious they were either misinformed or lying? Or gullible in trying to figure out why the Malaysian authorities released the above obviously photo shopped photograph?

I either have to conclude they are highly disorganized, unprofessional bumbling fools or lying.

The changed timelines, changed headings, etc, etc, point to all of the above IMO.

That was not the photo they released. It has been altered by someone on the internets for the foil hats.

That was not the photo they released. It has been altered by someone on the internets for the foil hats.

Yes, it is.

Or what you're saying is Huffington Post went back to their article on 3-11-14 and for whatever reason decided to alter the photo and claim that the Malaysian authorities released it? Huh?

That's the same photo from this article dated the day the photos were released:

Stolen Passport Users On Missing Flight MH370 Identified

Note date of article and photos. Why would Huffington Post of all media outlets do something like that? I might understand if it were the National Enquirer or some gossip rag.

Last edited:
Same photo, same date this time Associated Press:

2s6at85.jpg

Men with stolen passports on jet 'not terrorists' - US News

Look at their legs, they both have the same flippin legs AND half of the same bag because the legs and bag was cut from the guy on the right and shopped to the guy on the left.

These photos are from reputable news sources, in fact the APs photograph!

That doctored photo WAS released by the Malaysian Government. No one wearing tin foil but the Malaysian Government. Guys have the same legs and half a same bag...the same Malaysians who said they looked like the black footballer Mario Balotelli. Not even close.

http://www.huffingtonpost.co.uk/201...s-suspect-passengers-balotelli_n_4933905.html

Last edited:
You believe whatever you like. No one could change your mind no matter what. In any case we still know nothing and it's been over two weeks.

You believe whatever you like. No one could change your mind no matter what. In any case we still know nothing and it's been over two weeks.

Change my mind about what? Please do tell? You think the Associated Press Huffington Post and US News are all in on this "tin foil hat" conspiracy or are you claiming all of their websites have magically been hacked by some tin foil hat wearing idiot?

I don't believe that for a moment and I find it hard you believe that too.

Could it be we don't know anything because the Malaysian government is not being honest and or withholding information?

ETA:

I finally found the explanation from the Malaysians, they deny any altering, but say it was a "photocopy mistake".

Last edited:
There was a colonel on Fox News selling the idea that this was a counter intelligence operation to figure out what everyone's capabilities are.

If our country, China, or Malaysia were behind it, them taking that airplane would be easy for them to do.

CaféAuLait;8821923 said:

2s6at85.jpg

Look at their legs, they both have the same flippin legs AND half of the same bag because the legs and bag was cut from the guy on the right and shopped to the guy on the left.

That doctored photo WAS released by the Malaysian Government. No one wearing tin foil but the Malaysian Government. Guys have the same legs and half a same bag...the same Malaysians who said they looked like the black footballer Mario Balotelli. Not even close.

Malaysian Airlines' Passengers With Stolen Passports 'Looked Like Balotelli' Official Says
I'm surprised no one has clued into the fact that the same guy who 'shopped' these photos also works in the print shop where Obama bought his 'shopped' BC.

CaféAuLait;8821923 said:

2s6at85.jpg

Malaysian Airlines' Passengers With Stolen Passports 'Looked Like Balotelli' Official Says
I'm surprised no one has clued into the fact that the same guy who 'shopped' these photos also works in the print shop where Obama bought his 'shopped' BC.

This whole thing is starting to smell.

You can see the photo on the left is half one guy (on top) and half a copy of the pic on the right....not even photoshopped, it's that cheesy. :rofl:

Forum List

Back