Male Feminist Who Kicked Pro-Lifer Gets Arrested. Guess What His Rap Sheet Reveals?

Not even close. Stupid narrative in your part

yeah my bad, what was I thiking.

Trump only endorses wife beaters - this lady wasnt married to the clown that assaluted her
You’re an idiot. What does this asshole kicking someone have to do with Trumpnor anyone else. You asshats are comical.

keep up with the thread Gomer

Man, they should put him jail for referring to himself as a 'Male Feminist.' Only a Democrat could do that. Crazy mofos. :cuckoo:

Not even close. Stupid narrative in your part

yeah my bad, what was I thiking.

Trump only endorses wife beaters - this lady wasnt married to the clown that assaluted her
You’re an idiot. What does this asshole kicking someone have to do with Trumpnor anyone else. You asshats are comical.

keep up with the thread Gomer
I have moron.

ROFL! How is he Trump's kind of guy? Dims are the ones who physically attack people they disagree with.

then let me spell it out moron ..

Porter the wife beater praised by Trump ..

Speaking in the Oval Office on Friday, Mr Trump said: "We found out about it recently and I was surprised by it, but we certainly wish him well and it's a tough time for him.

"He did a very good job while when he was in the White House.

"And we hope he has a wonderful career and he will have a great career ahead of him.

ROFL! How is he Trump's kind of guy? Dims are the ones who physically attack people they disagree with.

Speaking in the Oval Office on Friday, Mr Trump said: "We found out about it recently and I was surprised by it, but we certainly wish him well and it's a tough time for him.

"And we hope he has a wonderful career and he will have a great career ahead of him.
Apparently you believe there is some kind of connection between the two.

I love how they actually call that pathetic kick he did a roundhouse. He looked like a retard having a seizure.

he should have thrown a straight right to her eye like Porter ...
Someone in the crowd should have kicked the shit out of the little punk.

The woman he kicked should've. Try that crap on a girl from Texas, for example, and he'll be using his pink pussy hat to carry his teeth home.

the connection is your blatant hypocrisy you F'n idiots-- youre all to dumb to see it.

woman beater on Trumps team GOOD

woman beater on the left BAD.

F'n morons.

Good thing he was a girly panty wearing leftist... I mean... just sayin... the woman was still standing. Had she been round house kicked by an actual man... hospital would have been where she would have ended up

If he'd been an ACTUAL man, he would have been at work and wouldn't even have been there.

There was another video where the hair salon he was working has terminated him. Too bad.
He's probably a fake man. Real men don't work in hair salons.

Or run around defacing signs, or whining to people on the street. Seriously, did you HEAR what a lisping nancy-boy he sounded like on the video? Definitely a "catcher".

the connection is your blatant hypocrisy you F'n idiots-- youre all to dumb to see it.

F'n morons.
No one says beating women is good, you lying piece of shit. There were only allegations of abused against Porter, and he had to resign. The male feminist, on the other hand, was vidieod kicking a woman in the head.

sounds like Trumps kinda guy

F'n morons.
No one says beating women is good, you lying piece of shit. There were only allegations of abused against Porter, and he had to resign. The male feminist, on the other hand, was vidieod kicking a woman in the head.

did the woman the sissy kicked in the head look like this ..

1518095825421.jpg

an allegation did that to Porters wife....

esad moron ..

A male feminist kicked a woman in the head and has repeatedly assaulted women?

Can he still be referred to as a feminist?

F'n morons.

did the woman the sissy kicked in the head look like this ..

1518095825421.jpg

an allegation did that to Porters wife....

esad moron ..
What part of "no one says beating women is good, you lying piece of shit" didn't you understand?

Forum List

Back