Male Feminist Who Kicked Pro-Lifer Gets Arrested. Guess What His Rap Sheet Reveals?

He KICKED a WOMAN?

Well, I'm sure that left wingers from across USMB have CONVERGED on this thread to voice their PASSIONATE and ANGRY CONDEMNATION of this coward for his HORRIBLE, VIOLENT, HATEFUL mysogynistic assault.

AM I RIGHT, LEFTIES?

ARE YA WITH ME, LEFTIES!

She was pregnant as well.
Did you see the infowars video where a pregnant reporter is trying to ask the kooks question? And they start screaming "SHAME SHAME" and pointing at her belly? Then saying that she isn't asking questions, she's just pushing her own beliefs?

She's asking questions..they refuse to answer.

These people are crazy and dangerous, and they need to be locked up.

I sure did. I think I posted it the other day.

Probably during my most recent ban. I annoy the pederators.

Dems: 'We May Have Lost The SCOTUS Seat, But At Least We Kept Our Dignity'

article-3141-1.jpg

I love how they actually call that pathetic kick he did a roundhouse. He looked like a retard having a seizure.

he should have thrown a straight right to her eye like Porter ...
So this week you support assaulting women?
The Left knew for decades Weinstein was a rapist and not only covered for him and rewarded him but sent him victims to be raped.
And now, with the information that at least some of the women were enthusiastically consenting, the whole Weinstein case might go poof.

Why didn't any of the left wing betas who were there beat the hell out of the POS for hitting a woman in the head?

There shoulod have been additonal video of the shithead getting curbstomped by pussy hat wearing metros.
Good luck with that... those soy boys just barely have the stamina to keep themselves upright.

Go fund me has become a joke.

Everyone seems to thin that they should be paid for being aggressive idiots.

Gofund me shut off the Bundy account because they raised like 500,000 in a day.
Then the feds seized the money.
On what grounds?

Go fund me has become a joke.

Everyone seems to thin that they should be paid for being aggressive idiots.

Gofund me shut off the Bundy account because they raised like 500,000 in a day.
Then the feds seized the money.
On what grounds?
Because they were looking to make a FORTUNE.
They said it was illegal because they were terrorists...I don't think the feds grabbed it. I think they directed closing the account..and GoFUNDme said that they would return all the money back to the people who donated. I don't think they did.

Kind of funny..all charges were dismissed.

Forum List

Back