Male Feminist Who Kicked Pro-Lifer Gets Arrested. Guess What His Rap Sheet Reveals?

Karma would have been it happened in a stand your ground state and she was conceal carry.

The look on his face would have been priceless, no doubt.

tenor.gif

Good thing he was a girly panty wearing leftist... I mean... just sayin... the woman was still standing. Had she been round house kicked by an actual man... hospital would have been where she would have ended up

What?! A 'Male Feminist?' Oh boy, Democrats are so moronic. Let me guess, he's a white dude? White Democrat men are increasingly becoming cuckold bitches. Oh well, now he really gets to become someone's bitch. :)

I love how they actually call that pathetic kick he did a roundhouse. He looked like a retard having a seizure.

He looked like a beta cuck kicking a woman in the head and then getting fired and arrested. That's what he looked like to me, anyways.

Not even close. Stupid narrative in your part

yeah my bad, what was I thiking.

Trump only endorses wife beaters - this lady wasnt married to the clown that assaluted her

Must...make...thread...about Trump....some how....some way

Trump only endorses wife beaters - this lady wasnt married to the clown that assaluted her
You’re an idiot. What does this asshole kicking someone have to do with Trumpnor anyone else. You asshats are comical.

Must...make...thread...about Trump....some how....some way
They’re morons.

Forum List

Back