Male Feminist Who Kicked Pro-Lifer Gets Arrested. Guess What His Rap Sheet Reveals?

I have spent many years handing down to my nieces, my nephew, my fiancé—even my mother—decades of hand to hand combat training mostly, odd as it sounds, while we are cooking together in our own or someone else's kitchen. Mostly non-lethal stuff, but hey—a girl, a woman, everyone really, has the fundamental right to defend themselves, and kitchens are brimming with all kinds of long bladed and blunt and crazy cooking utensil sharp objects useful of such training. To all other men out there who love, cherish and respect the girls and women in the lives, among the best lifelong gifts you can give to them, is the ability to seriously F**k up much larger, stronger, smug men who think they're going to put their gloves all over the bodies of the females' in your life. If a touchy, feely dude puts a finger on your female loved one, she needs to know how to break or dislocate it. If he lays a hand on her, she must use her whole body to focus her defense into an offense on that single male hand, etc.

Ladies can make great bare, empty handed Cuisinarts, with the right training.

ROFL! How is he Trump's kind of guy? Dims are the ones who physically attack people they disagree with.

then let me spell it out moron ..

Porter the wife beater praised by Trump ..

Speaking in the Oval Office on Friday, Mr Trump said: "We found out about it recently and I was surprised by it, but we certainly wish him well and it's a tough time for him.

"He did a very good job while when he was in the White House.

"And we hope he has a wonderful career and he will have a great career ahead of him.
Apparently you believe there is some kind of connection between the two.

the connection is your blatant hypocrisy you F'n idiots-- youre all to dumb to see it.

woman beater on Trumps team GOOD

woman beater on the left BAD.

F'n morons.
No one says beating women is good, you lying piece of shit. There were only allegations of abused against Porter, and he had to resign. The male feminist, on the other hand, was vidieod kicking a woman in the head.

did the woman the sissy kicked in the head look like this ..

1518095825421.jpg

an allegation did that to Porters wife....

esad moron ..

Oh, yeah, you're ALL concerned about women . . . provided they're beaten by a Republican who is subsequently fired for it. If they're harmed by a Democrat, however, you don't want to know, you don't call for the Democrat to be fired, and you spend years gassing on about how much you respect them.

As on all subjects, you have neither the brains nor the moral standing to lecture anyone about anything, nor to be greeting with anything but contempt and loathing when you try.

A male feminist kicked a woman in the head and has repeatedly assaulted women?

Can he still be referred to as a feminist?

Considering that feminists are really only interested in women's "right" to think and do what leftists tell them to, and destroying them if they dare to do otherwise, of course he can.

"Feminist kicks a woman".... yeah...there is something wrong with this picture.

Feminism is what's wrong in any picture it imposes itself upon.

For those still believing feminism doesn't contain contradictions, this should finally settle the case.

Anybody who supports Planned Parenthood is anti-female, anti-life, anti-human rights.

Anybody who defends them is pro-sex trafficking, pro-sex crime, pro-sex abuse.

Because those are the industries and the activities that Planned Parenthood supports, protects, and funds.

I love how they actually call that pathetic kick he did a roundhouse. He looked like a retard having a seizure.

he should have thrown a straight right to her eye like Porter ...
So this week you support assaulting women?
The Left knew for decades Weinstein was a rapist and not only covered for him and rewarded him but sent him victims to be raped.
The Democrats are the Party of Slavery and Child Sex Trafficking.

They always have been.

ROFL! How is he Trump's kind of guy? Dims are the ones who physically attack people they disagree with.

then let me spell it out moron ..

Porter the wife beater praised by Trump ..

Speaking in the Oval Office on Friday, Mr Trump said: "We found out about it recently and I was surprised by it, but we certainly wish him well and it's a tough time for him.

"He did a very good job while when he was in the White House.

"And we hope he has a wonderful career and he will have a great career ahead of him.
Apparently you believe there is some kind of connection between the two.

the connection is your blatant hypocrisy you F'n idiots-- youre all to dumb to see it.

woman beater on Trumps team GOOD

woman beater on the left BAD.

F'n morons.
This thread has obviously gone over your head.

He KICKED a WOMAN?

Well, I'm sure that left wingers from across USMB have CONVERGED on this thread to voice their PASSIONATE and ANGRY CONDEMNATION of this coward for his HORRIBLE, VIOLENT, HATEFUL mysogynistic assault.

AM I RIGHT, LEFTIES?

ARE YA WITH ME, LEFTIES!

Last edited:
He KICKED a WOMAN?

Well, I'm sure that left wingers from across USMB have CONVERGED on this thread to voice their PASSIONATE and ANGRY CONDEMNATION of this coward for his HORRIBLE, VIOLENT, HATEFUL mysogynistic assault.

AM I RIGHT, LEFTIES?

ARE YA WITH ME, LEFTIES!

She was pregnant as well.

He KICKED a WOMAN?

AM I RIGHT, LEFTIES?

ARE YA WITH ME, LEFTIES!
One more than one occasion, it seems.

He KICKED a WOMAN?

AM I RIGHT, LEFTIES?

ARE YA WITH ME, LEFTIES!

Did you see the infowars video where a pregnant reporter is trying to ask the kooks question? And they start screaming "SHAME SHAME" and pointing at her belly? Then saying that she isn't asking questions, she's just pushing her own beliefs?

She's asking questions..they refuse to answer.

These people are crazy and dangerous, and they need to be locked up.

He KICKED a WOMAN?

AM I RIGHT, LEFTIES?

ARE YA WITH ME, LEFTIES!

Did you see the infowars video where a pregnant reporter is trying to ask the kooks question? And they start screaming "SHAME SHAME" and pointing at her belly? Then saying that she isn't asking questions, she's just pushing her own beliefs?

I sure did. I think I posted it the other day.

He KICKED a WOMAN?

AM I RIGHT, LEFTIES?

ARE YA WITH ME, LEFTIES!

And they're probably about half of them *educators* or *mental health professionals* or government workers.

Forum List

Back