Male Strippers In Quarantine After Being Exposed To Nurse With Ebola

We had both spent the last week in Ohio at a conference for our publishing company, Ellora’s Cave. We’re both romancenovel cover models and authors. I just released my novelPrimal Desire last week and Taylor has released severalnovels over the past three years.
Upon arriving at the airport a week earlier we felt secure that there was a very low chance of contracting the Ebola virus. After all, everyone had been quarantined right?
Taylor answered the phone. He is nearly always cheerful. “Yo what’s up?!”

More
Male Strippers In Quarantine After Being Exposed To Nurse With Ebola Daily Postal

Cleveland Ohio ....

close the airports !!! make them get passports !!!

thus spake idiot RW's ....

LMAO !

On a serious note, the following column addresses the issue in rational, thoughtful way.

Ebola, Ideology and Common Sense

Polio, or infantile paralysis, was the most fearsome of those diseases. The first two national Boy Scout jamborees, which were to be held in Washington in 1935 and 1936, were canceled by Presidential Proclamation because of an outbreak of polio in the city.

Franklin Roosevelt, who had apparently contracted polio in 1921, never to walk again, appreciated the danger. In the 1930s, ’40s and early ’50s, there were outbreaks of polio in D.C. Swimming pools were shut down.

The Greatest Generation possessed a common sense that seems lacking today.

Ebola Ideology and Common Sense - Patrick J. Buchanan - Official Website

Holy Shit !!!!
The male strippers are more responsible than the nurse!!

“Okay. I’m going to call my friend that was next to me on the plane. He is planning on driving to Houston today, but we need to make sure we’re isolated.”

What a world we live in....

200.gif

Why did they even bring up the fact that they're strippers ? Doesn't have anything to do with the story.

Forum List

Back