Mall of America throws down legal gauntlet..

thereisnospoon

Gold Member
Apr 11, 2010
mid south
In anticipation of another disruption of commerce by black livews matter, MOA management has applied for an received a restraining order against the radical black lives matter group.
BLM has vowed to defy the order and make an attempt to shut down the mega mall.
The Mall of America Sends Black Lives Matter a Message That'll Have Everyday Shoppers Cheering
BLM is nothing more than a radical anarchist group bent on stopping commerce and interfering with the lives of law abiding citizens.
Time for the people to rise up and clear these bums out. And if that mean cracking a few skulls and throwing protesters in jail, so be it.
Enough pussyfooting around with there jerks.

Time for the people to rise up and clear these bums out. And if that mean cracking a few skulls and throwing protesters in jail, so be it.

bc7206b120f4875e943af8641225bb68.jpg

Hitler? I see you lefties take the first opportunity to use Hitler as a means of deflection.

I mean, I think the desire to beat people because they annoy you is bad enough on its own - minus Hitler.

Hitler? I see you lefties take the first opportunity to use Hitler as a means of deflection.

I mean, I think the desire to beat people because they annoy you is bad enough on its own - minus Hitler.
Well.....If people are pushed to the point where they have had enough, the authorities refuse to exercise their sworn duty to protect US against those who disrupt, destroy etc, just what do you think the outcome will be?
Why should all of those shoppers as MOA have to be subjected to this shit while the authorities do nothing...Somewhere in there is the potential for a few ass kickings....

Well.....If people are pushed to the point where they have had enough,

Had enough what? And when you do have enough is violence acceptable now? Or only against this one group? Wink wink

the authorities refuse to exercise their sworn duty to protect US against those who disrupt, destroy etc, just what do you think the outcome will be?

You have no right to not be annoyed by people nor do you have the right to attack someone for being annoying. You're grown, you should know that by now

Why should all of those shoppers as MOA have to be subjected to this shit while the authorities do nothing...Somewhere in there is the potential for a few ass kickings....

Theres potential for a lot...

So, it sounds like you are pro-riot. Yanno, the whole thing about being pushed enough or having had enough? Or again, is it just different again?

No, just see them dragged out of the mall to be arrested because they want to disrupt my shopping. Action, reaction.

No, just see them dragged out of the mall to be arrested because they want to disrupt my shopping. Action, reaction.

Shopping isnt a Right Barbie Girl

Being able to move freely without some asshole getting in my way sure as hell is.

Being able to move freely without some asshole getting in my way sure as hell is.

No its not

Including your friends mobbing the place to start a beat-down?

No its not

On private property, it sure as hell is, if the property owner so desires.

And on the street, if some twat college students decide to stop me, I am getting through, using the minimal force needed to get through, but I am getting through.

I managed to fight off 3 drunk idiots and get through the crowd at some Techno Parade in Paris, I can fight off some BLM morons.

Including your friends mobbing the place to start a beat-down?

No beat down, But I will use the minimal force necessary to get where I am going. I've done it before.

No its not

Exactly, so lets stop pretending the prop owner gave any special privleges to people and this will go a lot more smoothly

And on the street, if some twat college students decide to stop me, I am getting through, using the minimal force needed to get through, but I am getting through.

I managed to fight off 3 drunk idiots and get through the crowd at some Techno Parade in Paris, I can fight off some BLM morons.

We're not talking about on the street or drunk guys. Focus

No its not

Exactly, so lets stop pretending the prop owner gave any special privleges to people and this will go a lot more smoothly

We're not talking about on the street or drunk guys. Focus

What the property owners did is give themselves the ability to have any protesters not only arrested for trespassing, but for contempt of court.

And 6 of one, 1/2 dozen of the other.

Blm used to go around to restaurants and protest brunch. They stopped when customers bodily threw them out.

Pro-life protesters have to remain something like 100 feet away from the entrance of abortion facility in order for the place to do its business properly and not have its customers harassed.
I would think the Mall of America should have a similar legal right where they cannot enter its facilities and harass their shoppers. They can stay outside and use their blow horns and the only one who will care or pay attention will be the liberal news media.

Forum List

Back