Man, 25, Beaten Nearly To Death By 40 Teens Using Skateboards

It's nothing more than the gang mentality that is waved and glamorized in front of the youth in that State...not that the rest of the youth in other States aren't influenced, because it is every where...but 'gangland' seems to be more condensed in Cali than any where else.

Huntington Beach is in no way "gangland". It's a white, wealthy, beachfront suburb in Orange County.

So, the 'white and wealthy' can not possibly become or be wannabe gangsters? I am speaking of the overall influence of the gangster mentality in that State...regardless of where it's most rampant there.

It's nothing more than the gang mentality that is waved and glamorized in front of the youth in that State...not that the rest of the youth in other States aren't influenced, because it is every where...but 'gangland' seems to be more condensed in Cali than any where else.

Huntington Beach is in no way "gangland". It's a white, wealthy, beachfront suburb in Orange County.

So, the 'white and wealthy' can not possibly become or be wannabe gangsters? I am speaking of the overall influence of the gangster mentality in that State...regardless of where it's most rampant there.

Yeah,

Anyone can be a thug and beat up someone for looking at them wrong. WTF is wrong with such people is over my ability to understand.:confused:

No one wants to come out and say that most of these mob beatings across the country are perpetrated by blacks. That would be racist.

Most skateboarders I've seen are white kids. I haven't seen too many black kids skateboarding.

It's unfortunate what happened to this guy, but he was an idiot. He shouldn't have gone near those kids considering they had already chased after his girlfriend when she tried to get involved. They should have just called the police and stayed out of it.

Man, 25, Beaten Nearly To Death By 40 Teens Using Skateboards
CBSLA.com) ^ | May 11, 2013 8:37 PM | Tom Wait

Man, 25, Beaten Nearly To Death By 40 Teens Using Skateboards « CBS Los Angeles
HUNTINGTON BEACH (CBSLA.com) — Authorities say a Good Samaritan who tried to intervene in a fight between two groups of teens in Huntington Beach Saturday evening, was nearly beaten to death by the same teens who attacked him with their skateboards.

Police say 40 teens attacked the 25-year-old man — about 7:50 p.m. — at Murdy park in Huntington Beach. The man is in extremely critical condition.

Officials said the man’s girlfriend saw the teens involved in an altercation.

After the girlfriend tried to intervene, the crowd turned on her. She got away but returned with her boyfriend. Police said the teens than turned on him.

The man tried to flee to a nearby laundromat where the attack continued, said police.

Huntington Beach Police said on their Facebook page that four juveniles were arrested for attempted murder. All four are currently on probation for other crimes and have been taken to Orange County Juvenile Hall, said authorities.

Police said more arrests could come soon.

The Good Samaritan was transported to UCI Medical Center where he underwent emergency surgery.

KCAL9′s Tom Wait spoke to witnesses who observed the brutal beating.

WTF is wrong with people these days? Parents have seriously failed to raise their children.:eek:

Not very smart...a person must pick their battles wisely, you can't just jump into a mob like that, it's just a very smart thing to do.

It isn't mental illness. It's numbness from day to day violence on vid games, tv, school, etc. Day to day. Non stop. Parents who are working full time (both if both are in the family), not paying attention to what their kids are raised on (vids, games, tv). And it doesn't happen in just California either. Sheesh.

stay home behind lock doors with your guns at the ready

and wait...

and wait.....

and wait.......

What a sensationalist headline!

"Man, 25, Beaten Nearly To Death By 40 Teens Using Skateboards"

If he was nearly beaten to death by 40 teens using skateboards...why were only FOUR arrested?

2 groups of teens fighting.

a female intervenes and gets bitch slapped.

she comes back with her boyfriend. this makes him a 'good samaritan'?

something is very wrong with this story

If he was nearly beaten to death by 40 teens using skateboards...why were only FOUR arrested?

Idiot, not all have to be beating him with skateboards.

please go away

you have to be as dumb as the bitch in the story

did your homework for you

you are welcome

Four teens have been arrested for allegedly beating a man within an inch of his life with their skateboards at a laundromat on Friday night.
The fight started near the skate park at Murdy Park in Huntington Beach just before 8 pm, according to Huntington Beach police. Two groups of teens—as many as 40 altogether—were brawling, and a woman stepped in to try to break up the fight (it's not clear why she intervened: some news reports say she was a Good Samaritan not associated with the group). The teens turned on her, and the woman fled but returned with her boyfriend.
Some of the teens chased the man across the street and into a laundromat, where the teens beat the man with their skateboards. This was done in full view of witnesses, who said that the teens beat the victim in the head, according to CBS Los Angeles.

Surf City Teens Nearly Beat Man To Death With Skateboards: LAist

gawd, some of you people are so dense. wtf am I doing here?

I have been to Huntington beach. Those damn white savage rich ghetto kids. What is happening to our America. :)

And, never outside California.

And, they were all born to liberals.

rw's are so fucking dumb.

No one wants to come out and say that most of these mob beatings across the country are perpetrated by blacks. That would be racist.
ere these skateboarders black, little racist?

I have no idea what race the skateboarders are, but most of the mob beatings across the country are by mobs of blacks. I did try to look up mob beatings by whites and came up with one in 2008.

Just recently in Virginia Beach, a primarily white area, they have had their own problems with mobs of violent blacks. Was this? I don't know. Perhaps we will find out in the future. But, 4 of the teens that were arrested all had prior prison records and all four are currently on probation for other crimes. This doesn't usually mean white bread kids from Huntington Beach.

thats Newport Beach next door.....HB is lower class....and has "gangs".....

ere these skateboarders black, little racist?

I have no idea what race the skateboarders are, but most of the mob beatings across the country are by mobs of blacks. I did try to look up mob beatings by whites and came up with one in 2008.

Just recently in Virginia Beach, a primarily white area, they have had their own problems with mobs of violent blacks. Was this? I don't know. Perhaps we will find out in the future. But, 4 of the teens that were arrested all had prior prison records and all four are currently on probation for other crimes. This doesn't usually mean white bread kids from Huntington Beach.

Not surprised a racist like you don't use logic. So instead of reserving judgment since by your own admission of not knowing the race of the perps, you made a rash judgment on the race of the petps....Got it

more are expected......when everyone scatters it takes a little bit to round everyone up.....:eusa_eh:

Forum List

Back