Man, 25, Beaten Nearly To Death By 40 Teens Using Skateboards

I think the solution should be aimed at keeping people with a violent mindset in prison or within a mental hospital. Such people shouldn't be allowed to harm other people.

Nah, public caning would work better. Fifty lashes to each of these punks who tried to kill this guy. If they survive it, they can go free. If not, too bad.

CBSLA.com) ^ | May 11, 2013 8:37 PM | Tom Wait

Man, 25, Beaten Nearly To Death By 40 Teens Using Skateboards « CBS Los Angeles
HUNTINGTON BEACH (CBSLA.com) — Authorities say a Good Samaritan who tried to intervene in a fight between two groups of teens in Huntington Beach Saturday evening, was nearly beaten to death by the same teens who attacked him with their skateboards.

Police say 40 teens attacked the 25-year-old man — about 7:50 p.m. — at Murdy park in Huntington Beach. The man is in extremely critical condition.

Officials said the man’s girlfriend saw the teens involved in an altercation.

After the girlfriend tried to intervene, the crowd turned on her. She got away but returned with her boyfriend. Police said the teens than turned on him.

The man tried to flee to a nearby laundromat where the attack continued, said police.

Huntington Beach Police said on their Facebook page that four juveniles were arrested for attempted murder. All four are currently on probation for other crimes and have been taken to Orange County Juvenile Hall, said authorities.

Police said more arrests could come soon.

The Good Samaritan was transported to UCI Medical Center where he underwent emergency surgery.

KCAL9′s Tom Wait spoke to witnesses who observed the brutal beating.

WTF is wrong with people these days? Parents have seriously failed to raise their children.:eek:

Were they black?:eek:

What a sensationalist headline!

"Man, 25, Beaten Nearly To Death By 40 Teens Using Skateboards"

If he was nearly beaten to death by 40 teens using skateboards...why were only FOUR arrested?

you have to be as dumb as the bitch in the story

did your homework for you

you are welcome

Four teens have been arrested for allegedly beating a man within an inch of his life with their skateboards at a laundromat on Friday night.
The fight started near the skate park at Murdy Park in Huntington Beach just before 8 pm, according to Huntington Beach police. Two groups of teens—as many as 40 altogether—were brawling, and a woman stepped in to try to break up the fight (it's not clear why she intervened: some news reports say she was a Good Samaritan not associated with the group). The teens turned on her, and the woman fled but returned with her boyfriend.
Some of the teens chased the man across the street and into a laundromat, where the teens beat the man with their skateboards. This was done in full view of witnesses, who said that the teens beat the victim in the head, according to CBS Los Angeles.

Surf City Teens Nearly Beat Man To Death With Skateboards: LAist

gawd, some of you people are so dense. wtf am I doing here?

I was talking about the HEADLINE. What a sensationalist HEADLINE, I said. That's all I as commenting on, the HEADLINE? Get it? Do I need to explain it some more????

And you're calling me dense? You're calling me stupid. You stupid fucker.

I can understand the man getting injured as tempered flaired when he intervened. But chasing him was a step overboard. Hope they are done for attempted murder.

CBSLA.com) ^ | May 11, 2013 8:37 PM | Tom Wait

Man, 25, Beaten Nearly To Death By 40 Teens Using Skateboards « CBS Los Angeles
HUNTINGTON BEACH (CBSLA.com) — Authorities say a Good Samaritan who tried to intervene in a fight between two groups of teens in Huntington Beach Saturday evening, was nearly beaten to death by the same teens who attacked him with their skateboards.

Police say 40 teens attacked the 25-year-old man — about 7:50 p.m. — at Murdy park in Huntington Beach. The man is in extremely critical condition.

Officials said the man’s girlfriend saw the teens involved in an altercation.

After the girlfriend tried to intervene, the crowd turned on her. She got away but returned with her boyfriend. Police said the teens than turned on him.

The man tried to flee to a nearby laundromat where the attack continued, said police.

Huntington Beach Police said on their Facebook page that four juveniles were arrested for attempted murder. All four are currently on probation for other crimes and have been taken to Orange County Juvenile Hall, said authorities.

Police said more arrests could come soon.

The Good Samaritan was transported to UCI Medical Center where he underwent emergency surgery.

KCAL9′s Tom Wait spoke to witnesses who observed the brutal beating.

WTF is wrong with people these days? Parents have seriously failed to raise their children.:eek:

Kids these days are animals, I would have just let them beat each other fuck it.

What... crowds never attacked people back in the good old days?

And, never outside California.

And, they were all born to liberals.

rw's are so fucking dumb.

No one wants to come out and say that most of these mob beatings across the country are perpetrated by blacks. That would be racist.

Were the kids that did this black? looking at the area where this happened I would say no.

And, never outside California.

And, they were all born to liberals.

rw's are so fucking dumb.

No one wants to come out and say that most of these mob beatings across the country are perpetrated by blacks. That would be racist.

Were the kids that did this black? looking at the area where this happened I would say no.

I posted a link to a local news report where the father of one of the kids arrested was being interviewed. He was certainly white. It's a safe assumption that the rest were too. Since all four of the teens that were arrested, had records and were on probation, then this man's son must have had a record and been on probation too. Which makes him just another street thug. Heavens it's not like there are no white street thugs. I was just robbed by two of them a week ago! But this is Los Angeles so it would have been a miracle if I hadn't been robbed by somebody.

I posted a link to a local news report where the father of one of the kids arrested was being interviewed. He was certainly white. It's a safe assumption that the rest were too. Since all four of the teens that were arrested, had records and were on probation, then this man's son must have had a record and been on probation too. Which makes him just another street thug. Heavens it's not like there are no white street thugs. I was just robbed by two of them a week ago! But this is Los Angeles so it would have been a miracle if I hadn't been robbed by somebody.
Awesome apology, racist.

Don't children have a right to have fun?

Yes these kinds of attacks are more frequent and the mobs are bigger. It is why everyone should be armed. One or two incidents is all it would take to teach the survivors that it isn't a good idea.

You are the perfect argument for why no one should be armed. This is not the Old West. We don't solve everything with guns.

Awesome apology, racist.

I don't need to apologize because I never said these kids were black in the first place. You made it up. Liberals do it all the time. They make it up.

If only they had access to a gun they could have finished the job.

If he had one he wouldn't have beaten, that's for sure, your obvious trolling aside.

That's what it will take. When a mob attacks a person and that person fights back doing real damage, these random mob attacks will stop.

He doesn't have to do damage. All he'd have needed was to pop a couple of shots off into the air when they started chasing him and they would have scattered.

If he had one he wouldn't have beaten, that's for sure, your obvious trolling aside.

That's what it will take. When a mob attacks a person and that person fights back doing real damage, these random mob attacks will stop.

He doesn't have to do damage. All he'd have needed was to pop a couple of shots off into the air when they started chasing him and they would have scattered.

Not good enough. Do some real damage that will make them stop.

Awesome apology, racist.

I don't need to apologize because I never said these kids were black in the first place. You made it up. Liberals do it all the time. They make it up.
Not only are you a racist, you're a coward. Excellent exposure of yourself.

Forum List

Back