Man, 25, Beaten Nearly To Death By 40 Teens Using Skateboards

I have been to Huntington beach. Those damn white savage rich ghetto kids. What is happening to our America. :)

Murdy Park - Huntington Beach, CA

SOCAL SKATEPARKS .COM - Huntington Beach - Murdy Park Huntington Beach Skateboard Park Huntington Beach, CA Southern California Skateboard Parks Huntington Beach Skatepark

OC man, woman charged in HB park murder | abc7.com
OC man, woman charged in HB park murder
Tuesday, October 26, 2010
Marissa Bilotti, 19, and Derek Adams, 22, are accused of shooting to death Gregory Heintz in Murdy Park in Huntington Beach on Oct. 22.

lots of people in SoCal live in denial as far as safety goes :eusa_whistle:

What a sensationalist headline!

"Man, 25, Beaten Nearly To Death By 40 Teens Using Skateboards"

If he was nearly beaten to death by 40 teens using skateboards...why were only FOUR arrested?

more are expected......when everyone scatters it takes a little bit to round everyone up.....:eusa_eh:

;posted earlier: Some of the teens chased the man across the street and into a laundromat, where the teens beat the man with their skateboards.

OC bitches are trouble...too many tweakers

Marissa Bilotti, 19, and Derek Adams, 22, are accused of shooting to death Gregory Heintz in Murdy Park in Huntington Beach on Oct. 22.

According to the Orange County District Attorney's Office, Adams repeatedly sent texts to the girlfriend and arranged to later return the phone to her at Murdy Park.

Bilotti allegedly drove herself and Adams to the park after covering her car's license plate. She reportedly had a concealed knife on her person. Adams allegedly had a firearm with him.

CBSLA.com) ^ | May 11, 2013 8:37 PM | Tom Wait

Man, 25, Beaten Nearly To Death By 40 Teens Using Skateboards « CBS Los Angeles

WTF is wrong with people these days? Parents have seriously failed to raise their children.:eek:

What... crowds never attacked people back in the good old days?

And, never outside California.

And, they were all born to liberals.

rw's are so fucking dumb.

I'll bet every damned one of their parents votes liberal or is prohibited from voting because of a criminal conviction.

According to the Orange County District Attorney's Office, Adams repeatedly sent texts to the girlfriend and arranged to later return the phone to her at Murdy Park.

Bilotti allegedly drove herself and Adams to the park after covering her car's license plate. She reportedly had a concealed knife on her person. Adams allegedly had a firearm with him.

You sir, your comment was epic lmao

What... crowds never attacked people back in the good old days?

I'll bet every damned one of their parents votes liberal or is prohibited from voting because of a criminal conviction.

In reality, the parents of these teens were Ronald Reagan supporters. How much longer will America have to suffer for the shit that Ronnie brought down on us?

In reality, the parents of these teens were Ronald Reagan supporters. How much longer will America have to suffer for the shit that Ronnie brought down on us?

2010 [edit]
The 2010 United States Census[10] reported that Huntington Beach had a population of 189,992. The population density was 5,959.1 people per square mile (2,300.8/km²). The racial makeup of Huntington Beach was 145,661 (76.7%) White, 1,813 (1.0%) African American, 992 (0.5%) Native American, 21,070 (11.1%) Asian, 635 (0.3%) Pacific Islander, 11,193 (5.9%) from other races, and 8,628 (4.5%) from two or more races. Hispanic or Latino of any race were 32,411 persons (17.1%). Non-Hispanic Whites were 67.2% of the population in 2010,[11] compared to 90.8% in 1970.[12]

Huntington Beach, California - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Politics [edit]
In the state legislature Huntington Beach is located in the 35th Senate District, represented by Republican Tom Harman, and in the 67th Assembly District, represented by Republican Jim Silva. Federally, Huntington Beach is located in California's 48th congressional district, which has a Cook PVI of R +6[27] and is represented by Republican Dana Rohrabacher.

As of June 1, 2010, the city has 127,660 registered voters. 45.8% are registered Republicans, 28.5% are registered Democrats, 20.7% are decline to state, and the balance are registered with third parties.

Last edited:

You sir, your comment was epic lmao

true story: many look anorexic, but they do not eat, choke, and puke...they fuck, smoke and puke

CBSLA.com) ^ | May 11, 2013 8:37 PM | Tom Wait

Man, 25, Beaten Nearly To Death By 40 Teens Using Skateboards « CBS Los Angeles
HUNTINGTON BEACH (CBSLA.com) — Authorities say a Good Samaritan who tried to intervene in a fight between two groups of teens in Huntington Beach Saturday evening, was nearly beaten to death by the same teens who attacked him with their skateboards.

Police say 40 teens attacked the 25-year-old man — about 7:50 p.m. — at Murdy park in Huntington Beach. The man is in extremely critical condition.

Officials said the man’s girlfriend saw the teens involved in an altercation.

After the girlfriend tried to intervene, the crowd turned on her. She got away but returned with her boyfriend. Police said the teens than turned on him.

The man tried to flee to a nearby laundromat where the attack continued, said police.

Huntington Beach Police said on their Facebook page that four juveniles were arrested for attempted murder. All four are currently on probation for other crimes and have been taken to Orange County Juvenile Hall, said authorities.

Police said more arrests could come soon.

The Good Samaritan was transported to UCI Medical Center where he underwent emergency surgery.

KCAL9′s Tom Wait spoke to witnesses who observed the brutal beating.

WTF is wrong with people these days? Parents have seriously failed to raise their children.:eek:

40 teens need to find their asses in prison for life and I don't give a shit what the bleeding hearts liberals say. fuck em.

No one wants to come out and say that most of these mob beatings across the country are perpetrated by blacks. That would be racist.
ere these skateboarders black, little racist?

I have no idea what race the skateboarders are, but most of the mob beatings across the country are by mobs of blacks. I did try to look up mob beatings by whites and came up with one in 2008.

Just recently in Virginia Beach, a primarily white area, they have had their own problems with mobs of violent blacks. Was this? I don't know. Perhaps we will find out in the future. But, 4 of the teens that were arrested all had prior prison records and all four are currently on probation for other crimes. This doesn't usually mean white bread kids from Huntington Beach.

And yet....you step up to make this a "black" thing.

You have proof of that, I suppose? Notice that I said "I'll bet" and you said "in reality", so the burden is on you.

Forum List

Back