Man accidentally shoots himself at Oklahoma ‘Muslim-free’ gun range

• Banned
The Muskogee County sheriff said he wasn’t surprised someone had been hurt by the volunteer patrol after watching them work, comparing the patrols to the fictional clan from “The Beverly Hillbillies.”

“I saw several of those gentlemen out there yesterday,” said Sheriff Charles Pearson. “The way they were holding their weapons, with the fingers on the triggers, you can tell a couple of these gentlemen have no idea about weapons safety. It’s like the Clampetts have come to town.”

Sounds like you gun-grabbers are desperate for a story about this establishment that bans Muslims.

If all you have is one misfired weapon that injured the arm of the man who dropped it, I'd say you've failed.

13.11.bd6c8c42-802b-44cc-8b1e-e81895cc3c1a.Full.jpg

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
The gun masterbaters hero

‘The Clampetts have come to town’

LOL Goobers shooting themselves!! More More More!!

Man accidentally shoots himself at Oklahoma Muslim-free gun range The Clampetts have come to town
Wow, guno, front page news there....
I cut my thumb peeling an apple yesterday.
Done that 3, maybe 4 times in about 55 years.
Should I stop using a knife to peel my apples?
He really has no purpose here other than illustrate the level of lunacy on the left.

Guno....how many threads a day do you post? C-FAG has you busy these days. You must be the C-FAG intern.

Sounds like you gun-grabbers are desperate for a story about this establishment that bans Muslims.

If all you have is one misfired weapon that injured the arm of the man who dropped it, I'd say you've failed.
Not a gun grabber...in fact I own several guns, some jointly with my daughter who is turning into quite the shooter....but this is a funny story about people with no clue.

Not a gun grabber...in fact I own several guns, some jointly with my daughter who is turning into quite the shooter....but this is a funny story about people with no clue.

People without proper training shouldnt be running around with guns.

Forum List

Back