Man arrested on hate crime charges after racist rant caught on video at In-N-Out Burger

The restaurant should have kicked the guy out. Give him his $ back and tell him he can never set foot on that property again what an abject loser.
That would definitely be a reasonable option, bothering the other customers is something that a beanery owner doesn't want to see customers do.

So no free speech if offend someones? Is this America or North Korea?
Threats that amount to assault or statutory hate crimes are not free speech.
That Caucasian dude was lucky that he picked on two Asians to harass.

If his victims had been of a certain other ethnicity, he would now be recovering in a hospital.
Yes when I lived in the Inland Empire, he would have been a corpsicle.

Yes. Everyone should have the right to eat crappy greasy In N Out burgers in peace and not be threatened, so that they can learn from their mistake and discover Whataburger or Mighty Fine.*

*Pro-tip the best burgers are actual at barbeque joints.

Here's the fun part, had that been me and my family, he would have instantly had an M&P in his face while we waited for the police to arrive. If he even blinked funny his brains would have been sprayed across the room. He made a threat that I would have taken as a lethal threat, and acted accordingly. And this is Texas.
Another badass..... :rolleyes:

That Caucasian dude was lucky that he picked on two Asians to harass.

If his victims had been of a certain other ethnicity, he would now be recovering in a hospital.
Yeah, because skin color makes someone a badass.
:rolleyes:

The restaurant should have kicked the guy out. Give him his $ back and tell him he can never set foot on that property again what an abject loser.

It sounds to me like the restaurant didn't know a thing about it at the time. These people laughed at the guy, never asked to leave them alone, and basically just ignored him like any other kook.

Police arrested a Colorado man on hate crime charges after he was seen on a TikTok video making "racist and homophobic" comments at an In-N-Out Burger on Christmas Eve in California.

Two friends of Asian descent were recording a video of themselves when Jordan Krah, 40, approached them "unprovoked" and caused them to fear for their safety, according to a news release from San Ramon police Monday.

"My friend and I were filming his reaction to my in-n-out order when this happened…" TikTok user Arine Kim wrote in the caption of the viral video.

In the nearly three-minute edited video, Kim can be seen passing her friend a fry when the voice of a man addresses the two friends and says several slurs. Kim appears to be shocked as her friend laughs uncomfortably.

Later, the man can be heard asking the friends if they are "Japanese or Korean" and then states: "You're Kim Jong Un's boyfriend, huh?" The man makes a crude statement about "gay sex."

Here you go Ray, this should please you better since it happened in California which is in the United States.
what’s with this leftist run states and cities that have all these racist???

To just randomly harass people be ause of their appearance is the sign of a sick person. He needs major help.

The restaurant is in no position to give him any help.

I suppose that the staff could have taken him out back and dumpsterized him, but that leads to possible legal action.

More practical would have been for the Oriental chicks to call down their boyfriends who presumably know Kung Fu and give him a Bruce Lee style beat down.

But I still don't see the actual crime the fellow committed.

A white man from Colorado, yea probably a Trump Humpin Republican. See Trump told them it was ok to be openly racist again.
there are a lot of white dems....Xiden, Eastland, Byrd, etc....and CO is a deep blue state...likely just another racist Demaklansman. this didn't happen when Trump was in charge...this is Xiden's America....you know
"racial integration policies would cause his children to "grow up in a racial jungle." - Joey Xiden

Sort of like the white libs in NYC....the Karens of the world, that won't let a black person simply walk in the park without being attacked.https://www.cnn.com/2020/05/26/us/central-park-video-dog-video-african-american-trnd/index.html

A white man from Colorado, yea probably a Trump Humpin Republican. See Trump told them it was ok to be openly racist again.

Colorado is a deep blue state, and there are plenty of Racist Libs out there, SBB.

Remember Gov. Northam, the ultraliberal from Virginia, who parades around in black face and the uniform of the 3 K's.

Colorado is a deep blue state, and there are plenty of Racist Libs out there, SBB.

Remember Gov. Northam, the ultraliberal from Virginia, who parades around in black face and the uniform of the 3 K's.
wow, yes who can forget that bigot, who was openly paling around with Klansmen. Folks like Superbad don't mind that though, they ignore it....because he's still on the Plantation.

I have no problem in taking action against the abusive asshole.

What I DO have a problem with is the way that the same action would not be taken if the identities of the parties involved were different.

What I DO have a problem with is the way that the same action would not be taken if the identities of the parties involved were different.
Opinion made without proof of support I am afraid. I think the only reason action was taken is because this is an internet persona.

“Hate speech” and “hate crimes” are all tyrannical and indefensible policies, if you do not have an actual crime to arrest him on, and there was nothing in his stupid rudeness to qualify as such, then all you are doing is arresting this person for their thoughts and their speech.

No decent person could defend this, only the most tyrannical bootlicking authoritarian.

Forum List

Back