Man Caught Dressed In Girl's Uniform Using Girl's School Restroom

So, FJB/ Road Runner … what do you think about solving the issue with single stall unisex restrooms? I notice you have nothing to say.

Grope-police? Stationed at every restroom entrance?
I do wonder what goes through their minds. Are we talking "dick inspections"?

Maybe they're saying we should make it illegal to stalk someone in a restroom. I can get behind that. But I'm pretty sure that's already illegal.

I dunno. I'm pretty happy with the current arrangement. The gender stuff is a fad and will fade if we let it. Or, we can fixate on it and make it our major focus - as our country falls apart around us.

So, FJB/ Road Runner … what do you think about solving the issue with single stall unisex restrooms? I notice you have nothing to say.

No. Unisex restrooms fine, but no stalls. Just one room.

Do you even know what that means?

It means if I find you threatening to my child and that they are in harms way I can blow your head off as the constitution gives me that right.

God, guns, and liberty is what I stand for. Any other questions?
Well, yeah, the one you didn't answer. How will you enforce whatever laws you're proposing. It's sounds very "intrusive". What do you have in mind?

Believe what you want to believe then. 🙄
Nothing to do with “belief”.

If I feel you are threatening, I do not have the “right” to blow your head off. The 2nd amendment only talks about the right to bear arms, not how or when use them. In other words, no, you do not have the right to shoot transgender people because you don’t like them.

If I feel you are threatening, I do not have the “right” to blow your head off. The 2nd amendment only talks about the right to bear arms, not how or when use them. In other words, no, you do not have the right to shoot transgender people because you don’t like them.

If a man goes into the restroom with my daughter then yes I do.

If a man goes into the restroom with my daughter then yes I do.
Actually, no, you don’t. If a transgender person or a male uses the ladies room you do not have the right to blow their head off just because they are biological males. Shoot, several times I’ve nipped in and used the men’s room because the line was too damn long. Good thing you weren’t there or you’d have blown my head off.

Actually, no, you don’t. If a transgender person or a male uses the ladies room you do not have the right to blow their head off just because they are biological males.

I guess it just depends on their appearance but for the most part then yes,.. a man goes into the ladies room wearing a dress or whatever I'm going to find him a threat.

I guess it just depends on their appearance but for the most part then yes,.. a man goes into the ladies room wearing a dress or whatever I'm going to find him a threat.
Then you will be charged with murder.

Oh and @White 6 again,.. I apologize for ever thinking of you as a perv. @Coyote, the fact that it's happening at all,.. I don't even need numbers.

Unlike a certain depraved canine, the monochromatic six is inconsistent on this matter. Just because he's taking a sane, decent position in this thread does not mean that he hasn't taken very otherwise positions in other threads.

Then you will be charged with murder.

If it wasn't for the current administration that we're under I would say no I wouldn't out of fear of my daughter being raped, but pedophilia is so highly promoted and encouraged now that you're probably right. Still, it would be worth facing prison for.

Actually, I do. If you fools literally want to pass laws regarding restroom etiquette, "how is it enforced?" is a perfectly legitimate question. Care to answer?

Follow my wife into the ladies' room, and you might just find the answer to that question.

DouglasLane.jpg

Any real man of any worth at all will protect his wife, daughter, sister, or any other female acquaintance, even if the law will not. Not that a foul creature like yourself would have any understanding at all of what it means to be a real man.

Do you understand that in some contexts, it is impractical to build sufficient numbers of single-stall restrooms to service the expected crowds? A pair of multi-stall restrooms—one for men/boys and one for women/girls—is much more efficient as far as building cost, maintenance, and land use.

Why should anyone have to bear the extra costs and lost efficiency, just to pander to a tiny minority of mentally- and morally-fucked up freaks?

If it wasn't for the current administration that we're under I would say no I wouldn't out of fear of my daughter being raped, but pedophilia is so highly promoted and encouraged now that you're probably right. Still, it would be worth facing prison for.
The only people “promoting” pedophilia are the far right.

Blowing people’s head off simply because you “believe” that if they are transgender, they are also pedophiles, is not only murder, it is just plain evil.

What you are promoting is no different than the false claims of ”blood libel” used to justify violence and murder against a persecuted minority.

Well…since you called me in, I might as well respond.

HOW is it becoming a global issue?

How about some data to support your claim?

How many men dressed as women have gone into the ladies room and harassed/assaulted women?

Has there been an increase over the years?

Are they transgender? Or regular men trying to commit a crime?

Have those places that allow transgenders to use the restroom of the gender they identify with seen an increase in crime?

Policy SHOULD be driven by data, not torches and pitchforks, but that is probably something that flies right over your head as you scream about leftists being all about “feeelingz”.

Oh. And a disclaimer here since like many others you are LESS interested in finding solutions than persecuting a tinny group of people who don’t fit your conception of gender…here’s what I’ve said before:

I understand the concerns of both sides here. People are genuinely and rightfully worried about biological men in women’s private spaces. Transgenders are genuinely worried about their safety as well. EASY SOLUTION! Offer a one person unisex facility in addition to the other two.

Now you can get back to your regularly scheduled pedo obsession rants.
Are they transgender? Or regular men trying to commit a crime?

Aren’t regular men similarly situated to a transgender? To call one a criminal and not the other is discriminatory practice.

See the problem yet?

Forum List

Back