Man disarmed at work saved from 15-30 thugs by his wife...who has a gun...

2aguy

Diamond Member
Jul 19, 2014
So...this guy works in a job that is a gun free zone.....gets home...disarmed...and is attacked by a large group of thugs.......his wife has a concealed carry permit...rushes out and saves him.....

St. Paul Woman Stops Violent Attack on Husband by Drawing Her Gun

A St. Paul, Minnesota man was brutally assaulted by a gang of 15 to 30 young men who were gambling in his driveway as he returned from work.

32-year-old Bruce Chang says when he tried to clear the group to gain access to his driveway, they began to assault him, even throwing rocks and jabbing sticks at his face and torso.

“I didn’t know I was stabbed but I felt the pressure and fell to one knee,” he said. “I immediately pushed off, because you got to survive.”

Although Chang had obtained his firearms permit for personal protection years ago, he is not allowed to carry at his workplace and says that’s why he did not have his weapon on him when he returned home that day.

Fortunately for him, his wife also has a permit. She was able to run outside and draw her gun – scaring off the gang and ending her husband’s violent attack.

“With one of my older neighbors, who knows what would have happened,” Chang said.

S
o....which martial art would have made this outcome possible.....1 woman vs 15-30 young men on a rampage..........

So...anti gunners..if you could go back in time...would you take that gun away from her?

Last edited:
They where all high school honor students from the hood trying work out a math problem using a pair of dice.

When this racist man broke up their scientific experiment with his car. ..... :cool:

Notice......she drove off at least 15 thugs.....without firing a shot......

We've been trying to pass a law in Idaho that prevents employers from banning guns in employees' cars. The logic is simple. If employers can ban guns from being kept in cars, they effectively disarm employees well beyond the confines of their property, which blows a big hole through the "property rights" argument.

Before we had our last baby, my wife used to work at one of these places that banned guns in cars. She simply ignored it. That's how you handle it because employers don't have the force of law behind their gun banning edicts.

Nobody disarms us. Ever.

I have pointed out this issue to anti-gunners hundreds of times.

"Why do you need a gun at a fill in blank?"

One of my responses "WHat about the traveling to and from that place"?

And it is always dismissed, because they are assholes.

The broken window theory is that the police crack down on even the small things, and if they do that, the neighborhood won't decay into lawlessness.

Broken windows theory - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

The fact that 15-30 men were gambling on a driveway in full view of neighbors and police proves that the police of St. Paul is allowing open lawlessness, and that's why this man was attacked.

How dare the man not allow the young men to use his driveway for their neighborhood card party. They were just trying to bring people together for the betterment of their neighborhood.

Forum List

Back