Man Dressed as Woman Caught Videoing in Women’s Bathroom

"Man dressed as a woman caught videoing in women's bathroom"

The fact he was CAUGHT implies he was doing something already "illegal"

The fact he did this inside of a woman's bathroom means he dressed as a woman to go inside a woman's bathroom -- something that I am sure could have been done before all of this transgender bathroom phobia

Speaking of which, where did transgender folks go to the bathroom before?

What this creep did was illegal.

But I cant find any trace that he is transgender.

This particular crime has been prevalent forever. I worked ina restaurant in the 80s and we caught a creep doing his. When the police turned up they were on first name terms with him.

He'd be pissing with a stump the rest of his days if it were me.

Fucker!

Well if I went into a restroom and a man was in there I'd kick him right in the balls. No way is a man going to be in any restroom I'm in.

What a sick fuck.

Yes, but that poor girl's probably been marinated in all the left's brainwashing lies about "woman in a man's body" and "objecting would make me a bigot". So she did what the left would want her to do, and look how it turned out.

I'm guessing she's a lot less sympathetic and gullible to their bullshit NOW.

The fact he did this inside of a woman's bathroom means he dressed as a woman to go inside a woman's bathroom -- something that I am sure could have been done before all of this transgender bathroom phobia

I neither know nor care. You continue to try to pretend that it's the handful of genuinely insane people who cross-identify that we're primarily concerned about.

Yes, he was "caught" because invading the privacy of others by shoving your smartphone under the wall of a bathroom stall is illegal no matter who does it. The question here, that you're desperately trying to avoid, is why in the holy hell was this very-much-not-convincing-anyone-with-eyes-that-he's-female dude allowed to wander into the ladies' room and hang out in a stall without anyone doing or saying anything about it?

I neither know nor care. You continue to try to pretend that it's the handful of genuinely insane people who cross-identify that we're primarily concerned about.

Yes, he was "caught" because invading the privacy of others by shoving your smartphone under the wall of a bathroom stall is illegal no matter who does it. The question here, that you're desperately trying to avoid, is why in the holy hell was this very-much-not-convincing-anyone-with-eyes-that-he's-female dude allowed to wander into the ladies' room and hang out in a stall without anyone doing or saying anything about it?
He was allowed to walk in the women's bathroom because no one was standing outside the bathroom to make sure he didn't get in

How many bathrooms have you been to where there was a bouncer standing outside?

He was allowed to walk in the women's bathroom because no one was standing outside the bathroom to make sure he didn't get in

Give me a break. It was a gas station, not a fucking department store. We're not talking about acres of space to hide in, here.

Furthermore, the girl's own story said she heard a man's voice from the stall, but when she looked, she saw women's shoes under the stall door, so she just went into the next stall. Do you suppose that if she'd seen a pair of men's shoes under that door after hearing a man's voice, she'd have left the bathroom and told someone? Who do you suppose convinced her that it was okay for a man to be in the ladies' room as long as he's a cross-dresser? She sure didn't learn that from US.

Give me a break. It was a gas station, not a fucking department store. We're not talking about acres of space to hide in, here.

Furthermore, the girl's own story said she heard a man's voice from the stall, but when she looked, she saw women's shoes under the stall door, so she just went into the next stall. Do you suppose that if she'd seen a pair of men's shoes under that door after hearing a man's voice, she'd have left the bathroom and told someone? Who do you suppose convinced her that it was okay for a man to be in the ladies' room as long as he's a cross-dresser? She sure didn't learn that from US.
Where did cross dressers go to the bathroom before you became terrified of them?

Just have them go there, problem solved

Where did cross dressers go to the bathroom before you became terrified of them?

"It MUST be the cross-dressers you're upset about. I simply can't ever CONSIDER that you might be bothered by the predators using my asinine ideas as a shield, because then I might have to admit that I'm a complete and utter tumor on the ass of society!"

I believe that's the third time in this thread you've willingly pretending to be too stupid to breathe and walk at the same time in service of not having to address the ACTUAL problem that people are ACTUALLY talking about. Third time's the charm; you have succeeded in convincing me that you ARE, in fact, as stupid as you are presenting yourself, utterly incapable of understanding the problem, and thus incapable of being anything but an epic fail at the debate.

Game, set, match, fuck off.

so you are ok with making it legal for men to go into bathrooms with little girls??

Please explain how baring transgenders From using the bathroom of choice would have prevented this

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
really???!!
.....making it legal for men/fruitcakes/trannys/WTF ever to go into bathrooms with little girls makes it harder to prosecute the jackasses
....not just trannys--but ALL males!! any male can say he is a tranny/fruitcake/he-she she-he/etc......
....don't play Mr Stupid!!!...you godamn know for SURE male perverts want to go into girls' bathrooms for sexual gratification
Voyeurism Law and Legal Definition | USLegal, Inc.
Voyeurism Laws and Offences Explained - LocalSolicitors.com

Please explain how baring transgenders From using the bathroom of choice would have prevented this

Uh, look at his pic, Dufus. Cops would have been called.

Oh look dufus...Texas does not provide protection for trans people and this still happened.

Texas

A transwoman would have ben far less obvious, and not a threat to other women.

And , do you really think that a pervert is going to care about the law if they think that they can get away with it?.....DUFUS

Last edited:
yesterday and today.jpg

really???!!
.....making it legal for men/fruitcakes/trannys/WTF ever to go into bathrooms with little girls makes it harder to prosecute the jackasses
....not just trannys--but ALL males!! any male can say he is a tranny/fruitcake/he-she she-he/etc......
....don't play Mr Stupid!!!...you godamn know for SURE male perverts want to go into girls' bathrooms for sexual gratification
Voyeurism Law and Legal Definition | USLegal, Inc.
Voyeurism Laws and Offences Explained - LocalSolicitors.com

Please explain and document how, where and when this has been an ongoing issue in places that allow trans-people to use the restroom that corresponds to their gender identity. Provide statistics on the number of sexual assaults and voyeurism that have been perpetrated by men pretending to be women.

Forum List

Back