Man Dressed as Woman Caught Videoing in Women’s Bathroom

Please explain how baring transgenders From using the bathroom of choice would have prevented this

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
really???!!
.....making it legal for men/fruitcakes/trannys/WTF ever to go into bathrooms with little girls makes it harder to prosecute the jackasses
....not just trannys--but ALL males!! any male can say he is a tranny/fruitcake/he-she she-he/etc......
....don't play Mr Stupid!!!...you godamn know for SURE male perverts want to go into girls' bathrooms for sexual gratification
Voyeurism Law and Legal Definition | USLegal, Inc.
Voyeurism Laws and Offences Explained - LocalSolicitors.com

Please explain and document how, where and when this has been an ongoing issue in places that allow trans-people to use the restroom that corresponds to their gender identity. Provide statistics on the number of sexual assaults and voyeurism that have been perpetrated by men pretending to be women.
OMFG!!
sexual crimes are not common???!!!!!!!
go back and read my posts--
again--you are playing Mr Stupid-Sgt Schultz ''I Know Nothing''
...I say again--YOU know perverts want and will go into the bathrooms--YOU KNOW it--don't try to deny it
so--you want to make it LEGAL and EASIER for them???!!!!

this as ALL over the news--the pope and child molestation
priests have been raping/molesting children all over the world for years
the CATHOLIC CHURCH!!!
‘We showed no care for the little ones’, says pope about church child sex abuse

George Michael arrested over `lewd act'
THE singer George Michael was arrested in a Beverly Hills park, after being caught in a "lewd act" in a public lavatory
Larry Craig scandal - Wikipedia
a CONGRESSMAN
for lewd conductin a men's restroom
http://www.thedemandproject.
org/Statistics.aspx
Unreported: 1,500 pedophile arrests made nationally since Trump took office
30 Alarming Statistics That Show The Reality Of Sexual Violence In America | HuffPost
Child Sexual Abuse Statistics
and these are the reported crimes--many go unreported

The subject is transgender people idiot!! What the fuck does any of this have to do with trans people??!!
And any perv can claim to be one and gain access to women and girls in bathrooms etc. Why do you want women and children put at risk, regressivepervert? Do you hate them that much?

Please explain how baring transgenders From using the bathroom of choice would have prevented this

really???!!
.....making it legal for men/fruitcakes/trannys/WTF ever to go into bathrooms with little girls makes it harder to prosecute the jackasses
....not just trannys--but ALL males!! any male can say he is a tranny/fruitcake/he-she she-he/etc......
....don't play Mr Stupid!!!...you godamn know for SURE male perverts want to go into girls' bathrooms for sexual gratification

Please explain and document how, where and when this has been an ongoing issue in places that allow trans-people to use the restroom that corresponds to their gender identity. Provide statistics on the number of sexual assaults and voyeurism that have been perpetrated by men pretending to be women.
OMFG!!
...I say again--YOU know perverts want and will go into the bathrooms--YOU KNOW it--don't try to deny it

the CATHOLIC CHURCH!!!

THE singer George Michael was arrested in a Beverly Hills park, after being caught in a "lewd act" in a public lavatory
a CONGRESSMAN
org/Statistics.aspx
30 Alarming Statistics That Show The Reality Of Sexual Violence In America | HuffPost

The subject is transgender people idiot!! What the fuck does any of this have to do with trans people??!!
The subject is the Left letting sexual perverts openly prey upon women and children in bathrooms and showers.

really???!!

OMFG!!

the CATHOLIC CHURCH!!!

a CONGRESSMAN
org/Statistics.aspx

And any perv can claim to be one and gain access to women and girls in bathrooms etc. Why do you want women and children put at risk, regressivepervert? Do you hate them that much?
Why do you insist on stupidly accusing me of wanting to put women and children at risk? Those pervs are going to do what they do regardless of the policy on transgender bathroom use. You are either not smart enough to see that, or you are dishonestly using as an excuse to punish trans people.

really???!!

OMFG!!

the CATHOLIC CHURCH!!!

a CONGRESSMAN
org/Statistics.aspx

Why do you insist on stupidly accusing me of wanting to put women and children at risk? Those pervs are going to do what they do regardless of the policy on transgender bathroom use. You are either not smart enough to see that, or you are dishonestly using as an excuse to punish trans people.
But you insist on making it so much easier for them. So again, why do you hate women and young girls so much, regressivepervert???

I would not step into a one fits all toilette anymore.

No.....no and no.
I can relate. I found myself unknowingly in one at a car dealership last month and it not only grossed me out to see a urinal directly across from where I had just seated myself, it also alarmed me and the first thing I did was look at the door handle to make sure I had locked it which I had. Very uncomfortable feeling. :eek-52:

really???!!

OMFG!!

the CATHOLIC CHURCH!!!

a CONGRESSMAN
org/Statistics.aspx

Thanks to you Leftards any pervert in a trench coat can walk into a women’s restroom in broad daylight.

OMFG!!

the CATHOLIC CHURCH!!!

a CONGRESSMAN
org/Statistics.aspx

Thanks to you Leftards any pervert in a trench coat can walk into a women’s restroom in broad daylight.
He knows and approves. So I wonder why he is suddenly being so coy about his desire to allow perverts access to women and young girls??

TheProgressivePatriot .....

upload_2018-9-2_14-2-56.jpeg

lol

Last edited:
OMFG!!

the CATHOLIC CHURCH!!!

a CONGRESSMAN
org/Statistics.aspx

He knows and approves. So I wonder why he is suddenly being so coy about his desire to allow perverts access to women and young girls??
People do need hobby’s, but that...

really???!!

OMFG!!

the CATHOLIC CHURCH!!!

a CONGRESSMAN
org/Statistics.aspx

hahahahah
so let's not have any laws
murder--ok
robbery--ok
etc
do whatever you want

OMFG!!

the CATHOLIC CHURCH!!!

a CONGRESSMAN
org/Statistics.aspx

hahahahah
murder--ok
robbery--ok
etc
do whatever you want

More moronic horseshit!

This is my final statement on my position regarding the issue of allowing transgender people, particularly trans women to use women’s bathrooms and locker rooms ( For those of you- and that is probably all of you, Transwoman refers to a person who previously lived as a male and who now identifies as a female)

First of all, your allegations that I want to place women and children at risk of sexual assault by perverts is ignorant, hatful and stupid. I spent a career protecting women and girls from abuse and prosecuting the perpetrators who preyed on them.

At the same time, I have a long track record of advocating for minorities, including sexual minorities – and transsexuals are perhaps the most maligned sexual minority of all. The issue of transsexuality is complex, from both a biological and psychosexual perspective. There is much that we don’t understand. However, the dumbfucks who insist that it is just a fad or a trend, and that these people just wake up one day and decide that they want to be another gender, is pure ignorance if you believe it , and born of bigotry if you don’t.

The fact Is that these people believe themselves to be- and identify as the gender that does not correspond to that which was assigned to the at birth. There are many theories and possible reasons for this. While it was thought to be purely psychological, there is now evidence that there are biological and neurological elements – such as intersexuality – that contribute to gender dysphoria.

I’ll stop there before getting into anything more technical because I know that you people have neither the intellectual capacity or the interest to absorb it, and that you are too invested in your to ignorant and bigotry to care.

As far a bathrooms go, the transwomen are in fact WOMEN and are not a threat to women and girls in the bathroom. Yes, there have been a few documented cases of pervert men invading women’s rooms in the guise of a women and claiming to be transgender -claiming that they have a right to be there because of the laws that allow trans people to use the bathroom of the gender that they identify with . However, that is not a reason rob trans people of the right to the dignity and respect that they deserve. The gender dysphoria that they experience is not a choice and is no fault of their own, and they should not be punished for it.

Those perverts who take advantage of the law should be prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law. But to discriminate and disparage trans-people is tantamount to blaming the victim. Again, any suggestion that I want to put women and children at risk is stupid and offensive. I really don’t know if you people actually believe you own bullshit -or- if you are really just that stupid. Now shut the fuck up!

OMFG!!

the CATHOLIC CHURCH!!!

a CONGRESSMAN
org/Statistics.aspx

hahahahah
murder--ok
robbery--ok
etc
do whatever you want

More moronic horseshit!

This is my final statement on my position regarding the issue of allowing transgender people, particularly trans women to use women’s bathrooms and locker rooms ( For those of you- and that is probably all of you, Transwoman refers to a person who previously lived as a male and who now identifies as a female)

First of all, your allegations that I want to place women and children at risk of sexual assault by perverts is ignorant, hatful and stupid. I spent a career protecting women and girls from abuse and prosecuting the perpetrators who preyed on them.

At the same time, I have a long track record of advocating for minorities, including sexual minorities – and transsexuals are perhaps the most maligned sexual minority of all. The issue of transsexuality is complex, from both a biological and psychosexual perspective. There is much that we don’t understand. However, the dumbfucks who insist that it is just a fad or a trend, and that these people just wake up one day and decide that they want to be another gender, is pure ignorance if you believe it , and born of bigotry if you don’t.

The fact Is that these people believe themselves to be- and identify as the gender that does not correspond to that which was assigned to the at birth. There are many theories and possible reasons for this. While it was thought to be purely psychological, there is now evidence that there are biological and neurological elements – such as intersexuality – that contribute to gender dysphoria.

I’ll stop there before getting into anything more technical because I know that you people have neither the intellectual capacity or the interest to absorb it, and that you are too invested in your to ignorant and bigotry to care.

As far a bathrooms go, the transwomen are in fact WOMEN and are not a threat to women and girls in the bathroom. Yes, there have been a few documented cases of pervert men invading women’s rooms in the guise of a women and claiming to be transgender -claiming that they have a right to be there because of the laws that allow trans people to use the bathroom of the gender that they identify with . However, that is not a reason rob trans people of the right to the dignity and respect that they deserve. The gender dysphoria that they experience is not a choice and is no fault of their own, and they should not be punished for it.

Those perverts who take advantage of the law should be prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law. But to discriminate and disparage trans-people is tantamount to blaming the victim. Again, any suggestion that I want to put women and children at risk is stupid and offensive. I really don’t know if you people actually believe you own bullshit -or- if you are really just that stupid. Now shut the fuck up!
Lol
You have no credibility on the issue so shut the fuck up

hahahahah
murder--ok
robbery--ok
etc
do whatever you want

More moronic horseshit!

Lol

Brilliant! Just fucking brilliant

hahahahah
murder--ok
robbery--ok
etc
do whatever you want

More moronic horseshit!

Lol

Brilliant! Just fucking brilliant

45331324.jpg

Forum List

Back