Man Dressed as Woman Caught Videoing in Women’s Bathroom

Why do you insist on stupidly accusing me of wanting to put women and children at risk? Those pervs are going to do what they do regardless of the policy on transgender bathroom use. You are either not smart enough to see that, or you are dishonestly using as an excuse to punish trans people.
hahahahah
so let's not have any laws
murder--ok
robbery--ok
etc
do whatever you want

More moronic horseshit!

This is my final statement on my position regarding the issue of allowing transgender people, particularly trans women to use women’s bathrooms and locker rooms ( For those of you- and that is probably all of you, Transwoman refers to a person who previously lived as a male and who now identifies as a female)

First of all, your allegations that I want to place women and children at risk of sexual assault by perverts is ignorant, hatful and stupid. I spent a career protecting women and girls from abuse and prosecuting the perpetrators who preyed on them.

At the same time, I have a long track record of advocating for minorities, including sexual minorities – and transsexuals are perhaps the most maligned sexual minority of all. The issue of transsexuality is complex, from both a biological and psychosexual perspective. There is much that we don’t understand. However, the dumbfucks who insist that it is just a fad or a trend, and that these people just wake up one day and decide that they want to be another gender, is pure ignorance if you believe it , and born of bigotry if you don’t.

The fact Is that these people believe themselves to be- and identify as the gender that does not correspond to that which was assigned to the at birth. There are many theories and possible reasons for this. While it was thought to be purely psychological, there is now evidence that there are biological and neurological elements – such as intersexuality – that contribute to gender dysphoria.

I’ll stop there before getting into anything more technical because I know that you people have neither the intellectual capacity or the interest to absorb it, and that you are too invested in your to ignorant and bigotry to care.

As far a bathrooms go, the transwomen are in fact WOMEN and are not a threat to women and girls in the bathroom. Yes, there have been a few documented cases of pervert men invading women’s rooms in the guise of a women and claiming to be transgender -claiming that they have a right to be there because of the laws that allow trans people to use the bathroom of the gender that they identify with . However, that is not a reason rob trans people of the right to the dignity and respect that they deserve. The gender dysphoria that they experience is not a choice and is no fault of their own, and they should not be punished for it.

Those perverts who take advantage of the law should be prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law. But to discriminate and disparage trans-people is tantamount to blaming the victim. Again, any suggestion that I want to put women and children at risk is stupid and offensive. I really don’t know if you people actually believe you own bullshit -or- if you are really just that stupid. Now shut the fuck up!

Got that, everyone? That's his "final statement", very definitive, so THIS time, you have to suddenly change your minds and say, "Oh, okay, I was wrong, I guess it IS a good idea to make women afraid to speak up in their own defense because it might hurt some crazy man's feelings." Forget the 60,000 OTHER times he has told us categorically that it is his position that women need to shut up and do as they're told around the people they're told to do it around and we all thought he was a misogynist moron. THIS is his final statement, so THAT means that this time, we have to agree with him.

Or, alternatively, we can tell him again that he's a woman-abusing piece of shit whose position and feelings don't mean a fart in a windstorm to us, and hope and pray he actually means it when he says this is his "final statement", and actually shuts up.

Yes I did say that was my final word, but this continuing, hysterical, over the top horseshit has to be addressed. I will not allow you to lie and slander me, by portraying me as a hater of women who wants them to shut up. You also lie about my desire to put women and children at risk of sexual assault .

Transgender people are real people who identify as the opposite gender from the one that they were assigned at birth. Gender dysphoria is not a joke but you and others here have neither the intellectual ability, or emotional maturity to have any compassion or empathy for them. A transwoman is NOT a man any longer and anyone who thinks otherwise is just plain stupid. Either that or you are a shameless liar who is just using this bathroom thing to promote bigoted policies.

Transgender people are no more of a treat to others than anyone else, and probably less so. To bar them from using the bathroom of their choice is an affront to their dignity. In addition, to say that they should be banned from doing so because some pervert might use the law to impersonate a woman is like saying that religious institution should not be granted exemptions from laws against discrimination because someone who is just a bigot-claiming to be a church- might take advantage. If you can’t see the analogy, there is something seriously wrong with you. You cannot punish anyone for what others do, or might do. Got that everyone??
^^^^^^^^^^^^

View attachment 214517

Trannies are freaking loops, I mean seriously loops. There is one that hangs out in our public library, it's hilarious when I watch mothers spot him and grab their kid's hand and steer them away LOL

Why do you insist on stupidly accusing me of wanting to put women and children at risk? Those pervs are going to do what they do regardless of the policy on transgender bathroom use. You are either not smart enough to see that, or you are dishonestly using as an excuse to punish trans people.
hahahahah
murder--ok
robbery--ok
etc
do whatever you want

More moronic horseshit!

This is my final statement on my position regarding the issue of allowing transgender people, particularly trans women to use women’s bathrooms and locker rooms ( For those of you- and that is probably all of you, Transwoman refers to a person who previously lived as a male and who now identifies as a female)

First of all, your allegations that I want to place women and children at risk of sexual assault by perverts is ignorant, hatful and stupid. I spent a career protecting women and girls from abuse and prosecuting the perpetrators who preyed on them.

At the same time, I have a long track record of advocating for minorities, including sexual minorities – and transsexuals are perhaps the most maligned sexual minority of all. The issue of transsexuality is complex, from both a biological and psychosexual perspective. There is much that we don’t understand. However, the dumbfucks who insist that it is just a fad or a trend, and that these people just wake up one day and decide that they want to be another gender, is pure ignorance if you believe it , and born of bigotry if you don’t.

The fact Is that these people believe themselves to be- and identify as the gender that does not correspond to that which was assigned to the at birth. There are many theories and possible reasons for this. While it was thought to be purely psychological, there is now evidence that there are biological and neurological elements – such as intersexuality – that contribute to gender dysphoria.

I’ll stop there before getting into anything more technical because I know that you people have neither the intellectual capacity or the interest to absorb it, and that you are too invested in your to ignorant and bigotry to care.

As far a bathrooms go, the transwomen are in fact WOMEN and are not a threat to women and girls in the bathroom. Yes, there have been a few documented cases of pervert men invading women’s rooms in the guise of a women and claiming to be transgender -claiming that they have a right to be there because of the laws that allow trans people to use the bathroom of the gender that they identify with . However, that is not a reason rob trans people of the right to the dignity and respect that they deserve. The gender dysphoria that they experience is not a choice and is no fault of their own, and they should not be punished for it.

Those perverts who take advantage of the law should be prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law. But to discriminate and disparage trans-people is tantamount to blaming the victim. Again, any suggestion that I want to put women and children at risk is stupid and offensive. I really don’t know if you people actually believe you own bullshit -or- if you are really just that stupid. Now shut the fuck up!

Got that, everyone? That's his "final statement", very definitive, so THIS time, you have to suddenly change your minds and say, "Oh, okay, I was wrong, I guess it IS a good idea to make women afraid to speak up in their own defense because it might hurt some crazy man's feelings." Forget the 60,000 OTHER times he has told us categorically that it is his position that women need to shut up and do as they're told around the people they're told to do it around and we all thought he was a misogynist moron. THIS is his final statement, so THAT means that this time, we have to agree with him.

Or, alternatively, we can tell him again that he's a woman-abusing piece of shit whose position and feelings don't mean a fart in a windstorm to us, and hope and pray he actually means it when he says this is his "final statement", and actually shuts up.

Yes I did say that was my final word, but this continuing, hysterical, over the top horseshit has to be addressed. I will not allow you to lie and slander me, by portraying me as a hater of women who wants them to shut up. You also lie about my desire to put women and children at risk of sexual assault .

Transgender people are real people who identify as the opposite gender from the one that they were assigned at birth. Gender dysphoria is not a joke but you and others here have neither the intellectual ability, or emotional maturity to have any compassion or empathy for them. A transwoman is NOT a man any longer and anyone who thinks otherwise is just plain stupid. Either that or you are a shameless liar who is just using this bathroom thing to promote bigoted policies.

Transgender people are no more of a treat to others than anyone else, and probably less so. To bar them from using the bathroom of their choice is an affront to their dignity. In addition, to say that they should be banned from doing so because some pervert might use the law to impersonate a woman is like saying that religious institution should not be granted exemptions from laws against discrimination because someone who is just a bigot-claiming to be a church- might take advantage. If you can’t see the analogy, there is something seriously wrong with you. You cannot punish anyone for what others do, or might do. Got that everyone??
...Shut the fuck up
Thank you for that brilliant and articulate analysis on an important and sensitive topic that involves real human beings who are struggling with gender dysphoria and a society that is often hostile and insensitive out of fear and ignorance. You are an exceptional human being who's contributions here always raise the level of intellectual discourse. Bless you!

hahahahah
murder--ok
robbery--ok
etc
do whatever you want

More moronic horseshit!

...Shut the fuck up
Thank you for that brilliant and articulate analysis on an important and sensitive topic that involves real human beings who are struggling with gender dysphoria and a society that is often hostile and insensitive out of fear and ignorance. You are an exceptional human being who's contributions here always raise the level of intellectual discourse. Bless you!
Only a fool thinks people can choose their own gender…

More moronic horseshit!

...Shut the fuck up
Only fools think that that human sexuality is that simple. Simple people!

...Shut the fuck up
Only idiots think there are limitless genders.
And what’s with the ‘B’ in lgbtq ? Hmmmmm???
Tard. Lol.

...Shut the fuck up
Science denier...

...Shut the fuck up
Science denier...

Science ignorance

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

...Shut the fuck up
Science denier...

Science ignorance

DNA does not lie

...Shut the fuck up

Hey PP, newsflash, being a woman or man is WAY more than a sexual notion. These trannies are quite simply mentally ill. I sympathize with their suffering but I refuse to participate in lying about reality just so their denial systems aren't threatened.

Science denier...

Science ignorance

DNA does not lie
Thank you slick!! You have finally told the truth!! But in doing so, you have, out of willful ignorance proved my point. The truth that you have told is not the truth that you want it to be which would allow you to claim that transgender is a mental illness and that there is no biological aspect to it

Does having a Y chromosome make someone a man? | Intersex Society of North America

transgender dna and chromosomes - Bing images

And any perv can claim to be one and gain access to women and girls in bathrooms etc. Why do you want women and children put at risk, regressivepervert? Do you hate them that much?
hahahahah
murder--ok
robbery--ok
etc
do whatever you want

More moronic horseshit!

So I was right, and you ARE a liar who didn't really mean "final statement"; you just meant "You will all stop disagreeing with me and admit that it's morally superior to treat women like chattel when it serves my purpose! Damn it, you bitches are still thinking for yourselves! Stop it RIGHT NOW!"

For the record, I only read far enough to ascertain that you were as full of shit as I thought you were, and then I ignored every other fucking word you said, just as always. Once a woman-hater, always a woman-hater, and why the fuck would I listen to a sexist pig?

...Shut the fuck up

Only a fool thinks "I want it to be complicated" actually means it's complicated.

A fool, and a misogynistic hypocrite who thinks women should stop talking and thinking for themselves.

...Shut the fuck up
Science denier...

Science ignorance

Thank you for correcting us, and pointing out that you're science ignorant, rather than a science denier.

What a completely unsurprising and predictable event. Of course pervs are going to take advantage of this gender-confused SJW blather to abuse the privacy that anyone should expect in a rest room.

Science denier...

Science ignorance

DNA does not lie
Thank you slick!! You have finally told the truth!! But in doing so, you have, out of willful ignorance proved my point. The truth that you have told is not the truth that you want it to be which would allow you to claim that transgender is a mental illness and that there is no biological aspect to it

Does having a Y chromosome make someone a man? | Intersex Society of North America

transgender dna and chromosomes - Bing images
Gay/trans gender/transsexual/etc are all just the same mental illness...
Fed by political correctness to absolute stupidity

I read an article today saying with the sudden increase of kids claiming trans is due to mental illness and it being a trendy fad. I wish i had saved it.

Forum List

Back