Man Dressed as Woman Caught Videoing in Women’s Bathroom

I read an article today saying with the sudden increase of kids claiming trans is due to mental illness and it being a trendy fad. I wish i had saved it.

This one, perhaps?

Rapid-onset gender dysphoria

Study: Peer Pressure and Prior Psychiatric Illness Linked to Gender Issues in Teens

Study: Peer Pressure and Prior Psychiatric Illness Linked to Gender Issues in Teens

I found it very interesting that Brown University chose to suppress the study. Yeah, leftists are ALL about honest science.

I read an article today saying with the sudden increase of kids claiming trans is due to mental illness and it being a trendy fad. I wish i had saved it.

This one, perhaps?

I found it very interesting that Brown University chose to suppress the study. Yeah, leftists are ALL about honest science.

Yeah that was my thought also. But I've said for a long time there was some mental illness and trending going on with it.

Teens crave attention and want to be "trendy" that's a huge part of it. Given the study's findings parents should be very hesitant to consent to drugs and or surgery, the kid may very well go through the phase and set themselves on the correct path.

This one, perhaps?

Yeah that was my thought also. But I've said for a long time there was some mental illness and trending going on with it.

Teens crave attention and want to be "trendy" that's a huge part of it. Given the study's findings parents should be very hesitant to consent to drugs and or surgery, the kid may very well go through the phase and set themselves on the correct path.

Well, studies have been telling us for a long time that kids have a certain amount of confusion about and do a certain amount of experimenting with gender identity as they become aware of it and settle into it as a part of their individual identity. This is why studies also tell us that the vast majority of them grow out of it, the same way they grow out of all the other confusion and hormonal upset that goes with growing up. Seems very logical to me that if you surround a child who is learning about himself and the world with people who are interpreting things in a warped way, the child will absorb that same warped interpretation. Do we not all know people who grew up with parents who were embittered by divorce, for example, and became in turn embittered toward marriage themselves?

People these days really underestimate how profoundly malleable the human psyche, particularly in children, really is.

Yall all upset over this shit, but elected a redneck whore, who grabs women by the pussy and is proud of it!!

giphy.webp

Yall all upset over this shit, but elected a redneck whore, who grabs women by the pussy and is proud of it!!

I didn't do anything of the sort, Gomer, so maybe you should get over your TDS and learn to deal with people, instead of stereotypes.

Btw, the idea of someone like you calling someone ELSE a redneck is too funny for words.

I didn't do anything of the sort, Gomer, so maybe you should get over your TDS and learn to deal with people, instead of stereotypes.

Btw, the idea of someone like you calling someone ELSE a redneck is too funny for words.
Part of "y'all" is a significant portion of middle democrats. If you study math at all, this isn't going to bode well for future platform wishes of the far left, or the democrat party as a whole...

Forum List

Back