Man Drives into Protestors, Then Gets Out and Shoots Them!

Name is Nikalus? Fernandez, supposedly. He was wearing an iron workers union jacket.

As expected, a pack of vicious psychopath Trump cultists immediately jumped in to the defend the wannabe-murderer.

Not all Trump cultists are terrorists, but many are, and the ones who aren't terrorists do openly support the terrorists. That's one reason why Trump's popularity is plummeting. Normal people are disgusted by the actions of his supporters.
LOL... Are you asserting you're "normal"?

Normal people work for a living and have critical thinking skills, You are a freakishly stupid wad of tick shit.

I don't know how genetic garbage like you remains a fugitive from natural selection, but I am all for getting rid of a lot of safety warnings, GFI Plugs and child resistant lids just so you vacuous bio-weapons sort yourselves out.

As expected, a pack of vicious psychopath Trump cultists immediately jumped in to the defend the wannabe-murderer.

Not all Trump cultists are terrorists, but many are, and the ones who aren't terrorists do openly support the terrorists. That's one reason why Trump's popularity is plummeting. Normal people are disgusted by the actions of his supporters.
no one was supporting the protestors.

I wonder why he didn't get shot walking up on the gun hating Seattle police with a gun in his hand?

Because he was white man attacking blacks. Duh. That's why the police stood back and did nothing, and the crowd had to subdue him.

Now, if he had been black, he'd have been riddled with police bullets.
As he should have. Blacks are animals.
While you are detestable, your honesty is appreciated. Most of your retarded bretheren are too pussy to say what's really on their minds.
No shit stain, I don't think all blacks are animals, I just knew that's what you worthless garbage want to hear. You should be happy and liking me now,

Last edited:
Ok. I read the story about the "peaceful protesters"

the victim had tried to stop the vehicle from driving into the crowd before the driver shot him. NBC News was not able to confirm this account.

Police later tried to disperse the protesters and said some people had thrown projectiles and fireworks at officers, the department said on Twitter. Police said some demonstrators had shone green lasers in officers' eyes.

Police said they were responding with pepper spray and blast balls. Police also authorized the use of tear gas

the victim had tried to stop the vehicle from driving into the crowd before the driver shot him. NBC News was not able to confirm this account.

Police later tried to disperse the protesters and said some people had thrown projectiles and fireworks at officers, the department said on Twitter. Police said some demonstrators had shone green lasers in officers' eyes.

Police said they were responding with pepper spray and blast balls. Police also authorized the use of tear gas
If you're calling the guy that got shot a victim then I'd have to disagree.

Not my words. I quoted a portion of the article that makes it clear that these "peaceful protesters" were anything but.

Not my words. I quoted a portion of the article that makes it clear that these "peaceful protesters" were anything but.
instigators is the correct word.

Take it up with NBC. Like I said, I QUOTED THE ARTICLE

I wonder why he didn't get shot walking up on the gun hating Seattle police with a gun in his hand?

Because he was white man attacking blacks. Duh. That's why the police stood back and did nothing, and the crowd had to subdue him.

While you are detestable, your honesty is appreciated. Most of your retarded bretheren are too pussy to say what's really on their minds.
No shit stain, I don't think all blacks are animals, I just knew that's what you worthless garbage want to hear. You should be happy and liking me now,
No shit stain, I don't think all blacks are animals, I just knew that's what you worthless garbage want to hear. You should be happy and liking me now
So now you were just trolling?

Take it up with NBC. Like I said, I QUOTED THE ARTICLE
I'm not mad at you, just calling what they really were. I give two shits about NBC.

No shit stain, I don't think all blacks are animals, I just knew that's what you worthless garbage want to hear. You should be happy and liking me now
So now you were just trolling?
Eat a turd.

Hey...if there are no police...it's open season :banana:

Anything goes!
Expect home invasions with no help available to the poor saps.

I'd move out of that state. Watch Minnesota become a black state. I know they hate the cold. They wont survive long without whitey

Because no one was murdered in NYC by Liberal "Protestors"...

i dont know what board you have been posting in Starskey just about everyone on this board post exactly what they wanna say.....even mikes retarded brethren.....

Forum List

Back