Man Drives into Protestors, Then Gets Out and Shoots Them!

I have seen the reporting on this, and as you would expect - it is missleading at best, outright lie at worst.
It is clear the guy did not "drive into crowds".
He wanted to simply go through a street they wanted to occupy, he has a legal right to do that - they do not have a legal right to take over and commandeer a public road.
So some SJW snowflake decides he is going to retaliate.
Didn't go like he thought it would.
He did drive into the crowd. The crowd was in the street you said he wanted to drive through. He accelerated into the crowd, giving them legitimate cause for concern of their own safety prompting them to attack him in self defense.

What a complete and fucking total dipshit you are.

I have seen the reporting on this, and as you would expect - it is missleading at best, outright lie at worst.
He wanted to simply go through a street they wanted to occupy, he has a legal right to do that - they do not have a legal right to take over and commandeer a public road.
He did drive into the crowd. The crowd was in the street you said he wanted to drive through. He accelerated into the crowd, giving them legitimate cause for concern of their own safety prompting them to attack him in self defense.

It must be so sad to be as angry as you are for no reason.

No, once again, he's not, he's a lying shill traitor doing everything he can to destroy this country to get Trump.

I am not angry
I am defining you.

No, once again, he's not, he's a lying shill traitor doing everything he can to destroy this country to get Trump.

He can be both.

I am not angry
I am defining you.
Sure you are, chief. Sure you are.

He can be both.
You’re a coward.

The guy punched him first for no reason.
Almost getting run over is a good reason to punch some idiot in the face
How could he almost run over him when they slapped a barricade in front of his car?
Exactly what would you do if you are trying to drive on a side road and crowds of people gather all around you - screaming in a threatening way...and then barricade your car?

Why would you drive into a protest where the roads were going to be closed?

This asshole was there looking to make trouble
That is not what happened. The roads weren't "going to be closed"... the "protestors" were trying to use blockades to stop traffic. He had a 100% legal right to drive through. The "protestors" were 100% illegally trying to commandeer a road. Was he not smart for trying to drive through - yeah he was. But does that mean the "protestors" are right to scream and threaten him and try to block his car in? No.
Show me where in any state law that says pedestrians do not have the right of way.

He can be both.
You’re a coward.

In what way?

He can be both.
You’re a coward.

In what way?
You use profanity in substitution of making an argument.

Because you’re too afraid that you might be wrong.

He can be both.
You’re a coward.

In what way?

I use profanity in conjunction with well thought out arguments.
I'm rarely wrong, and if I was you would never be able to pick up on it.

The guy punched him first for no reason.
Almost getting run over is a good reason to punch some idiot in the face
How could he almost run over him when they slapped a barricade in front of his car?
Exactly what would you do if you are trying to drive on a side road and crowds of people gather all around you - screaming in a threatening way...and then barricade your car?

Why would you drive into a protest where the roads were going to be closed?

This asshole was there looking to make trouble
That is not what happened. The roads weren't "going to be closed"... the "protestors" were trying to use blockades to stop traffic. He had a 100% legal right to drive through. The "protestors" were 100% illegally trying to commandeer a road. Was he not smart for trying to drive through - yeah he was. But does that mean the "protestors" are right to scream and threaten him and try to block his car in? No.
Show me where in any state law that says pedestrians do not have the right of way.

You may not know what "pedestrians" are.

He can be both.
You’re a coward.

In what way?

You just make shit up, or worse repeat the lies you’re told to believe.

When shown you’re wrong, you run away or just double down with profanity.

That’s what cowards do.

He can be both.
You’re a coward.

In what way?

That’s what cowards do.

None of that is actually true.
I post truths that you are totally unaware of because you never leave your bubble.
Not my problem that you are misinformed by omission.

He can be both.
You’re a coward.

In what way?

That’s what cowards do.
You are describing yourself to a T.

He can be both.
You’re a coward.
You're a liar and a traitor shill.

I wonder why he didn't get shot walking up on the gun hating Seattle police with a gun in his hand?

Because he was white man attacking blacks. Duh. That's why the police stood back and did nothing, and the crowd had to subdue him.

Now, if he had been black, he'd have been riddled with police bullets.
As he should have. Blacks are animals.
As he should have. Blacks are animals.
While you are detestable, your honesty is appreciated. Most of your retarded bretheren are too pussy to say what's really on their minds.
i dont know what board you have been posting in Starskey just about everyone on this board post exactly what they wanna say.....even mikes retarded brethren.....
dont know what board you have been posting in Starskey just about everyone on this board post exactly what they wanna say.....even mikes retarded brethren.
No, not at all. Even you stop short of stating your true feelings. While the idea that blacks should die because they are animals is conveyed indirectly, no one ever just says that outright.

That's true, Democrats are generally at least smart enough not to admit that in public, instead they just encourage genocide via Planned Parenthood, and use the ones who manage to avoid being aborted as political pawns.
That's true, Democrats are generally at least smart enough not to admit that in public, instead they just encourage genocide via Planned Parenthood, and use the ones who manage to avoid being aborted as political pawns.
Uh...ok.
So...your strategy is what then? Rear your open hatred and hosility until you're politically irrelevant?
Good job. You're nearly there.

MY strategy is the same as it has always been. Treat everyone with the same level of respect that they treat me with, with no regard to their race, their gender, their religion, their sexual orientation, nor their political affiliation.

Democrats should try it sometime.
MY strategy is the same as it has always been. Treat everyone with the same level of respect that they treat me with, with no regard to their race, their gender, their religion, their sexual orientation, nor their political affiliation.

Democrats should try it sometime
I wasn't asking about YOUR personal strategy in my response to you talking about the Dem strategy, dope.

He can be both.
You’re a coward.

In what way?

That’s what cowards do.

None of that is actually true.
I post truths that you are totally unaware of because you never leave your bubble.
Not my problem that you are misinformed by omission.
I know you see it that way, but it’s just not the case. You believe that what you’re told is the truth and never bother to think for yourself.

Know how I know? When anyone points out the inconsistencies of your “truth”, you resort to profanity.

I enjoy talking to people like you. If I only wanted to live in my bubble, I’d do anything to avoid engaging with people who disagree with me. That’s what cowards do.

Forum List

Back