Man Drives into Protestors, Then Gets Out and Shoots Them!

While the idea that blacks should die because they are animals is conveyed indirectly, no one ever just says that outright
Would you call the black guy who murdered 5 cops in Dallas an animal?
I would call him a lunatic murderer. Not unlike the white mass shooter, lunatic murderers.
“Animal“ consumes less bandwidth than “lunatic murderer”
“Animal“ consumes less bandwidth than “lunatic murderer”
Sure. I bet you'll apply that moniker to all such shooters going foreward. Right?

. I bet you'll apply that moniker to all such shooters going foreward. Right?
I will if you will

the black sniper who murdered an elderly white couple last month fits the animal label
I will if you will

the black sniper who murdered an elderly white couple last month fits the animal label

LOL...
My use is not in question. I'm not characterizing an entire race as animals.

While the idea that blacks should die because they are animals is conveyed indirectly, no one ever just says that outright
I would call him a lunatic murderer. Not unlike the white mass shooter, lunatic murderers.
Not to his face you wouldn't. All you traitors are back shooting coward scum.

. I bet you'll apply that moniker to all such shooters going foreward. Right?
I will if you will

I will if you will

LOL...
My use is not in question. I'm not characterizing an entire race as animals.
White people are all animals. Especially the criminals.

When people have put themselves into a position where they don’t have a pot to piss in and want to “protest” by looting and burning the property of people who do AND the police will not intercede then you can expect citizens to act. It’s starting and will proliferate. We would like to leave it in the hands of those who have pledged to us and are paid by us to preserve and protect us but since they have been either personally misdirected or commanded to not do so then we will do it for ourselves in a variety of manner.

A man drove into a Seattle crowd protesting the death in police custody of George Floyd before shooting one of the demonstrators on Sunday, police said.

The suspect was detained and the 27-year-old man who was shot in the arm was taken to hospital by firefighters, police said in a tweet. Officials did not name the shooter or the victim.

Police confirmed a gun was recovered and no other people were injured.
I didn't see any protester get shot. I saw a violent criminal pos get what he asked for. Too bad he lived.
It was the black guy punching him through his window. When he gets shot, he goes down quick!

I wonder why he didn't get shot walking up on the gun hating Seattle police with a gun in his hand?

Because he was white man attacking blacks. Duh. That's why the police stood back and did nothing, and the crowd had to subdue him.

Now, if he had been black, he'd have been riddled with police bullets.
He was being attacked. Didnt you watch the video, dumb ass?

Ok. I read the story about the "peaceful protesters"

the victim had tried to stop the vehicle from driving into the crowd before the driver shot him. NBC News was not able to confirm this account.

Police later tried to disperse the protesters and said some people had thrown projectiles and fireworks at officers, the department said on Twitter. Police said some demonstrators had shone green lasers in officers' eyes.

Police said they were responding with pepper spray and blast balls. Police also authorized the use of tear gas
Nope, he was attacked by rioters. Its in the video. Watch the black guy punching him through the window. The black guy is attacking him before he even gets to their barricade.

LOL....WTF are you talking about?

LOL....WTF are you talking about?
You.

The minority rioting and vandalizing community Must view that video over and over,
It’s Conservstive 101 of what happens when hundreds of gangsters block a car with one person in it and then asssult the person driving the car.

the victim had tried to stop the vehicle from driving into the crowd before the driver shot him. NBC News was not able to confirm this account.

Police later tried to disperse the protesters and said some people had thrown projectiles and fireworks at officers, the department said on Twitter. Police said some demonstrators had shone green lasers in officers' eyes.

Police said they were responding with pepper spray and blast balls. Police also authorized the use of tear gas
Nope, he was attacked by rioters. Its in the video. Watch the black guy punching him through the window. The black guy is attacking him before he even gets to their barricade.

Did I say otherwise? So why the "nope"?

The minority rioting and vandalizing community Must view that video over and over,
It’s Conservstive 101 of what happens when hundreds of gangsters block a car with one person in it and then asssult the person driving the car.
I think nerves are getting raw on both sides

unless there was no other choice I would not put myself in his place

so he went looking for trouble just as the rioters were

But the rioter did intend to beat him up just as they did to the guy in Dallas who was beaten to death

and he deserved to get shot

This is liberal madness and its tearing the nation apart

Did I say otherwise? So why the "nope"?

Im referring to what you read, not you. "NBC couldnt confirm". In other words, they are talking out of their ass.

Forum List

Back