Man Drives into Protestors, Then Gets Out and Shoots Them!

I wonder why he didn't get shot walking up on the gun hating Seattle police with a gun in his hand?

Because he was white man attacking blacks. Duh. That's why the police stood back and did nothing, and the crowd had to subdue him.

Now, if he had been black, he'd have been riddled with police bullets.
As he should have. Blacks are animals.
While you are detestable, your honesty is appreciated. Most of your retarded bretheren are too pussy to say what's really on their minds.
No shit stain, I don't think all blacks are animals, I just knew that's what you worthless garbage want to hear. You should be happy and liking me now,
No shit stain, I don't think all blacks are animals, I just knew that's what you worthless garbage want to hear. You should be happy and liking me now
So now you were just trolling?
Eat a turd.
Eat a turd.
That pretty much sums up all your posts.

As expected, a pack of vicious psychopath Trump cultists immediately jumped in to the defend the wannabe-murderer.

Not all Trump cultists are terrorists, but many are, and the ones who aren't terrorists do openly support the terrorists. That's one reason why Trump's popularity is plummeting. Normal people are disgusted by the actions of his supporters.
The man was defending himself. He would had been lynched if he didn’t have his gun and use it.

I wonder why he didn't get shot walking up on the gun hating Seattle police with a gun in his hand?

Because he was white man attacking blacks. Duh. That's why the police stood back and did nothing, and the crowd had to subdue him.

While you are detestable, your honesty is appreciated. Most of your retarded bretheren are too pussy to say what's really on their minds.
i dont know what board you have been posting in Starskey just about everyone on this board post exactly what they wanna say.....even mikes retarded brethren.....
dont know what board you have been posting in Starskey just about everyone on this board post exactly what they wanna say.....even mikes retarded brethren.
No, not at all. Even you stop short of stating your true feelings. While the idea that blacks should die because they are animals is conveyed indirectly, no one ever just says that outright.

i dont know what board you have been posting in Starskey just about everyone on this board post exactly what they wanna say.....even mikes retarded brethren.....
dont know what board you have been posting in Starskey just about everyone on this board post exactly what they wanna say.....even mikes retarded brethren.
No, not at all. Even you stop short of stating your true feelings. While the idea that blacks should die because they are animals is conveyed indirectly, no one ever just says that outright.
mike is the only poster here you have seen wanting blacks and other minority dead?......you havent been paying attention then.....

That's true, Democrats are generally at least smart enough not to admit that in public, instead they just encourage genocide via Planned Parenthood, and use the ones who manage to avoid being aborted as political pawns.

mike is the only poster here you have seen wanting blacks and other minority dead?......you havent been paying attention then.....
Only criminals.

As expected, a pack of vicious psychopath Trump cultists immediately jumped in to the defend the wannabe-murderer.

Not all Trump cultists are terrorists, but many are, and the ones who aren't terrorists do openly support the terrorists. That's one reason why Trump's popularity is plummeting. Normal people are disgusted by the actions of his supporters.

Where do you get the idea that President Trump's popularity is plummeting?

Ordinary citizens after having their business shuttered by a flu hoax and then destroyed by the Floyd hoax will eventually snap due to police not doing their job of law enforcement.

That's not what I said at all.

That's true, Democrats are generally at least smart enough not to admit that in public, instead they just encourage genocide via Planned Parenthood, and use the ones who manage to avoid being aborted as political pawns.
Uh...ok.
So...your strategy is what then? Rear your open hatred and hosility until you're politically irrelevant?
Good job. You're nearly there.

You are one confused libscum.

That's not what I said at all.
read it wrong....sorry starsky.....

A man drove into a Seattle crowd protesting the death in police custody of George Floyd before shooting one of the demonstrators on Sunday, police said.

The suspect was detained and the 27-year-old man who was shot in the arm was taken to hospital by firefighters, police said in a tweet. Officials did not name the shooter or the victim.

Police confirmed a gun was recovered and no other people were injured.
Can’t wait until there’s no police departments. Then we can do that all the time.

While the idea that blacks should die because they are animals is conveyed indirectly, no one ever just says that outright
Would you call the black guy who murdered 5 cops in Dallas an animal?
Would you call the black guy who murdered 5 cops in Dallas an animal?
I would call him a lunatic murderer. Not unlike the white mass shooter, lunatic murderers.
“Animal“ consumes less bandwidth than “lunatic murderer”

Forum List

Back