Man gets 25 years for voter fraud in Georgia

Ahh, it doesn't take much to do research and figure out that Walker County Georgia predominantly votes REPUBLICAN.
Knowing this, it is obvious a Democrat would try to cheat to sway the election. Look at what the Dems did in the 2020 Election.
Rigged and stolen. And look at the mid-terms as well.
Anything for the cause.....

You must have missed the part in your link that didn't mention political affiliation.

He's..a..Republican. Not hard to do the math. 92% white county that borders Chattanooga on the TN side (have you ever been to that part of the world?? LOL :auiqs.jpg:)

Your attempt at associating voter fraud with Democrats...FAILED!!

He's..a..Republican. Not hard to do the math. 92% white county that borders Chattanooga on the TN side (have you ever been to that part of the world?? LOL :auiqs.jpg:)

Your attempt at associating voter fraud with Democrats...FAILED!!
You haven't shown he was a registered republican......let me know when you do......:happy-1:

Can't prove it, I see........typical.
Sigh..just another alt-right wanna bleev'er. So just. So righteous.

I'll give you 5 this asshat was a Republican. Hint...in a county of almost 93% white people??...I like my chances. :auiqs.jpg:

Republicans perpetrate most of the voter fraud in this country. I'd just deal with it. :)

Sigh..just another alt-right wanna bleev'er. So just. So righteous.

I'll give you 5 this asshat was a Republican. Hint...in a county of almost 93% white people??...I like my chances. :auiqs.jpg:

Republicans perpetrate most of the voter fraud in this country. I'd just deal with it. :)
Still no proof of his party affiliation, yet you still duck, dodge and hide.....:dev3:

I bet this wasn't his first time.

WALKER COUNTY, Ga. A 62-year-old Walker County man is facing 25 years in prison after being convicted of voter fraud, according to District Attorney Chris Arnt.

The DA says William Chase filled out another Walker County resident's absentee ballot in the January 2021 runoff election after it was sent ton a PO box at an old address by mistake.

When the husband of the original owner of the ballot got his and she did not, the DA says she called the Walker County Elections Office to inquire about it.

The Elections Office found out that it has already been accepted, but not yet counted, and that it appeared to have her signature, the DA says.

The resident went to the Elections Office and pointed out that it was not her signature.

Poor put upon White Man....he is going to jail for breaking law. Fuck him.

I bet this wasn't his first time.

WALKER COUNTY, Ga. A 62-year-old Walker County man is facing 25 years in prison after being convicted of voter fraud, according to District Attorney Chris Arnt.

The DA says William Chase filled out another Walker County resident's absentee ballot in the January 2021 runoff election after it was sent ton a PO box at an old address by mistake.

When the husband of the original owner of the ballot got his and she did not, the DA says she called the Walker County Elections Office to inquire about it.

The Elections Office found out that it has already been accepted, but not yet counted, and that it appeared to have her signature, the DA says.

The resident went to the Elections Office and pointed out that it was not her signature.

More proof that actual fraud is extremely RARE and aggressively prosecuted.

More proof that actual fraud is extremely RARE and aggressively prosecuted.
Not a problem when the government is conspiring against the 'other' party by censoring and restricting their access to media sources using FBI, DOJ, CIA, Congress and their friendly MSM, thereby committing election rigging for the chosen candidate.

Not a problem when the government is conspiring against the 'other' party by censoring and restricting their access to media sources using FBI, DOJ, CIA, Congress and their friendly MSM, thereby committing election rigging for the chosen candidate.
That is not, nor has it ever happened.
In spite of the clown show going on that the new Republican majority is calling "hearings."
The way it is going is some screeching Karen like Lauren Boebert gets behind a microphone and hurls wng-nut accusations against a "witness," the witness will then proceed to make a fool of the Karen with honest answers that shred her accusations.

The the MAGAt Trumptards get on the TV and the radio and the internet and begin pushing this false narrative that whatever the screeching Karen behind the microphone said is now some kind of "fact" that has been "proven;" completely ignoring the fact that the witness actually answered the questions with information that proved the accusations to be false.

Rinse and repeat.

You all live in an echo-chamber of fake news and ridiculous, unhinged, conspiracy riddled delusions of "persecution."

Apparently you just like being whiny snowflakes.

That is not, nor has it ever happened.
In spite of the clown show going on that the new Republican majority is calling "hearings."
In the same perspective of the J6 hearings?
Apparently you just like being whiny snowflakes.
Last I heard, the snowflake moniker was attached to left wing cry babies, such as yourself.

Forum List

Back