Man gets probation for 4 rapes.

Because our divisive media says so
The media reflects the people. You are not magical. you have no special skill for evading brainwashing. You see how many people actually watch CNN, or MSNBC. 155 million people voted in 2020. How many watch CNN on any given day? MAYBE 5 million?

History says so. People are watching race issues more now than we were 20 years ago, because it has come back to the fore. That is not because of the media.

The media reflects the people. You are not magical. you have no special skill for evading brainwashing. You see how many people actually watch CNN, or MSNBC. 155 million people voted in 2020. How many watch CNN on any given day? MAYBE 5 million?

History says so. People are watching race issues more now than we were 20 years ago, because it has come back to the fore. That is not because of the media.
The media reflects the people my ass. The media reflects whatever their agendas and masters tell them to reflect. You don't seem to have all your groceries bagged.

You’re talking traditional. How many see a snippet on Twitter or YouTube. More than five million. Man are you stupid. I sincerely mean this. You’re a very stupid person. Please stop posting and keep proving me right.

I see where this has made the national news. It's obvious there was NO consent.

You do not comprehend "they let"? They have no reason to call the police.

Lots of abusers say that same thing. Hell, Harvey Weinstein basically said that.

It is how the sick fucks justify their actions in their own mind.

Man are you stupid. I sincerely mean this. You’re a very stupid person. Please stop posting and keep proving me right.

1637324244678.png

We see again where a white guy from a well off family avoids jail. This after he had already violated his probation.

“My client threw up in the ladies room following the sentencing,” Cohen said. “If Chris Belter was not a White defendant from a rich and influential family, in my experience . . . he would surely have been sentenced to prison.”

Man who raped four teenagers gets no jail time, judge says: 'Incarceration isn't appropriate'
New York is a blue state. Nothing new here.

Oh…yet why, when it is a poor broken family is “black” an issue?:rolleyes:
Black is an issue because the reproduction rate is 2 1/2 to 3 generations in a the same time frame where everyone else is 2 generations with 70% or more single parent families in many or most urban areas. So what comes from that? Poor white areas have their issues also.

The county this took place in is a Trump county by almost 9 percentage points
Are the people involved Trump supporters? And believe it or not these things do cross political lines. It is just that the the political party who says it is wrong and has people who do it are the ones called hypocrites. The real crime is the crime.

Forum List

Back