Man goes to prison for registering dead people as democrats.

Somebody has got to get you and the rest of these conspiracy nuts a fuck life and find you a hobby......the GOP owns the white house, the senate, the house, 80% of the governorship in this country and still the DNC is accused of cheating? Clearly were bad at it...
Well no shit, snowflake. Progressives are bad at everything. That's why you people watch to mooch off of society.

A lot of these voter registration organizations have a quota system, so even when they pay by the hour, there is incentive to cheat.

Our voter registration system is what needs fixing, and Voter ID is not going to fix these problems. Voter ID is completely useless in stopping the types of fraud which occur. Voter ID is misdirection for the rubes so what is really broken doesn't get fixed.

There are giant clues right in front of the rubes' faces that Voter ID has an entirely different purpose behind it.
I think that undisclosed purpose is a diversion to keep the public thinking that the Democrats are heavily into voter fraud while the Republicans have an excuse to upgrade their cross-check mechanism. Cross-check, as you may know close check, as you may know is the new Republican voter suppression device the disenfranchised million of legal potential democrat voters in Republican controlled areas. Targeted were people with common ethnic names
hinting their status as a minority...and thus a democrat by proxy. Millions of people with similar sounding names were purged from the rolls; yet, there was only one or two arrests for voter fraud. Ironically, at least one was a Republican woman who tried to vote twice.

A lot of these voter registration organizations have a quota system, so even when they pay by the hour, there is incentive to cheat.

Our voter registration system is what needs fixing, and Voter ID is not going to fix these problems. Voter ID is completely useless in stopping the types of fraud which occur. Voter ID is misdirection for the rubes so what is really broken doesn't get fixed.

There are giant clues right in front of the rubes' faces that Voter ID has an entirely different purpose behind it.
I think that undisclosed purpose is a diversion to keep the public thinking that the Democrats are heavily into voter fraud while the Republicans have an excuse to upgrade their cross-check mechanism. Cross-check, as you may know close check, as you may know is the new Republican voter suppression device the disenfranchised million of legal potential democrat voters in Republican controlled areas. Targeted were people with common ethnic names
hinting their status as a minority...and thus a democrat by proxy. Millions of people with similar sounding names were purged from the rolls; yet, there was only one or two arrests for voter fraud. Ironically, at least one was a Republican woman who tried to vote twice.
Federal identity papers are also an excellent means by which a population's movements can be monitored and controlled.

:uhh: :uhh: :uhh:

Federal identity papers are also an excellent means by which a population's movements can be monitored and controlled.
Your response doesnt make any more sense than my garbled post. I just noticed how messed up it is. When I wrote it I was having connection problems and could not edit properly. Sorry about that. I can see that you must have had a hard time trying to decipher it. Again...my apologies.

To encapsulate the intended message, I was referring to the Cross-check strategy used by 27 GOP controlled states to disenfranchise
millions of legal democrat voters by purging ethnic names that are common to certain populations known to favor democrats.
I'm chagrined by the lack of response from the democrats and the media in addressing that key issue.
IMHO the GOP focus on voter ID fraud is merely a diversion away from the diabolical
effects of Cross-check.

:uhh: :uhh: :uhh:
Yep...my post is garbled because I had a poor connection and was unable to properly edit it during and after posting....my apologies...

So, no vote fraud, again. Same old story, the right making up stories of vote fraud. This was registration fraud, and is just shows paying someone by the registration is a really bad idea, because it encourages false registrations.

There is essentially no in-person vote fraud. Republicans make up such stories because they know they can't win unless they cheat, and they cheat by preventing legal voters from voting.

So where is the vote fraud? In the absentee ballots, which have no ID requirement whatsoever. Republicans ignore that actual vote fraud completely, because it favors them.

That is, vote fraud is primarily a Republican thing, and Republicans will all fight to keep it that way. If it helps TheParty, there's no degree of criminality and immorality that a Republican won't stoop to.
Check out the GOP Cross-check strategy.

The massive election-rigging scandal the media ignored

Where do I register my friend here to vote?
v1.jpeg

How many voted?
That's literally as idiotic as saying "so 73 people were shot in a mass shooting uh? Well how many of them died"? :eusa_doh:

No actually, it is nothing like that. The OP I made the claim of voter fraud. This is not that.
No...really...it is that. Why do people register? To vote. Just like a mass shooter shoots people to kill.

Just stop with your idiotic excuses already. Conservatives were right all along (just as we've always been). I know you're afraid of voter id because you're worried that you'll never win an election again but remember - you can't stop "progress". This is just voter "progress".
No Puppy, what the young man was doing was meeting an arbitrary quota. None of the "dead people" were going to vote and the existing voters whose registrations were messed up because of his actions were never ineligible to vote.

How come Republicans are never sited for registering MIckey Mouse and dead people? (....at this point, Liberals are scouring the Internet to find that one data point of a lone Republican engaging in such activity. Once you find it, then you need answer as to why that same behavior is more prevalent among Democrats....)
Most of our local governments are run by Republicans

Any dead people on the voting rolls are a result of Republican incompetence

How come Republicans are never sited for registering MIckey Mouse and dead people? (....at this point, Liberals are scouring the Internet to find that one data point of a lone Republican engaging in such activity. Once you find it, then you need answer as to why that same behavior is more prevalent among Democrats....)

Tongue in cheek aside, dead people being on voting rolls has to do with a lack of funding. Who likes to starve governments of funds?

Tongue in cheek aside, dead people being on voting rolls has to do with a lack of funding. Who likes to starve governments of funds?

Exactly

The county registrar is not exactly swimming in funds. Not much political patronage to be had
Most ignore dead people on the voting rolls. They are not going to vote and they can be dropped when you are doing an annual records purge.

Exactly

The county registrar is not exactly swimming in funds. Not much political patronage to be had
Most ignore dead people on the voting rolls. They are not going to vote and they can be dropped when you are doing an annual records purge.

I've been working at an elections office since 2006. When I got there in 2006 we would go through obituaries on a daily basis...then the Bush Recession hit.

Today we get weekly lists from Vital Statistics but those still have to be manually processed by personnel we are short of. The automated files from the state are easier to process because they are electronic, but still require a human to click through them.

They are one of my lowest priorities for processing.

Exactly

I've been working at an elections office since 2006. When I got there in 2006 we would go through obituaries on a daily basis...then the Bush Recession hit.

Today we get weekly lists from Vital Statistics but those still have to be manually processed by personnel we are short of. The automated files from the state are easier to process because they are electronic, but still require a human to click through them.

Its not just that. People move all the time
When they leave a jurisdiction, notifying the county registrar is not a high priority
Then, they register in another county or state and Republicans accuse them of wanting to vote in two states

And no actual voter fraud. Mickey Mouse may register...he doesn't vote.

Why then the obsession among Democrats to register those that are not eligible to vote? It's all about intent.

The intent was to make a quota. Imposed quotas are usually tied to what? That's right, money.[emoji383]

That's your justification??

Justification for what? Nobody is trying to justify anything. I'm pointing out the motivation, not justification. I'd like to completely outlaw paid signature gatherers and people who are paid to register voters. I call them the "Safeway Fuckers" because they stand outside grocery stores accosting people in a hurry...and turn in shit registration forms.

I'm for outlawing signature gathering for any reason. If you really want to vote, you'll figure out how to register yourself.

When Obama was running for reelection, there were black people here standing at the end of highway ramps offering M&M candies to people who would register to vote.

The biggest problem with our election system is we allow people to vote who have no idea WTF they are even voting on. They don't read the papers, they don't follow politics, they know nothing about the issues, and quite frankly, they could care less.

If it were up to me, people would have to take a small test when they go to vote. Nothing too difficult, just simple questions like "Who is the current President? Who is the current Vice President and what party does he represent? What party controls the Congress....... the Senate?' Simple things like that.

I'm sure Republicans would be all for it. Democrats would fight it to the end.

Isn't it ironic to listen to the Democrats shit themselves over the notion of free state issued ID cards to all eligible US citizens for ID authentication purposes while Democrats have to bribe and entice people to register or vote.

Exactly

Its not just that. People move all the time
When they leave a jurisdiction, notifying the county registrar is not a high priority
Then, they register in another county or state and Republicans accuse them of wanting to vote in two states

Here in California, automation has alleviated a lot of that hassle. When you update you driver's license, your registration gets moved automatically and your electronic DMV signature is transmitted to the registrar. We also get regular NCOA files from the Sec of State.

But again, people are needed to click through the records. Those files ARE a much higher priority than deaths.

Why then the obsession among Democrats to register those that are not eligible to vote? It's all about intent.

The intent was to make a quota. Imposed quotas are usually tied to what? That's right, money.[emoji383]

Justification for what? Nobody is trying to justify anything. I'm pointing out the motivation, not justification. I'd like to completely outlaw paid signature gatherers and people who are paid to register voters. I call them the "Safeway Fuckers" because they stand outside grocery stores accosting people in a hurry...and turn in shit registration forms.

I'm for outlawing signature gathering for any reason. If you really want to vote, you'll figure out how to register yourself.

When Obama was running for reelection, there were black people here standing at the end of highway ramps offering M&M candies to people who would register to vote.

The biggest problem with our election system is we allow people to vote who have no idea WTF they are even voting on. They don't read the papers, they don't follow politics, they know nothing about the issues, and quite frankly, they could care less.

If it were up to me, people would have to take a small test when they go to vote. Nothing too difficult, just simple questions like "Who is the current President? Who is the current Vice President and what party does he represent? What party controls the Congress....... the Senate?' Simple things like that.

Isn't it ironic to listen to the Democrats shit themselves over the notion of free state issued ID cards to all eligible US citizens for ID authentication purposes while Democrats have to bribe and entice people to register or vote.

I am willing to go to a national ID card for all citizens which contains biometric links. When 99% of Americans have an ID, I am OK with it being used for voter ID

I would like to see your national ID card plug into your home computer or smartphone so you can vote from home

I am willing to go to a national ID card for all citizens which contains biometric links. When 99% of Americans have an ID, I am OK with it being used for voter ID

I would like to see your national ID card plug into your home computer or smartphone so you can vote from home

Talk about opening up the door to fraud............

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

It would prevent fraud

My biometric ID plugged into my home computer has more checks than having that blue haired old lady at the voting site checking my picture ID

A biometric ID over a signature? You'd be slamming the door shut.

Forum List

Back