Man goes to prison for registering dead people as democrats.

Obozo and hillary both assured us there is no such thing as vote fraud. They said that because they know their racist white-hating party can't survive except by stealing elections.

Student headed to prison for registering dead voters for Democrats

June 26 2017 HARRISONBURG, Va. — A man paid to register Virginia voters prior to the 2016 Presidential Election will spend at least 100 days in prison for submitting the names of deceased individuals to the Registrar’s Office.

James Madison University student Andrew J. Spieles, 21, of Harrisonburg, pled guilty Monday in the United States District Court for the Western District of Virginia. As part of the plea agreement, Spieles agreed to a prison sentence of 100 to 120 days.

Spieles worked for Harrisonburg Votes when he committed the crime, according to acting United States Attorney Rick A. Mountcastle.

Harrisonburg Votes is a political organization affiliated with the Democratic Party.
Somebody has got to get you and the rest of these conspiracy nuts a fuck life and find you a hobby......the GOP owns the white house, the senate, the house, 80% of the governorship in this country and still the DNC is accused of cheating? Clearly were bad at it...its time you moronic shit for brains useless whores move on....this shit is getting so old, its starting to make the hair on your knuckles turn gray, get a fuckin life, bitches!!

/----- Democratic voter fraud is getting old? I though you guys said it didn't exist.

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

Justification for what? Nobody is trying to justify anything. I'm pointing out the motivation, not justification. I'd like to completely outlaw paid signature gatherers and people who are paid to register voters. I call them the "Safeway Fuckers" because they stand outside grocery stores accosting people in a hurry...and turn in shit registration forms.

I'm for outlawing signature gathering for any reason. If you really want to vote, you'll figure out how to register yourself.

When Obama was running for reelection, there were black people here standing at the end of highway ramps offering M&M candies to people who would register to vote.

The biggest problem with our election system is we allow people to vote who have no idea WTF they are even voting on. They don't read the papers, they don't follow politics, they know nothing about the issues, and quite frankly, they could care less.

If it were up to me, people would have to take a small test when they go to vote. Nothing too difficult, just simple questions like "Who is the current President? Who is the current Vice President and what party does he represent? What party controls the Congress....... the Senate?' Simple things like that.

I'm sure Republicans would be all for it. Democrats would fight it to the end.

Isn't it ironic to listen to the Democrats shit themselves over the notion of free state issued ID cards to all eligible US citizens for ID authentication purposes while Democrats have to bribe and entice people to register or vote.

I am willing to go to a national ID card for all citizens which contains biometric links. When 99% of Americans have an ID, I am OK with it being used for voter ID

I would like to see your national ID card plug into your home computer or smartphone so you can vote from home

Talk about opening up the door to fraud............

It would prevent fraud

My biometric ID plugged into my home computer has more checks than having that blue haired old lady at the voting site checking my picture ID

Maybe you should let the DNC. borrow it for a while.

No Puppy, what the young man was doing was meeting an arbitrary quota.
No kitty, what the young man was doing was breaking the law. Typical of progressives.

No shit, Sherlock. He broke the law, was caught and is going to serve time. The system worked.

It's typical of people regardless of political affiliation and this case had nothing to do with politics.

I think that undisclosed purpose is a diversion to keep the public thinking that the Democrats are heavily into voter fraud while the Republicans have an excuse to upgrade their cross-check mechanism. Cross-check, as you may know close check, as you may know is the new Republican voter suppression device the disenfranchised million of legal potential democrat voters in Republican controlled areas. Targeted were people with common ethnic names
hinting their status as a minority...and thus a democrat by proxy. Millions of people with similar sounding names were purged from the rolls; yet, there was only one or two arrests for voter fraud. Ironically, at least one was a Republican woman who tried to vote twice.

HAHAHA. More wackdoodle conspiracy talk from the left. Repubs don't have theories; we have facts such as the video of obozo encouraging illegals to vote!!! "When you vote - you're a citizen".

Did Obama Encourage Illegal Immigrants to Vote? No, But YES.

No kitty, what the young man was doing was breaking the law. Typical of progressives.

No shit, Sherlock. He broke the law, was caught and is going to serve time. The system worked.

It's typical of people regardless of political affiliation and this case had nothing to do with politics.
No kitty, if the system "worked" - he wouldn't have been able to register dead people to vote. Now tell us again how voter fraud "doesn't" exist...
As many as 5.7 million noncitizens voted in the 2008 election and potentially more voted in 2016, according to a new study by Just Facts, a New Jersey-based research group, drawing on information from other studies.
It's no wonder you progressives are losing your shit about President Trump securing the border and conservatives pushing for more secure elections. Without 5.7 million votes illegal votes (and more in 2016 as the article states), you'll never win another election.

Study: 5.7 Million Noncitizens Voted in Past Election

No kitty, if the system "worked" - he wouldn't have been able to register dead people to vote. Now tell us again how voter fraud "doesn't" exist...
As many as 5.7 million noncitizens voted in the 2008 election and potentially more voted in 2016, according to a new study by Just Facts, a New Jersey-based research group, drawing on information from other studies.
It's no wonder you progressives are losing your shit about President Trump securing the border and conservatives pushing for more secure elections. Without 5.7 million votes illegal votes (and more in 2016 as the article states), you'll never win another election.

Study: 5.7 Million Noncitizens Voted in Past Election

Oh please do explain how that system would work. What system, beyond the one we have, prevents someone from filling out false documentation?

Your study has already been debunked 12 ways to Sunday in polihack's illegal vote thread.

This thread, by the way, is about registration fraud, not voter fraud. They aren't the same thing.

Oh please do explain how that system would work. What system, beyond the one we have, prevents someone from filling out false documentation?
Um...any system that mandates verification before registration is complete. :eusa_doh:

So you want to hook up Vital Statistics with Voter Registration? Y'all freaked the fuck out about DMV and registration.

One of the emails in the WikiLeaks dump where John Podesta talks about the voter fraud his party engaged in when Barack Insane Obama ran for president. I wonder how long you can keep denying reality, Seawytch? :dunno:

IMG_2669.PNG

One of the emails in the WikiLeaks dump where John Podesta talks about the voter fraud his party engaged in when Barack Insane Obama ran for president. I wonder how long you can keep denying reality, Seawytch? :dunno:

View attachment 137083

:lol: What do you think this proves?
That you continue to deny reality!

What you experience is most assuredly not reality...and what is being discussed in that email is not an admission of fraud.

FALSE: WikiLeaks E-Mail Says Obama Directed His Supporters to Enage in 'All-American Voter Fraud'

View attachment 137083

What you experience is most assuredly not reality...and what is being discussed in that email is not an admission of fraud.

FALSE: WikiLeaks E-Mail Says Obama Directed His Supporters to Enage in 'All-American Voter Fraud'
My God...it's written in black and white! Now you're going to deny e-mails on top of everything else?!?! :eusa_doh:

View attachment 137083

My God...it's written in black and white! Now you're going to deny e-mails on top of everything else?!?! :eusa_doh:

View attachment 137083

It's not a "WikiLeaks" email. It is an email from John Podesta (released by WikiLeaks) and it states that the Clinton campaign recognized voter fraud by the Obama campaign in Colorado. It's in black and white and it is indisputable.

Obozo and hillary both assured us there is no such thing as vote fraud. They said that because they know their racist white-hating party can't survive except by stealing elections.

Student headed to prison for registering dead voters for Democrats

June 26 2017 HARRISONBURG, Va. — A man paid to register Virginia voters prior to the 2016 Presidential Election will spend at least 100 days in prison for submitting the names of deceased individuals to the Registrar’s Office.

James Madison University student Andrew J. Spieles, 21, of Harrisonburg, pled guilty Monday in the United States District Court for the Western District of Virginia. As part of the plea agreement, Spieles agreed to a prison sentence of 100 to 120 days.

Spieles worked for Harrisonburg Votes when he committed the crime, according to acting United States Attorney Rick A. Mountcastle.

Harrisonburg Votes is a political organization affiliated with the Democratic Party.
Somebody has got to get you and the rest of these conspiracy nuts a fuck life and find you a hobby......the GOP owns the white house, the senate, the house, 80% of the governorship in this country and still the DNC is accused of cheating? Clearly were bad at it...its time you moronic shit for brains useless whores move on....this shit is getting so old, its starting to make the hair on your knuckles turn gray, get a fuckin life, bitches!!

Someone let triggered out of his Safe Space again. Can folks please stop doing that? Yikes! :cuckoo:

Forum List

Back