Man goes to prison for registering dead people as democrats.

How many voted?

Intent. "Win this motherfucker at all costs.....throw ethics out the window". It's always Democrats moving towards the path of voter fraud. That's all we need to know.
Ethics?? Republicans don't know the meaning of the word One example is how they stole Obamas SC pick There are 100's more

What validated substance do you have to elaborate on the notion of Obama's SC pick??? Regarding your specious cry for 100s more, I'll bet you could not site more than 4.5 percent of the 100 that lie between your ears.

There were 18 fraudulent registrations.

Math is hard.
And no actual voter fraud. Mickey Mouse may register...he doesn't vote.

Why then the obsession among Democrats to register those that are not eligible to vote? It's all about intent.

The intent was to make a quota. Imposed quotas are usually tied to what? That's right, money.[emoji383]

That's your justification??

How many voted?

Intent. "Win this motherfucker at all costs.....throw ethics out the window". It's always Democrats moving towards the path of voter fraud. That's all we need to know.
Ethics?? Republicans don't know the meaning of the word One example is how they stole Obamas SC pick There are 100's more

What validated substance do you have to elaborate on the notion of Obama's SC pick??? Regarding your specious cry for 100s more, I'll bet you could not site more than 4.5 percent of the 100 that lie between your ears.
lefty u because you kiss trumps ass doesn't mean you have to act like an asshole

How come Republicans are never sited for registering MIckey Mouse and dead people? (....at this point, Liberals are scouring the Internet to find that one data point of a lone Republican engaging in such activity. Once you find it, then you need answer as to why that same behavior is more prevalent among Democrats....)

Obozo and hillary both assured us there is no such thing as vote fraud. They said that because they know their racist white-hating party can't survive except by stealing elections.

Student headed to prison for registering dead voters for Democrats

June 26 2017 HARRISONBURG, Va. — A man paid to register Virginia voters prior to the 2016 Presidential Election will spend at least 100 days in prison for submitting the names of deceased individuals to the Registrar’s Office.

James Madison University student Andrew J. Spieles, 21, of Harrisonburg, pled guilty Monday in the United States District Court for the Western District of Virginia. As part of the plea agreement, Spieles agreed to a prison sentence of 100 to 120 days.

Spieles worked for Harrisonburg Votes when he committed the crime, according to acting United States Attorney Rick A. Mountcastle.

Harrisonburg Votes is a political organization affiliated with the Democratic Party.
Somebody has got to get you and the rest of these conspiracy nuts a fuck life and find you a hobby......the GOP owns the white house, the senate, the house, 80% of the governorship in this country and still the DNC is accused of cheating? Clearly were bad at it...its time you moronic shit for brains useless whores move on....this shit is getting so old, its starting to make the hair on your knuckles turn gray, get a fuckin life, bitches!!
You have got to be a progressive judging from the language you use.

Obozo and hillary both assured us there is no such thing as vote fraud. They said that because they know their racist white-hating party can't survive except by stealing elections.

June 26 2017 HARRISONBURG, Va. — A man paid to register Virginia voters prior to the 2016 Presidential Election will spend at least 100 days in prison for submitting the names of deceased individuals to the Registrar’s Office.

James Madison University student Andrew J. Spieles, 21, of Harrisonburg, pled guilty Monday in the United States District Court for the Western District of Virginia. As part of the plea agreement, Spieles agreed to a prison sentence of 100 to 120 days.

Spieles worked for Harrisonburg Votes when he committed the crime, according to acting United States Attorney Rick A. Mountcastle.

Harrisonburg Votes is a political organization affiliated with the Democratic Party.
All democrats are dead people

Somebody has got to get you and the rest of these conspiracy nuts a fuck life and find you a hobby......the GOP owns the white house, the senate, the house, 80% of the governorship in this country and still the DNC is accused of cheating? Clearly were bad at it...its time you moronic shit for brains useless whores move on....this shit is getting so old, its starting to make the hair on your knuckles turn gray, get a fuckin life, bitches!!
dump accused the election of being crooked ....until the pos won then it was honest

its' like Cockroaches. If you find and kill 18, rest assured you missed 1.25 million under the house.

Links? you want repeated links? here look through one of the threads on this. I don't do link on command.

Update: The Illegal Alien Vote

CA brought in Holder to cover it all up and destroy records. Nope...no links. I do pictures. Why would CA have 800K-1mil provisional ballots on the day of voting? Why is that? You think they can sort all of that out honestly with a one-party GOVT? I don't. They have handed out at least 800K DL to Illegals...........nope. no link, it has been provided. Coincidence? I got a AMC pacer to sell you, runs great. only 117K miles.

Last edited:

dump accused the election of being crooked ....until the pos won then it was honest

hey Eddie, I thought he was mostly accusing the DNC of cheating Bernie (which was proven in posted emails). Burnneee got more votes in some of the states yet he was still coming up a loser? Of course we dodged a Venezulan bullet on that one. Not to mention the stolen college loan money. Wonder if they will get popped?

Math is hard.

Why then the obsession among Democrats to register those that are not eligible to vote? It's all about intent.

The intent was to make a quota. Imposed quotas are usually tied to what? That's right, money.[emoji383]

Justification for what? Nobody is trying to justify anything. I'm pointing out the motivation, not justification. I'd like to completely outlaw paid signature gatherers and people who are paid to register voters. I call them the "Safeway Fuckers" because they stand outside grocery stores accosting people in a hurry...and turn in shit registration forms.

We all know voter fraud is not a thing...certainly not on the left.

This is obviously fake news, right?

Math is hard.

Justification for what? Nobody is trying to justify anything. I'm pointing out the motivation, not justification. I'd like to completely outlaw paid signature gatherers and people who are paid to register voters. I call them the "Safeway Fuckers" because they stand outside grocery stores accosting people in a hurry...and turn in shit registration forms.

I'm for outlawing signature gathering for any reason. If you really want to vote, you'll figure out how to register yourself.

When Obama was running for reelection, there were black people here standing at the end of highway ramps offering M&M candies to people who would register to vote.

The biggest problem with our election system is we allow people to vote who have no idea WTF they are even voting on. They don't read the papers, they don't follow politics, they know nothing about the issues, and quite frankly, they could care less.

If it were up to me, people would have to take a small test when they go to vote. Nothing too difficult, just simple questions like "Who is the current President? Who is the current Vice President and what party does he represent? What party controls the Congress....... the Senate?' Simple things like that.

I'm sure Republicans would be all for it. Democrats would fight it to the end.

[

If it were up to me, people would have to take a small test when they go to vote. Nothing too difficult, just simple questions like "Who is the current President? Who is the current Vice President and what party does he represent? What party controls the Congress....... the Senate?' Simple things like that.

I'm sure Republicans would be all for it. Democrats would fight it to the end.

Not bad but expensive. I'd prefer each state to say no one can vote if they have been on SNAP or EBT or public housing in the last 5 years.

I guess our friends on the left were concerned that they didn't have enough felons to push onto the voter rolls to secure elction wins moving forward :dunno:
But didn't Hillary win the popular vote by 3 million?

The biggest long standing obsticles the dems have is voter turnout. Trying to get lazy mf's off the couch, out the bed to vote.....how then can we have all these illegals, all these dead people, all these randoms suddenly showing up across the country to vote, when we can't even get the legal mf's to vote.....PLEASE GET A FUCKIN HOBBY PEOPLE!!!
Is this the result of not having gainful employment?

Lazy mf's on the couch and in bed?

Are you insinuating Democrats are lazy and unemployed and voting is an obstacle?

How many voted?
That's literally as idiotic as saying "so 73 people were shot in a mass shooting uh? Well how many of them died"? :eusa_doh:

No actually, it is nothing like that. The OP I made the claim of voter fraud. This is not that.
No...really...it is that. Why do people register? To vote. Just like a mass shooter shoots people to kill.

Just stop with your idiotic excuses already. Conservatives were right all along (just as we've always been). I know you're afraid of voter id because you're worried that you'll never win an election again but remember - you can't stop "progress". This is just voter "progress".

Forum List

Back