Man Hires KKK To Kill Nieghbor

Was his friend in the KKK?

If not, how does that prove anything other than your stupidity?

What does his friend have to do with anything other than telling the FBI? Youre the one that thinks the FBI is undercover in an organization that no longer exists. Damn youre stupid.

You are the one that keeps bring up the friend, why is that? Are you trying to deflect from the fact that you are so stupid you think the FBI is the KKK?

You brought up his friend by asking if he was in the KKK. Are you that confused you don't remember that? Are you so stupid you dont realize that in order for them to be undercover in an organization it should exist?

Active Ku Klux Klan Groups | Southern Poverty Law Center

Asclepias why don't you go capture Zimmerman and collect the reward money from the Black Panthers

According to court documents, Morgan, an Iraq veteran, also suffers from post-traumatic stress disorder (PTSD), which develops after a terrifying ordeal that involved physical harm or the threat of physical harm. PTSD was first brought to public attention in relation to war veterans, but can result from a variety of traumatic incidents. Some of the condition’s side effects are bad dreams, frightening thoughts, flashbacks and feeling on edge. In Morgan’s case, PTSD included suicidal thoughts, which resulted in struggles with substance abuse.

Upon Morgan’s arrest, investigators did learn that his neighbor, the man he wanted killed, had a prior record. In 2008, he was accused of raping a 13-year-old and pleaded guilty to a lesser charge.

On September 26, Morgan was officially charged with using and causing someone else to use interstate facilities and travel with the intent to commit murder-for-hire. According to All Alabama, when Morgan was arraigned on Thursday, the Assistant U.S. Attorney Brad Felton, who is prosecuting the case, stated the government would recommend a sentence reduction because the defendant has accepted responsibility.

Thats normal for people in stressful violent situations. Are you saying that PTSD is an excuse for what he did? Arent you supposed to wrap that in quotes so you don't appear to have come up with an original thought on your own?

There should be a dispensation of regular rules for intelligence and decency in this case because there is absolutely no possibility of that happening.

KKK is alive and well. They are just being vewy vewy quiet right now.

I don't know ... Seems to me the slimy pieces of shit have come out from under their rocks.. Instead the the worthless little cowards hide behind the anonymity of the internet.

All I want to ask is are you really that stupid? They were undercover KKK. Please explain how can you be undercover for something that does not exist? Are there people that are undercover Tasmanians?

I love it when people don't read their own links.

An undercover FBI agent who identified himself to Morgan as a Klansman had a phone conversation with Morgan on Aug. 22, in which Morgan used a racial slur to describe the black man he wanted hanged. He told the undercover that he had just fired some shots at the neighbor in an attempt to intimidate him, according to the paper.
Damn, look at that, the only proof this guy had that the KKK is real is that he got a phone call from the FBI. Does that mean that the KKK is actually the FBI?

He wasn"t pretending to be an FBI agent dummy. Dont avoid the question. How can you be undercover for something that doesn't exist?

What question am I avoiding?

The Guy was an FBI agent, not an undercover cop. He wasn't even an undercover KKK member, he was an FBI agent that lied over the phone in order to trap a guy into conspiracy to commit murder charges.

You claimed that he hired the KKK, he didn't. You then claimed that him not hiring the KKK proves the KKK exists. Since he actually hired the FBI, by following your logic, the FBI is the KKK.

By the way, if I hire a guy from Oz to build the Millennium Falcon does that prove that Vulcan is real? That makes as much sense as your stupid argument in this thread.

Last edited:
What does his friend have to do with anything other than telling the FBI? Youre the one that thinks the FBI is undercover in an organization that no longer exists. Damn youre stupid.

You are the one that keeps bring up the friend, why is that? Are you trying to deflect from the fact that you are so stupid you think the FBI is the KKK?

You brought up his friend by asking if he was in the KKK. Are you that confused you don't remember that? Are you so stupid you dont realize that in order for them to be undercover in an organization it should exist?

I did not bring up his friend, you did. The story you posted doesn't mention him but you know about him. As far as I can tell you made up the friend in order to explain how the FBI knew about the guy wanting to kill his neighbor, I am still trying to figure out why you did that. I have no idea why you are insisting I am responsible for your delusions.

By the way, the SPLC is the absolute worst possible source for information on hate groups.

I love it when people don't read their own links.

Damn, look at that, the only proof this guy had that the KKK is real is that he got a phone call from the FBI. Does that mean that the KKK is actually the FBI?

He wasn"t pretending to be an FBI agent dummy. Dont avoid the question. How can you be undercover for something that doesn't exist?

The Guy was an FBI agent, not an undercover cop. He wasn't even an undercover KKK member, he was an FBI agent that lied over the phone in order to trap a guy into conspiracy to commit murder charges.

You claimed that he hired the KKK, he didn't. You then claimed that him not hiring the KKK proves the KKK exists. Since he actually hired the FBI, by following your logic, the FBI is the KKK.

By the way, if I hire a guy from Oz to build the Millennium Falcon does that prove that Vulcan is real? That makes as much sense as your stupid argument in this thread.

He was an undercover FBI agent. That means he was in the KKK undercover. How did you miss that and you quoted it earlier? How is the FBI agent undercover in an organization that does not exist? Answer the question and stop dancing.

I did not bring up his friend, you did. The story you posted doesn't mention him but you know about him. As far as I can tell you made up the friend in order to explain how the FBI knew about the guy wanting to kill his neighbor, I am still trying to figure out why you did that. I have no idea why you are insisting I am responsible for your delusions.

By the way, the SPLC is the absolute worst possible source for information on hate groups.

You said this:

You brought his friend into the conversation. Thats why I asked you what he had to do with it. I see youre doing your traditional backpedal move. Its OK. :lol:

White people put a end to the KKK years ago, when was the last time the KKK attacked someone.

He was an undercover FBI agent. That means he was in the KKK undercover. How did you miss that and you quoted it earlier? How is the FBI agent undercover in an organization that does not exist? Answer the question and stop dancing.

What evidence is there, outside your racist head, that the FBI agent was a member of the KKK, undercover or not? What the story says is that they were undercover officers who told him they were in the KKK, not that they were in the KKK undercover.

You said this:
You brought his friend into the conversation. Thats why I asked you what he had to do with it. I see youre doing your traditional backpedal move. Its OK. :lol:

Yes, because you made up a friend that ratted him out, and then claimed he contacted the KKK. So, unless the friend, who doesn't exist, was in the KKK he never talked to anyone in the KKK.

What evidence is there, outside your racist head, that the FBI agent was a member of the KKK, undercover or not? What the story says is that they were undercover officers who told him they were in the KKK, not that they were in the KKK undercover.

How are you going to be undercover in an organization that doesnt exist? :lol: Why would he risk going to jail by just talking to anyone without verifying if they really were the KKK?

FBI agent "Hey Allen! This is Bubba from your local KKK. Hows it hangin?"

Allen "Hey Bubba!. Do you know Jed?"

FBI agent "Uh...hmm. Which Jed?"

Allen (suspicious now) "Do you know him and where does he hold his KKK rallies?"

FBI agent "Uh....let me get back to you on that"

Do you really think they contacted him without some back ground on the local boys? :lol:

You said this:

Yes, because you made up a friend that ratted him out, and then claimed he contacted the KKK. So, unless the friend, who doesn't exist, was in the KKK he never talked to anyone in the KKK.

I didnt make him up. I did some further research and found out he had a friend. Why did you lie and say you didnt bring him up?

Last edited:

How are you going to be undercover in an organization that doesnt exist? :lol: Why would he risk going to jail by just talking to anyone without verifying if they really were the KKK?

FBI agent "Hey Allen! This is Bubba from your local KKK. Hows it hangin?"

Allen "Hey Bubba!. Do you know Jed?"

FBI agent "Uh...hmm. Which Jed?"

Allen (suspicious now) "Do you know him and where does he hold his KKK rallies?"

FBI agent "Uh....let me get back to you on that"

Do you really think they contacted him without some back ground on the local boys? :lol:

Sigh.

Do you have any idea how often police arrest people who are trying to hire a murderer?

This guy asked his employee. Apparently he thought that someone from El Salvador would have them on speed dial.

Jason Simione, Military Gear Manufacturer, Tried To Hire Hitman To Kill Family: Police (PHOTOS, VIDEO)

This woman asked somebody from Romania.

Manhattan wife tries to pay hitman for her husband with $60,000 in rare stamps: sources* - NY Daily News

The reason this happens is really simple to understand. The only real question is if you are smart enough to get it.

People are fucking stupid.

You said this:

I didnt make him up. I did some further research and found out he had a friend. Why did you lie and say you didnt bring him up?

He has a friend, imagine that.

I did not bring him up. Look at the thread, you are the one that brought him up, and I asked about him.

I did not bring him up. Look at the thread, you are the one that brought him up, and I asked about him.

Sorry son. My conversation with catsndogs doesn't count as me bringing him up in our conversation. I wasnt talking to you when I mentioned his friend. You brought his friend up in your question to me. Thats why I asked you what did it have to do with anything.

Sorry son. My conversation with catsndogs doesn't count as me bringing him up in our conversation. I wasnt talking to you when I mentioned his friend. You brought his friend up in your question to me. Thats why I asked you what did it have to do with anything.

Let me see if I can explain this to you.

This is a thread you started on a forum that does not limit who responds to each post. You mentioned this guys friend, I responded to that post, and you accused me of bringing up a friend I don't even know about.

Try admitting you were wrong for one fucking time in your pathetic existence.

Forum List

Back