Man Hires KKK To Kill Nieghbor

He has a friend, imagine that.

I did not bring him up. Look at the thread, you are the one that brought him up, and I asked about him.

Sorry son. My conversation with catsndogs doesn't count as me bringing him up in our conversation. I wasnt talking to you when I mentioned his friend. You brought his friend up in your question to me. Thats why I asked you what did it have to do with anything.

Let me see if I can explain this to you.

This is a thread you started on a forum that does not limit who responds to each post. You mentioned this guys friend, I responded to that post, and you accused me of bringing up a friend I don't even know about.

Try admitting you were wrong for one fucking time in your pathetic existence.

You cant explain anything because you are too dumb to understand that I wasnt talking to you. You jumped in and asked was his friend in the KKK. You brought him up in our exchange. Please keep up. :lol:

Last edited:
Sorry son. My conversation with catsndogs doesn't count as me bringing him up in our conversation. I wasnt talking to you when I mentioned his friend. You brought his friend up in your question to me. Thats why I asked you what did it have to do with anything.

This is a thread you started on a forum that does not limit who responds to each post. You mentioned this guys friend, I responded to that post, and you accused me of bringing up a friend I don't even know about.

You cant explain anything because you are too dumb to understand that I wasnt talking to you. You jumped in and asked was his friend in the KKK. You brought him up in our exchange. Please keep up. :lol:

I guess this means I won the argument about him not hiring the KKK.

I guess this means I won the argument about him not hiring the KKK.

You would be guessing wrong. i wasn't arguing and he did try and hire the KKK.

Forum List

Back